lengoo GmbH

8 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 9 Bewertungen ansehen

Tolle Arbeitsatmosphäre in einem spannenden Start-Up Unternehmen

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
- sehr gute Einarbeitungsphase - perfekte technische Ausrüstung von Tag 1 an- kurze Kommunikationswege und tolles internationales Arbeitsklima- Entwicklungspotenzial innerhalb des Unternehmens

Mitarbeiterevents
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great place to work and grow professionally

Fast-growing start-up with fantastic job opportunities. Ownership over own projects from the very beginning on with a steep learning curve and professional growth as a result. Team colleagues are fun and very supportive. Hard work is rewarded with monetary benefits; besides, there are other benefits such as free drinks and lunch + Sports Club membership benefits and tech talks from experienced professionals. Overall a great place to work if you like challenges and want to take the next step in your career.

Vorteile

Free Drinks & Snacks, Team Lunch once a month, Urban Sports Club benefit, Tech Talks, Fun Activities like Pub Quizzes, Bonuses for reaching goals
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great people in an exciting Start-Up environment

Even though working at Lengoo is challenging at times it being a fast growing Start-Up, it's always rewarding as well with a great culture, lots of development perspectives and internal trainings, and the best team work I have experienced so far.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

There is no better place to be

- I like the Intercultural environment- the possibility to grow- the goals of the company- events

Monthly Team Lunch, Weekly Uber ride, Home office, events

Exceptional company culture

The best employer I have had so far. I very much enjoy the family-like culture, where no matter if you are management or intern, every opinion is valued the same. From my experience, Lengoo always puts its people first. The company promotes regular feedback and offers opportunities to personally grow. My tasks have been challenging but also very rewarding as they allowed me to learn something new on a regular basis. Therefore, I can highly recommend working for Lengoo.

Vorteile

International team, regular team events, Urban Sports Club membership, free breakfast, free drinks, free monthly team lunch

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Fast growing startup that offers great opportunities and work environment

Pros:- Freedom to shape your own goals - Great colleagues and friendly atmosphere- Support with visa and relocation- A lot of learning opportunities and challenging tasks- Fun company eventsCons:Similar problems that make startups not for everyone:- You have to be a self starter for things to happen- Not everything has a straightforward process to get done- You will find yourself doing many different tasks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

People First: a great place to grow and make an impact.

Challenging but rewarding. You are always surrounded by great professionals who go above and beyond everyday, which makes the workplace very inspiring. Despite being quite a new company, a lot of processes are already in place. Each employee has the chance to get recurrent feedbacks from peers and Managers which ensures transparency and helps improve one's quality of work. Very friendly colleagues which make non-work-related moments very enjoyable and fun (such as lunches, dinners, team events). The company put people first, taking into consideration everyone's needs.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

An exceptional environment for professional and personal development.

I have been working at Lengoo for 6 months, and I have found an incredible new product (for me) :-), that is being developed in a great way, with an excellent team.

Vorteile

Team Lunch, Flexible working hours, Urban Sport, coffee, fruits, great Muesli, and time to time I can bring my dog.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei lengoo GmbH. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung