Great Expressions Dental Centers
2,8 von 5 Sternen.
Erhalten Sie wöchentlich aktuelle Informationen, neue Stellenangebote und Bewertungen!

Bewertungen für Great Expressions Dental Centers

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

2,9Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 590 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Just Okay

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
My AOM is pretty cool, and I learned a lot from my previous manager. The pay should be much better for the work load. PSC jobs may pay slightly higher.

The patients & learning opportunities

Working here is better than a paid educations at any school….. that is if you can survived this outrageous environment & trials you will be put through lastly the individuals lives we get to impacted by giving them reasons to smoke again .

Na

Na
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Worse company to work for in history

I have work for this company for 2 years. All they care about is making them money. Management don’t respect you or value you. And forget about reporting management. Its all one they will pick management side all the time. They compare hygienist money monthly so create a competitive and toxic environment. If you want to stress going to work every day apply but if you love your career stay away from them. They make you sell the patients unnecessarily items. Just straight fraud

Its okay but not great

When first hired I was moved around a lot to work for several dental offices which I did not enjoy. New hires are not trained properly and it can make your job more stressful than it has to be. Communication in management is poor. As a hygienist I hate how much administrative work is expected to be done in the back rather than the front office handling it.

A Place to Build a Career

I have been with the company for several years, and have served in several different departments/positions. I love the changes that I'm seeing in the company, especially the changes surrounding career growth. The pay is competitive, the hours are generally very flexible, my coworkers are great. The only things I'd like to see changes are some training around leadership and management to help the leaders be better and more effective leaders and better support their teams. I'd also like to see some improvement around benefits. While there are benefits available, there is room for improvement. But as previously stated, the company is certainly moving in what feels like the right direction and I do see myself staying here for the long run.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

The environment is caring and trusting. You will work for a team that cares about you professionally and personally.

I work with an incredible group of doctors, hygienists, and individuals who truly care and respect one another. I recently lost my husband and the team I work with (my second family) responded by showering me with calls, texts, and emails letting me know they were there for me and showing a tremendous amount of love and concern. I work with caring talented individuals that will go out of their way to care for patients and make our office a success. I am blessed to be part of this team!

Vorteile

Great staff, good insurance, and are willing to work with you to make you successful.

Just Okay work environment

Communication and management could be better. Every office is different but training needs to be better. High turnover rate. It appears new hires don’t get the proper training to make a smooth transition into the work office, making the days a lot more harder than it has to be

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

Ineffective on board training, people with no experience in the field constantly being hired and not properly trained
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Horrible company to work for

The only thing this company cares about is money. They don’t care about the employees or how hard you work (off the clock). They don’t offer any support to offices that need help. You can go above and beyond for years and can’t even get the bosses that are higher up to answer a phone call, let alone visit your office in person. Just make sure your production in your office is high or you will be harassed. Policies and procedures only apply when they see fit and not to all employees

Not bad but not great

You see triple the patient volume of a private practice, but you get paid way under average. Once you get a raise they act like you should be thankful for your new pay but that new pay is what someone with no experience normally gets at a private practice starting out. Don’t believe the lies that dental corporations tell you about private practices. Private offices do offer benefits which are normally actually better than a corporate office. You might see 8 patients a day tops at a private practice, but at a corporate dental practice you can expect to see 18 a day easily. You do more work for significantly less pay.

Best place I worked at

I worked for the coral gables office with pediatrics, and let me tell you that working there was an absolute dream. Yes, it has its downsides but the good overcame the bad. The manager will always be willing to go out of her way to help you as long as you put maximum effort in learning the material and have the drive to succeed in your work. This place could be the dream job, it’s just up to you. If you go in with an open mind and willing to learn and a drive to become the best assistant you can be, you will never want to leave.

Vorteile

Benefits, great work environment, 1 hour lunch breaks, set schedule, other offices to do overtime
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Best company I have ever worked for

I have been here for a year and 3 months and it feels like home. My doctor, staff, and area manager are absolutely amazing! I worked for a corporate office before and it was NOTHING like working for GEDC. I truly value my job and enjoy coming to work.

bonuses

War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Engaging co-worker with great work-life balance

Its been 4 years that I have been with GEDC. The organization culture is something being worked on at this point but team cultures are the best. Great opportunities to move forward and leaders are also supportive. I started at entry level and now at manager level reporting directly to Directors/VPs/CFO. Transparency is a key in my current role and I like to live by that. Giving others the chance I was once given is my motto.

Work Environment

Fun work environment, with great superiors who guild and lead me to succus. I have previously worked for other Dental Groups/Private Practice's and nothing compares to the team of leaders you have here with GEDC. There are a few issues with the culture/compensation that the company should re-evaluate and appreciate the loyalty they have. (very competitive market right now)

Great Admin Support

Compensation, Late Hours, Clinical Support

Great advancement opportunities

Work life balance was great. Competitive pay. Communication with the HR department has significantly decreased in responsiveness since I left, but if you know how to go about it, you can get in touch. Teamwork and training were always top priority. Fantastic wellness benefits, something I've never experienced a company offer before.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

has been very fulfilling and rewarding company to work with

Great Expresssions has been a great company for me to be a part of. After many years in private practice it is nice to work with a company that shares the same ethical and quality of care that is expected of our profession.

Horrible.. the end

Avoid and don’t waste your time.. complete joke.. they will charge people for air if you don’t speak up. No support from clinical partners and the facilities are dirty

Management ruined my experience

Depends on the location, but personally management greatly soured my experience working here and the dental field in general. I did love my coworkers and the dentist I worked for so I was lucky in that regard. Unfortunately, the way this company is run makes you feel like a prisoner at times. One example, you need a month in advance to take off and you can only take any time off if you actually have the allotted PTO. So if you need to take off a day in 3 weeks for personal reasons but you’ve only been working at GEDC for a couple months you first of all won’t be able to take off since you didn’t accrue any PTO yet and it’s not a month in advance. Of course, every manger runs each place slightly differently so you might have a more understanding manager, but this is something to keep in mind. There’s no work life balance when a company has super restricting rules and then they wonder why people get burnt out and leave. Although I’m sure they know, they just don’t care. At the end of the day, even though this is healthcare this is still a business first and foremost so it’s all about the bottom line unfortunately. Also at least at my location the work culture was absolutely abysmal due to management not treating everybody fairly. Tip for those applying for a dental assistant position: those who don’t ask won’t receive. In my experience this company can indeed afford more than the starting pay to keep you, don’t be afraid to get what you deserve! Thanks for reading.

Amazing coworkers

Nachteile

It’s a corporation, it’s all about the money
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Do not pay based on the work that you do.

Intially I started with the company having had previous dental experience. The company was very different with how they bill things out and certain rules they have. Started and never really received any formal training on their self made software. As I was use to using other actual dental software. As my time went on with the company they began sending me to other locations with the expecatation that this would continue because the offices were under staffed. I explained that I was hired for a specific office and never told about having to help out other offices. It was delivered to me that I was not a team player if i did not agree. Also the providers do what they want and if its between you or them it's you for sure! Doctors are untouchable. Managers seemed to be stressed to the max. Also they just werent paying like they should this is the save a lot of denistry. With out saving a lot. My experience wasnt great with this company. I went to them about a pay increase and it was declined. They also do not give reviews which means you may never get a raise. Also you're not a team player if you decline to drive all over jacksonville to make their bottom line look better. I do not recommened this as an employer because at this time growth is what most want and it can't be found here.

Not being compensated correctly

Pick another office

I worked at the Sarasota office on university and the place is complete chaos. I saw so many red flags I could NOT ignore them. No organization what so ever. The office has a HIGH turn over due to toxic work environment and the company not giving you tools necessary to work efficiently. They do not have enough instrument’s for basics and they share a handful of mirrors and explorers between pedo and ortho team. The place looks dirty not well kept and X-ray machines are constantly breaking and X-ray lead vest are all ripped up and put together with staples. The doctors their are very drama oriented and have no idea what they are doing. They have employees cementing spacer all alone and dismissing patients without being checked by the doctor. The employees that have been able to stick it through are miserable and over worked. Please consider another office because this place has no potential and is toxic.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Steer clear of this company

Besides meeting some great coworkers/friendly dentists the operations team is the worst here. All they care about is money and not about the patients or employees. There is no bonus structure, you will get underpaid and you will be working well over your scheduled time. Would not recommend this company to anyone who I care about.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

they were the worst company

never anyone to help you as patients scream at you about their bills from former owners. run no one answers your questions practices are bought by this company patients are then shocked crazy
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Great Expressions Dental Centers. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung