ISS Facility Services

Alle
106 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 5.210 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
It's tough work. It's demanding work, and only the baddest of the bunch will come back for more. Seriously it's brutal walking up and down stairs alot
Tough busy work
Group leader issues
Arbeitskultur
Overall, MANAGEMENT was the poorest part of my whole experience. I strongly believe my now former supervisor to be racist. Additionally, Ive witnessed the use of intimidation and bullying to silence workers. Okay pay. 100% would not recommend this job.
Lengthy breaks
No stability
Arbeitskultur
I don't think I'll ever work for them again we weren't notified that they lost a contract and were interviewed by another company within the same week some of the workers lost the job totally the manager didn't care to call or ask if we are going to stay or leave the past few yrs I never recieved a raise or benefits the slave mentality plagued the company lack of true leadership...
The Job
The lack of pay
Arbeitskultur
Good. Company to work for but am looking for growth now. Would like to explore other opportunities with long term family benefits like 401k and insurance
Not enough hours
Friendly people
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
3,0
Arbeitskultur
I do not have any comments for this company.. he was an excellent company I like to work with my workers I had a great boss I always be with my smile.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Was a decent job. The location was a little too far of a driving distant for me at the time especially with the low rate of pay. The night crew management seemed to not be too concerned about the workers opinion or preference
Arbeitskultur
Poor management unfriendly workplace managers have no respect for employees I was there for three years and very unappreciate this is not a place to work for not a good work environment everyone is very cut-throat would never return including corporate San Antonio Texas.
Arbeitskultur
easy work once you get a routine down, it becomes like clock work, days of work go by fast and cause you get in and get out cause you know what you are doing.
Vorteile
you meet a lot of good people at the job sites
Nachteile
none that i can think of
Arbeitskultur
What i like most about Iss is that i have a very good team of diverse people that I work with they are always able to lend a helping hand. My job is on the bus line and the hours fit into my schedule. I have a great mananger who if u have a question or concern will always stop what there doing to make sure ur question are always answered.
Arbeitskultur
It was working for iss facility going to different locations seeing new things. Good people it's a good company for someone that likes to clean and be new places
Arbeitskultur
I loved it, but they lost the cleaning contract...First job I ever loved. I want it back.! If they call me I would quit me current job to work for hem.
Arbeitskultur
Management sucked. They lied had me work knowing I wasnt even in the system. Only care about themselves. Overall a horrible place to work. Not enough hours .
Arbeitskultur
When I worked here I loved it there was never a time where I wasn’t staying busy which made my time go by faster also I like getting into a routine when I work that way I know what is expected of me
Arbeitskultur
Iv worked ISS for a year
The supervisor never went out to any of the sites.

Since the new south Island boss started she has lost over 15 sites in a period of a year. I they will tell you have work on a Monday you show up the site people have no idea who you are and why you are there. Very hopeless with communication.
Arbeitskultur
My job at airport was very challenging, you have to deal with so many people. A fast past job on cleaning different areas. Working there is A very busy place
Arbeitskultur
I have worked there for awhile no with no issues. Always fare and balanced reviews. Work environment was always professional. Also had no issues with the pay and or overtime compensation. I give them a A+
Worked close to home
Arbeitskultur
Overworked and Underpaid. Ok atmosphere. Supervisors-great. Management-needs a little work. Pay rate needs to improve. Location-satisfying. Serious work. No time for lazy co-workers.
Arbeitskultur
Utilizing all cleaning materials and chemicals in order to clean your assigned area was a must . The job was fast paced but it was doable. I have nothing major negative to say about ISS facility services in General , it’s a great company.
Arbeitskultur
They have buildings all over the greater Kansas City area. Management is always changing so it can be a little difficult. The job itself is very easy. A lot of walking, bending and squating.
Arbeitskultur
Go stable job. They work with diffrent availability, they have diffrent locations all over the city. Managers are easy to contact of need any help. They give basic training.
Arbeitskultur
I have been working for ISS for 2 years now and i like what I'm doing. My coworkers are very nice we all get along with one another, sometimes i might don't wanna work with some of them but otherwise everything's just fine.
N/A