Henkel

Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Arbeitskultur
A typical day at work was to prepare hundreds of sample bottles all through the day and requesting my colleagues to participate in the questionnaires. The internship of 4 months gave a first glimpse of corporate culture. During this tenure the most important thing I learnt how to use your ideas and present it in measurable data. I also learnt that importance of measurable data will help us to make better and informed decisions. The easy to adapt work culture and the cordial environment has made me feel more comfortable as time passed by. My mentor has been the key person responsible for such an experience, not to mention the company as a whole. The highlight of my internship was my exposure to the R&D and Production department as a whole. And meeting on the powder production and liquid production site visits. His intention was to provide me with a bigger picture of the company as how all the departments work together towards a common objective.
Vorteile
Good quality food, friendly work atmosphere
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Arbeitskultur
I was an intern at Henkel in the Gastronomie department. Overall I had a very good experience. Although I was not offered any job opportunities or suggestions to stay with Henkel, I received an excellent performance review. In this internship, I learned to communicate in a professional manner in the German language. My co-workers and supervisors changed from month to month, but overall I felt that this workplace had a wonderful environment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen