National Pen

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,3Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 199 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Gut, wenn man Geld braucht

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Mir hat die Arbeit Spaß gemacht, die Kollegen waren echt nett nur die Vorgesetzten waren teilweise echt unfreundlich (nicht alle). Die Bezahlung war wöchentlich und IMMER pünktlich.

gutes Geld, nette Kollegen, gute Arbeitszeiten

Kantine so lala, Vorgesetzt TEILWEISE inkompetent

Production operative

Busy workplace, can be quite boring depending on what role you are doing.Very good pay benefits such as overtime during busy season and a performance bonus at the end of season.

Well paid for work done

They pay well but you work on a rotational shift basis eg. Early mornings one week and overnight the next,which can be quite a shock to the system if not used to that.

Good Pay

Decent place to work

Work is easy to pick up and you are trained well and supported throughout. The shift pattern takes some getting used to, but other than that it is a good place to work with good facilities.

Normal job

I cant tell as my experience was short Management was not the best but at the moment they have a great manager as the previous one left It is not very stressful

Events

I do not recall

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

It's really not great

It's just another call center honestly, so the complaints are the usual - underpaid and overworked. The good thing was that customers weren't as abusive as they can get in other lines of work, and the base pay for this call center is higher than you can get in other similar companies in this area, but it's still not good. You do learn with the job, as you can with all other jobs, but if you like having a soul, it's probably not worth it.

Vorteile

Decent enough health insurance, weekends off

Nachteile

Base pay could be better, extremely low commission, long hours, cronyism
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Worst company that I have worked in my life!

Do not work at this company, management are clowns, training staff they are terrible, low salary.Learned? I have Learned be more careful to select a company to work with. Stay away is my honest advice!!

For the money

Not the best place but it’s okay if you need money. You have to stand for the entire shift period, only sit during your break.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Best call center I have ever worked

National Pen is the best call center I have ever worked in regards to the collections department. I was there for a few months but I’m glad I got the experience.

Horrible place to work

The pay is horrible, the higher ups want you to ask customers to upsell two more times after the initial "no". You can make a $8,000 sale, but if they don't upsell you don't get any commission.

Good coworkers

War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Used to be busy but now it’s slow

Ever since production in Dundalk is closing next year. Most of the orders are moved to a new production site which means we don’t really have work to do anymore. I miss overtime on weekends and fast-paced work environment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Un job d'étudiant pas plus

C'était un endroit agréable pour travailler, maintenant c'est très toxique

Vorteile

Ambiance entre agents est bonne

Nachteile

Insécurité, ambiance toxique, bas salaire, bad management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Nice company, poor job security

I enjoyed working at National Pen while it lasted, but I had to see many departments laid off and moved out of the country until it was finally our turn. This was around March 2020, so it coincided with the pandemic. They called us back after 6 months, asking us if we could work remotely. Too little, too late.

Vorteile

Fun games, lots of perks, flexible start time

laid everyone off.

Slow, no progress

Treats staff terribly, too many ridiculous temp contracts, no job security, no benefits. No room for progressing, terrible hr. No union protection, no communication with staff. No team work, management versus employees, bad pay

As above

Nice colleagues

Just do your job and you'll be alright, no weekend shifts, paid bank holidays, canteen a bit expensive, if theres any issues theres always somebody to ask for help

The management was awful

I was hired straight through the plant fulltime. As time progressed , I was unknowingly switched to part time and my lead had their family member full-time... This was before new management took over
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Best Place I have ever worked in !

I started in October 2021 my Work Placement in National Pen Ltd part of my college studies, Since the day I walked in I fell in love with the place that is where I was developing my career and found my path and passion and I was able to call it a Career due to the excellent team members, professionalism, multi-cultural and the on-going training development. I learned so much about People Operations during my time and at the end of my placement I felt very confident and just excited to work in HR next year.If there was an exciting opportunity available in National Pen in 2022, I would say YES to it! And love to enhance my permanent career with them.

Vorteile

Excellent place to work in ! I would recommend it to everyone if your looking for a career!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The best place I ever worked.

Helpfull managment good environment.Stressfull end of the week when you need to reach the target.If you not reach the target they trained you.I liked to working there.Unfortunately you never know the company keeping you or not depends the manager mood,you are a number there only.

Good bonus

Nachteile

You dont know your position least

Great workplace

From all factories around I definitly recomended National Pen as a friendly work place with great atmosphere, professional and strickt but fair play.

Unsure future

It’s Okey place to work but if you are moving to Ireland for this job better to avoid. You move here and rent house or apartment and settle down after a month they tell you that we don’t need you service here anymore. I was lucky to work 2 years but in our team many got fired after 1-2 months without reason. They can extend probation time if they want to do it.

Vorteile

Paid holidays and you can take them when ever you want.

Nachteile

You never now if you have work on next day
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Used to be a nice place to work, now is very toxic

Everyone is out to place the blame on other departments,, used to be a nice place to work.Now it's very bad. Company breaks its own policies and has become a very toxic work environment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei National Pen. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung