Infineon Technologies
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für Infineon Technologies

Jobtitel
Standort
Alle 446 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Auf jeden Fall eine gute Option und zukunftsfähige Strategien
Leistungsgerechte Vergütung
Hohe Arbeitsbelastung
Arbeitskultur
Working for a global company comes with it's challenges. The environment was very bland, and boring. I was a contracted employee so I didn't feel very included or invested in, but I did enjoy the work and the job served it's purpose for the time being.
great team
boring
Arbeitskultur
This was a great place to work for but unfortunately the company has decided to move its facilities outside the US. This site was progressing rapidly but costs more to operate than other locations.
Great team environment Good Pay
Nachteile
Difficult to progress without a degree
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work lots of good people.the department I was employed was probe.i didn’t think that the payed enough for the kind work I was involved in.
Vorteile
I had a grate supervisor lots good people
Nachteile
Pay was not adequate, in the probe department.
Arbeitskultur
The team I work with is supportive and understanding. Nice working environment as well. The onboarding was smooth given the Pandemic. And the social distancing was well managed with the flexibility of working in the office to remote working.
Friendly work environment
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
At infineon the work/life balance is great. They allow you to take when needed for personal or medical issues. The problem is that Non exempt employees are treated as a lower class than the exempt employees in terms of time off Disability and equal pay. They low ball salaries and rarely listen
Co-workers
Pay/treatment by Management
Arbeitskultur
The interview was so stress free and fun they asked me questions related to coding but it was like I was talking to a big brother and explaining to them.Have never thought that interview process could be so amazing.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work, especially for freshers, its hard to distinguish technical knowledge of the managers, keep taking challenges through their innovation challenges.
Free lunches
Not so great manager
Arbeitskultur
My division was spun off but I was able to work there for 6 yrs. I was both in the USA and Germany, promoted purely on competence and ability to support the customer and company my career was blindingly fast tracked. I loved it, I miss it, and I encourage anyone to seek a company like this or Siemens from where Infineon was rooted. In 6 years I had processes, tools, training and management responsibility like no place since. Thank you for the great experience - diversity, age, gender, and experience - not an impedence for those that were capable anyone could rise to the top. Never saw anyone hired for diversity and never saw anyone held back either...yet they attracted top talent and great performance from everywhere with great benefits and excellent retention.
Vorteile
Great place for top performing employees
Nachteile
People who want a job for a paycheck not a great place
Arbeitskultur
Infineon is a great place to work.I was never micromanaged. The company isvery flexible and they don't give you a hassle about working remote however you are expected to get your work done. They have a lot of fun activities for team building.its a great company.
To many to name
Can be clickish
Arbeitskultur
A good company to work for with very good benefits. However work/ personal life balance is a big concern for some employees. Career growth is sometimes dependent on locations/ region .
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Life balance
Arbeitskultur
Everything is process oriented. Lots of politics and micromanagement. Lots of managers. Flexible timing. Lots of work pressure. They say appraisal depends on individual's performance but in reality appraisals are already fixed long before.
Free lunch
Worst managers
Arbeitskultur
1) Great place to work2) Production must always green and meet target for OEE 3) Communication is very important 4) increasing overtime 5) high salary
Vorteile
Meal allowance for public holiday
Short breaktime
Arbeitskultur
Anda akan memasuki lingkungan kerja yg sangat membutuhkan kesabaran berdisiplin kerja krn kemanapun anda melangkah keluar dari tempat kerja secara otomatis sudah diawasi oleh sistem yg diakhir bulan anda akan mendapat catatan waktu kerja anda dan siap2 ditegur atasan anda
Vorteile
Makan dan kopi gratis di kantin, inhouse clinic
promosi jabatan max 10% salary
Arbeitskultur
Well paid positions, organized company, nice facilities in a nice location, flexibility about working hoursIn my team there was not the guidance and the help a master student need.
Arbeitskultur
Teamwork is excellent. Want to learn to continues growing. Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there. workplace culture
Arbeitskultur
Great company and culture. Very employee oriented. Solid management and staff and very proactive. Great corporate executive team also. Very down to earth.
Arbeitskultur
Uno de los entornos más desafiantes y estresantes del sector de semiconductores.
Fondo de ahorro
Clima laboral asfixiante
Arbeitskultur
I like the work I was doing as a Probe Machine Operator just because I do not like working in a customer service field.You mostly interact with tools instead of people which is a big plus for me.
Arbeitskultur
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Infineon Technologies is pretty balanced. Usually you would volunteer if you wanted overtime. But they have regular shifts.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Infineon Technologies are pay is a little bit low for a tech job in the Silicon Valley, but I guess it matches the work level and skill level as well.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Infineon Technologies, there is no job security there. 80% of their work is based on mostly government contract work. If work goes bad or gets slow, there goes your job!ManagementIn general, managers at Infineon Technologies are for the most part fair.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Infineon Technologies is staff can be rude sometimes. And not very team friendly.OverallMy experience working at Infineon Technologies started good, but ended bad. Management started making mistakes causing problems with employees. Shift managers at times were negligent, allowing employees to misbehave.
Arbeitskultur
I wanted to have a chance to be in Boché and to work for the city I think I have adequate capacities and am very perfoment for your of all fate that it is in the field of manager I am sure that I assured
Vorteile
it will benefit several people who visit the site
Nachteile
I think there is no downside