Bewertungen für Metro AG

7 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 11 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
2,0
Good Company
HR Operations, Working student (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Düsseldorf, DE7. Januar 2019
- free lunch
- sports activities
- development opportunities
- great salary
- international knowledge
- fresh fruit, coffee abd tea and water
- great colleagues
Flexible Benefits
Ad hoc changes
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Tasks and accountability
Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nordrhein-Westfalen14. September 2017
Along with my thirst for knowledge and education I have also several years of professional experience in the field of Systemintegration, Finance and Costing. In my previous roles I have lead the team in the process of Conceptualisation and Development of validation process tool for Facility Management Tools viz. CAPEX & OPEX, Forecast & Actuals Tracking tool as well as facilitating Budget approval by the Cash Committee for Facilities issues.

I am well versed in Project Management strategies, thanks to my roles as Project Lead and Projects Assistant where I was responsible for the development of KPIs and reporting.
FM / Project cost transparency in each sector of activities within an organisation is crucial, for me. I have learned to understand that it is important first to understand and simplify - if possible - set the process and its interfaces with other sectors along the Company; then design a concept which should be supported by Key Performance Indicators KPIs (to be defined) in order to "control" (track) activity progress – continuously adapting to ensure KPI’s are achieved.

Being a Computer literate he has been using MS Macro/VB, MS Visio, Access and also SAP FI.CO.PM to name a few. I have enhanced my computer skills with C#, JAVA, PHP, Java Script to name a few.

I am fluent in multi languages like French, English and German which has helped me to interact well with peers and business in Nanterre, Paris.
Vorteile
Intercultural atmosphere, exciting and challenging working tasks/topics
Nachteile
Unsecured job and position.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Intern at Metro AG
Global Non Food Management Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Düsseldorf14. April 2017
As an Intern I was responsible for making reports, supporting the KCT (Kitchen, cooking and Tableware team) with different market analysis, precisely-made presentations and project preparations. My colleagues were very supportive and kind, moreover I learnt a lot from them about international buying of Large and Small Appliances both in Gastro and Complementary.
My analytical and strategical skills have developed a lot, although the position did not fit perfectly to my extraverted and very communicative personality.
The management of the department was quite professional and experienced, but not well-structured and transparent.
Colleagiality
Boring tasks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Internationales Arbeitsumfeld
Head of Facility Management (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Düsseldorf, NW20. Juli 2015
+ Internationales Umfeld
- Prima Aufstiegschancen Zentrale / Länderorganisationen
- Weiterentwicklung
- Übertragung von Verantwortung
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 5Melden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Metro AG.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Dieses Unternehmensprofil beanspruchen

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Metro AG. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage