Ingram Content Group
3,1 von 5 Sternen.
Erhalten Sie wöchentlich aktuelle Informationen, neue Stellenangebote und Bewertungen!

Bewertungen für Ingram Content Group

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

2,9Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 276 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Good company

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Overall good company, with good pay and benefits. Can be a great place to learn new skills and expand experience. Leadership cares about direction of company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Staffed with people who don’t know the industry.

I left Ingram due to not being paid well. They kept piling on work and not giving more money. They brought I. Upper management that did not know the industry. That made for bad decisions.

Vorteile

You got discount on books

No breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Good job good people goood work life balance good place to work and just a overall good job if your willing to work hard. Some good people to work with

Hours

Break

Warehouse

Job is ok. A lot of dishonesty and micromanagemtny. Definitely not a place that I would consider working for a long period of time nor would I consider returejrnh

Hard but simple work

At Ingram I am a stocker and it is the hardest job in the warehouse not because of the work itself but the production with it varying and the problem with the scanners known here as an RF it feels as if it actively works against you, management is nice only if your making production, with my experience I have noticed that people come and go very often

Vorteile

Purchasable meals every Tuesday and free popcorn every Thursday, and prepackaged purchasable food provided everyday

Nachteile

Hard work people get In your way and technology works against you

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Gets your bills paid

A typical day you never know when your going to be off. They post the hours like an hour before we are off and most of the time its mandatory overtime. Lots of long hours on your feet, and production based so that can kind of be stressful. If you don't hit production, you'll be written up. But once you find your groove, it can be an easy job. Just can get boring at times, because your literally doing the same thing every single day. But it pays the bills.

Vorteile

BBQs, great benefits, and nice people.

Nachteile

Mandatory overtime, long hours on your feet, and production in some departments seems impossible to reach.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

It has a gym and ping pong table.

The supervisor in Order Puller expects too much from you and if you try to move to another department she would rather fire you than move you to a different department.

Worst place ever

Bad company i ever been with. Worst management team. It’s not worth working here. They can’t keep employees or management. Make sure your time right.

Vorteile

Just the money but you have to get overtime to see a nice check.

Nachteile

Short breaks 12hr shifts Just the worst company that don’t show appreciation in there employers.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Not the worst company I’ve been with, but they can do a lot better

ProsDecent pay, benefits, hard to get fired, wellness center, cafeteria, friendly coworkers, and understanding enough if the employee needs time offConsFeeling left out, lack of communication, unpredictable hours, outdated equipment, and a little too laid back

Look at my review

Look at my review

This place is worthless.

Nothing good to say about this company, they pay people to stand around and do nothing while the leads sit in the office or stand around talking all day. If you actually do work hard, you're taken advantage of and never rewarded. Unnecessary amount of overtime and they make you work on holiday's. Management favors leads and other employees, people aren't treated fairly.

The actual workers

It was a job u were on production which u really had to work hard cause co workers took short cuts and management didn't care to listen about problems.

Stable

Great Pay and Benefits/

I worked at Ingram for 5 years .Great pay and Benefits. Workload fairly easy. The only problems were lack of diversity, and Favoritism by Management. Overall, not a bad place to work.

Great pay and benefits

Nachteile

Bad management, lack of diversity, and favoritism
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great place to work if you want to be run down and miserable.

Ingram Content Group was a good first job for me, that being said, I am glad that I left. Their system is “production based” so if you can’t keep up or are even 1% off from where they want you to be, you WILL be written up for it. Don’t get me wrong, the pay is good, and the coworkers you meet, you will most likely get along with. It’s the management that will give you trouble however. They will bend you until you break, and once you do break they will keep bending! From rude/insensitive comments to unnecessary discipline (with no warrant for discipline) to just being Rude to be rude, I quickly decided that Ingram was not the place to work for me. At 18 dollars an hour, it paid very well, but not well enough to keep me on board with the pain I endured.

Pay, coworkers

Everything else!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Pay is good/Benefits are good

Pay is good and the benefits are good. Turn over and equipment provided good be better. You’ll definitely get your 40 hours. Minimum. Peak season, you’ll be pushing 120 hours per pay period

Great place to grow

Management was questionable at Fresno, Ca. When they left after a few internal complaints from associates, work was more efficient and being less stressful.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Pay is fair, work/life balance is awful

Unreliable schedule. Work/life balance is horrible. Mandatory overtime weekly is the huge downfall for anyone with a family. I often feel it isn't worth the pay.

Easy work for the pay

job duties are easy and anyone can become good at it. It is not for the lazy person though. You make books and ship them out like Amazon. Fair place to work.

easy work

Nachteile

small opportunity for higher pay
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

If you like getting pushed around and your work life treated like you are a slave this job is for you.

Work life balance sucks, they give you very minimal notice when they make days off mandatory. Get mad at you if you schedule an apt for a time when you are supposed to be off and don't tell you until that day if there is over time that day. Since it is a production based job don't expect to know what time you are going home. Even management at 1pm when you are to get off at 230 will not tell you what time you will be leaving, if they do give you a time it is not until an hour before the end of your shift they tell you it is a 10hr day. And those happen a lot. If you like competing with other people to see who the best is then this job is for you. They pit the production of every department against each other so even though they tell you they are a family company and value team work don't listen, you will get pushed out of the way by other people in your department as well as others touching yours. They play favorites with orders in every department so the favorite people will always get the better orders to pad their production numbers.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fast paced lots of overtime

Fast paced lots of overtime management is alright job generally not hard to learn production can be difficult benefits are amazing the other associates are cool there is drama as usual but keep to yourself and you will be fine

Benefits pay

Too much overtime
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

It’s a very easy job to work but super boring.

Good job to work if you don’t mind standing for 12 hours doing basically the easiest job. Also you get written up a point even if you bring an excuse. They really don’t care if you’re in bad health.

A Pretty Good Part-Time Job

I started a part-time stocking position at Ingram right after I graduated from high school. The job felt pretty simple. With a good work ethic, I was able to get a good amount of work done by the end of my shift. The job had a few annoyances, but overall I would highly recommend this job if you're able to lift a lot of weight and like to work independently while still being around co-workers.

Good Pay and Benefits, Great Flexibility

Nachteile

Some tech is outdated and management could be better
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Ingram Content Group. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

2,8 von 5 Sternen für Unternehmenskultur
  • Unternehmen
  • Ingram Content Group
  • Bewertungen
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?