Mercedes-Benz

Standort
12 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4.997 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Working on casting and structural components. Die cast, sand cast components designing experience from proposal, concept build, detail design, design with manufactureablity, assembly friendly design. Prepare drawings. Have experience in A-sample build, B-sample and so on in product development. Design jigs and fixtures, manufactureable design solutions.
Vorteile
Free food, fructstck, mitagesen und abend Essen.
No career growth
Arbeitskultur
Great opportunity to learn. Nice colleagues, fun work environment, learned a lot. Typically there are opportunities to move and be rehired within the company if you've interned there.
Vorteile
Nice colleagues, opportunities for growth, learned a lot, given responsibilities as an intern
Nachteile
Large cultural changes between departments/business units
Arbeitskultur
Bel ambiente azienda pulita rispetto puntualità ecc
Arbeitskultur
Chefs sind sehr nett und verständnisvoll. Der Lohn stimmt und alle Mitarbeiter sind hilfsbereit. Tolles arbeitsklima
Sehr gute Arbeitsatmosphere und kollegialer Zusammenhalt
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
During my internship, I was able to interact with the office environment and engage myself in adapting my surroundings. Everyone was very friendly and taught me informative lessons.
Arbeitskultur
a typical work day includes pre trip inspection and driving the test vehicle on a route the hardest thing about the job are the early hours starting at 4 am
free drinks
healthcare
Arbeitskultur
This company takes very good care of their employees and was a wonderful place for me to work for and I was proud to be one of its employees.
Arbeitskultur
es gibt die möglichkeit,einige zeit zu arbeiten,dafür einige zeif freizeit zu haben
Arbeitskultur
It was high-profile work, which i enjoyed, along with the pressure. I had constant problems with my immediate superiors, still i enjoyed the work and the people i worked with. I was rarely home and lived mostly in hotels. The travel was the probably the best and the worst part of the job.
Lots of travel
Never home
Arbeitskultur
my first work experience. The first time i had to go to work and learn new things, environment. I enjoyed working with cars and had an interest in them from a very young age. It was very hard for me at times as I was young and getting to know new things about cars was a challenge but doing more and more on cars made it easy to work around them.
Arbeitskultur
The office environment was great, fun, and exciting. We would often play fooseball as a break, managers and coworkers were great in teaching and training me the tasks of the position. I do speak German so that ok, but still difficult.
cafeteria, breaks, great benefits
Nachteile
very difficult to become hired