Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

5 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 7 Bewertungen ansehen
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Gut im mittleren Umfeld. Sehr starke Hire & Fire Kultur.
Vorteile
Essen Trinken entspannungen
Nachteile
Geringer Lohn und internationales Niveau
Arbeitskultur
angenehmes Betriebsklima mit vielen jungen und motivierten Mitarbeitern. Gratis Getränke gibt's auch, was ein Bonus ist.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
I joined the company when it was still relatively small, during my time there the company grew exponentially and in my opinion they could not keep up with this growth.

Management was often disorganised and inexperienced, priority was given to people internally to be promoted (which in theory sounds great), until you realize that this means very inexperienced people were getting promotions, and often proper process was not followed.

For instance job offers were sent out by email internally, often requiring a written test, resume, and cover letter for you to be considered. You would then need the approval of your team leader before you would be considered for an interview. Not great if your team leader openly dislikes you (and most other females) for no apparent reason. If you do jump through all these hoops, and have your interview, you may then find out that they gave the promotion to someone else (and had been intending to all along), without this person even being interviewed.

This is just one of many things which created an unfair and downright depressing atmosphere at work. It is little wonder that most people felt overworked, under appreciated, and were often taking many sick days.
Arbeitskultur
Beaucoup de formation , bon salaire , bonnes conditions de travail, proximité avec les managers.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I was in charge of assisting our customers, mainly for French speaking countries in order to solve the issues they could have with our different bank products on different channels (phone, email and chat). I was also in charge of doing the video verification when new customers wanted to register to our online bank and be careful with potential fraudulent registrations.
Weitere Bewertungen zu N26