Bewertungen für Korn Ferry

Alle 226 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Buen ambiente laboral
Freelance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lima, Lima14. August 2019
La empresa te da muchos beneficios, es muy flexible y tiene un buen ambiente laboral.
Arbeitskultur
Helpful management and very relaxed environment.
Internship (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Minneapolis, MN5. August 2019
I learned a lot with my time at Korn Ferry and feel like it gave me a good edge when I eventually step into the workforce. I most definitely would consider applying there again if there is an opening.
Arbeitskultur
Difficult for new employees who are not a part of legacy companies
Cosultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York23. Juli 2019
KF is a massive company with many companies merged into one. This makes for an incredibly complex organization.
Leadership can be rude and insensitive
Very old-school
While they advice fortune 500 companies on how to be a workplace of choice, they don't seem to read their own material.
Arbeitskultur
Not a great place to work
Business Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA11. Juli 2019
I was a contractor at KF in Philadelphia for only 7 weeks. It took a week to get a computer. I sat away from my working group. I didn't have much collaboration with that group. Hard to make progress. My job was cut along with others and was not because of performance. I heard that they continued cutting staff.
Arbeitskultur
DESKSIDE ENGINEER / ASSET MANAGER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX26. Juni 2019
A lot of opportunity is in KF. Plenty of room to grow as the company moves along. Only issue is simply compensation and overall team work. Makes it hard to move along in career when outside hiring is so dominated.
Arbeitskultur
Good company to learn so many things
Consultant Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  深圳市14. Juni 2019
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm, synchronizing strategy and talent to drive superior performance for our clients.Through the talent, capabilities and insights of Hay Group, Korn Ferry now has an unrivaled ability to address the entire talent continuum.
Arbeitskultur
Kornferry is a great headhunter
Translator in KF (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bogota, Colombia4. Juni 2019
Kornferry is a great headhunter. The team involved in searching for employement is well trained. A lot of professionals in this company. I was hired more to work on a specific program they were developing.
Good and decent workplace
Project Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London29. Mai 2019
Good company to work for- I enjoyed my time here. Was given a good level of responsibility and independence. Decent work perks and managers but found the culture a little dull.
Excellent Place to Work! - Philadelphia Office
Project and Recruiting Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA28. Mai 2019
I had an amazing experience at Korn Ferry and was very sad to leave. Don't hesitate to work there! The environment was very collaborative and fun. It was the best job I've had.
excelente
Client Facing Sr. Recruiter (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  escazu17. Mai 2019
contacto con managers de la region, revision de procesos
Accounts Payable Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London10. Mai 2019
I enjoy my time in Korn ferry, great team great culture and benefits. Very busy and educated people and amazing offices in Piccadilly. However, personally I would like to see something else.
good culture
nothing
Great exposure
Advisory Senior Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Senior Consultant26. April 2019
Good company. Very hierarchical and bureaucratic. Exposure with clients is great, always at C Level. Advisory is positioning in the US, but slowly elsewhere.
Freedom, flexibility
Culture, Career options
Drains you out
Senior Researcher (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London24. April 2019
Depends on which manager you get, most of them don't care for your well being, long hours, make use of others, even peers to peers could be that arrogant and selfish to each other. Lack of personal development is huge, hard to get recognition, highly fake for manager own gains and rewards. Managers get all the praise and plays the two face game with you.
Salary as base is dependent towards what the manager would like to hire you upon, bonus is discretionary and KPIs provided is a joke!
To climb the ladder, you need to brown nose alot in there and stab each other hard to get somewhere
Some colleagues are nice
Nachteile
Long hours, no recognition, bad bonus and salary
Great people - poor compensation
Reward Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London18. April 2019
If you are hired, it is easy to find people with similar mindsets and interests and most colleagues are helpful - if they only had the time.
Great place to start your career and work on international projects.
Vorteile
flexibility of work place and time with certain roles
Nachteile
long hours when you are learning the hoops, low salary when you have learned the hoops
Professional, Productive, Collaborative, Supportive
Global Knowledge Manager, Energy Practice (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX17. April 2019
KF employees are highly focused and professional. Employees are treated really well and opportunities are available for those who are qualified and motivated enough to grab them. I wish I were still with them...
RECRUITING ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Angeles, CA16. April 2019
Great place to work. Compensation is good. Lots of work and high expectations but you are given the tools needed to get your job done in a complete and efficient manner.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Manchester office
Recruitment (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manchester13. April 2019
This is a great company. However, some of the people in charge are making the company look bad. I had a racist and unfair experience. And I have experienced people plotting and sticking together to safe themselves. Furthermore as I said it’s a good company I Met a few great people and learned a lot.
Great company concept
Alot !
1,0
Arbeitskultur
A total dumpster fire in EMEA
RPO Services - EMEA Region (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London3. April 2019
There are some really good people here, and they have managed to garner some impressive RPO Clients

But that gets lost in the nightmare that is working at KF, The managers here couldn't organize a Drink in a brewery. The EMEA HQ in London is a toxic environment where gossip and backstabbing are the favorite methods of management.

They obsess with what is needed to "Fit In" at Futurestep but with no clear definition of what that is. Lots of managers "working remotely" (Missing in action) Human Resources is a total catastrophe, To call the HR leadership incompetent is an insult to incompetence,

The amount of turnover is epic as anyone with half a brain either flees or is forced out because management feels threatened by competence Their much touted "Talent Academy" is a slow Bataan Death March of powerpoint slides that will have you considering fast food jobs as a more viable career choice.

The American ownership is determined to cookie cut all the regions into one image globally, which, given the abysmal level of talent they have managing things in Europe is probably a good idea.

If given the choice of working for KF Futurestep or spending a week walking barefoot on loose legos....

Go for the Legos. You'll be happier.
Vorteile
some good people, decent location
Nachteile
Everything else.. avoid this place like Ebola
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9NeinMelden
ok opportunity
Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA2. April 2019
The main skills you pick up are basic administrative tasks. Located right off of Market Street, it is convenient enough to run errands for management.
1,0
HUGE disappointment
Analytics (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX30. März 2019
Initially I was very excited to work for Korn Ferry. I love to work independently, with no micromanagement. And for several months it was exactly what I was promised, what the company promised.

Then things changed.

Its exhausting, draining, our team in at the mercy of the PDs and PMs. No matter how many hours you work, the amount of flexibility you give this company, the proof of your work, it doesn't matter. You are disposable and replaceable.

On top of slaving for the client you need to slave internally.
Nice looking office
Micromanaging
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Korn Ferry. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage