Mercedes-Benz

Standort
5 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4.997 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Great opportunity to learn. Nice colleagues, fun work environment, learned a lot. Typically there are opportunities to move and be rehired within the company if you've interned there.
Vorteile
Nice colleagues, opportunities for growth, learned a lot, given responsibilities as an intern
Nachteile
Large cultural changes between departments/business units
Arbeitskultur
Was a very informative and enthusiastic experience. I was shown the methadology of which how cars were evolved during the time and was engaged in the Mercedes Benz Museum about the facts and history of Mercedes Benz from the scratch of their industry.
Vorteile
Very Informative and Historic
Nachteile
Arbeitskultur
Many applicants for limited positions. Great company to work for! Great Benefits. Room for growth within the company through trainings and certifications.
Arbeitskultur
Global company, some degree of flexible working. Interesting work. But somehow the morale on site was very low. It was therefore frustrating as everybody was only waiting for the end of working day.
Arbeitskultur
During my internship, I was able to interact with the office environment and engage myself in adapting my surroundings. Everyone was very friendly and taught me informative lessons.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen