Hotel Rose

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3.4Vergütung/Leistungen

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 7 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Really Cool Place to Work!

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
I loved working here! Helping guests is the best and you can't beat that location. The managers I had were really nice and personable. They really seem to appreciate their employees.

I love woking here

Great fun place? I wouldn't change it unless I was offered more money somewhere else? The housekeepers are very judgmental but other than that it's a great place with great peeps to work with

Fun and exciting place

I love working here at hotel rose. Best place ive ever worked at. Great upper management and co workers. Pleased to say i work for this hotel. Very different from other hotel that we stand out from all else.

All of it

Low Pay, No Advancement, Terrible Management

The single WORST company I have ever worked for. The corperate management had no idea what they were doing, and in less than 9 months had gone through 6 HR managers...HR turnover is nonexistant in the hospitalty business. The "F&B program", if you can even call it that, is in shambles at best; with absolutely no focus and second hand thought to staff, product, and function.

Vorteile

...so slow, it might be the easiest job ever? Can work with scheduling.

Nachteile

Management has little concern for the property I was at, including the staff.

Hotel Rose, exceptional workplace

Unfortunately the cost of living in the PDX area is rising astronomically, and I was unable to remain a resident. This is the sole reason I left this job. Every employer and supervisor claims to value a good workplace culture and their employees, but its common to view customer service/hospitality employees as fungible cattle. Not so with Hotel Rose. While work is never as enjoyable as leisure, I enjoyed my job and my coworkers immensely. Festivals, rude guests, and malfunction can wreak havoc on stress levels for front desk agents, and management here was ALWAYS empathetic to the challenges, while willing to take a collaborative approach to problems. If you are in Portland and seeking employment in the hotel industry, I strongly recommend reaching out to Hotel Rose.

Vorteile

Great environment, friendly co-workers, relaxed but professional culture

Nachteile

High cost of living, nature of the job caps earning potential

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Great team to work with.

Our corporate office is based out of Seattle and with most of our sister hotels in Seattle. We have a great front desk team that works well with each other and encourages each other everyday.

Customer Service

Hotel Rose staff is wonderful, it is certainly hard work however it all paid off at the end. I will certainly miss my old co workers

Wonderful staff

Short breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Hotel Rose. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung