Nigel Frank International

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 55 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
The majority of people that work here are your typical "lads". Expected to work long hours, that when reflected to pay is below minimum wage. Gaslighted with high earning potential, which you will only see if you can handle the stress and long hours for at least 2/3 years.

Good company benefits like nights out and open bars, work hard, party hard.
Vorteile
Open bars and nights out
Nachteile
Stupidly long hours and low pay
Arbeitskultur
These monsters hired a bunch of fresh out of college students desperate for money. They promised six figure in the first year and monthly deals to be made. They only pay their teams $32,000 while other recruiters are typically $40,000. You have to pay $150 a month for a parking pass which they don't tell you about until you get to work.Only few deals were made within the 8 months I worked there between a team of 15. One of the only people to fill a job was let go of due to the covid virus much like the rest of us. These people did a mass hiring and a mass firing all within the first quarter of the year, and when I confronted the British dbag about it he just gave me a cynical smile and said we don't want to waste our times and lose our bonuses on new people. These people do not care about their employees and they do not care about your company's best interest they just want $$$$. When you are first hired they tell you that work is from 8:30am to 5:30PM. What they fail to tell you in one of the managers will yell/punish you in you leave on time. He expects his team to be their until he leaves which can sometimes be 7PM. Their computers log everything you type. They log into your linkedin account and monitor your messages which was easily proven by tracking their IP addresses which appeared in the privacy section when I changed my password. They claim their employees are paid equally. But some people were pulled aside and told to sign a contract that stated that they were to focus on contracted jobs to earn bonuses directly from the VP and she would offer people her PTO for completing - mehr...
Arbeitskultur
Not a terrible place to start your career since they are happy to hire graduates how don't have any experience and will teach you some really valuable skills, but probably not somewhere you want to stay for too long.

You can make more money working less hours elsewhere. Culture was solid though
Arbeitskultur
Senior management don't actually care about anyone who works there. They complain about productivity when they are the ones slowing everything down and distracting people. My team leader was absolutely amazing same as my immediate manager. Learnt so much from them and despite them being really busy they always found time to help out with any problems. Just a shame that senior management were in no way the same.
Sometimes the feel around the office is really positive with everyone joking but still working hard, but can quickly turn stessful when senior managers are in a bad mood or just feel like bullying random people.

They expect you to work long hours but don't give you any benefit to doing this. You can do most the job within the core hours and make commission from that, but they still expect you to be getting in at 7:30 every morning and not leaving till 7 at night.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Solid Job. Show up on time and recieve basic salary check once a month. Extra money is commissioned based. Really hard to make deals aka commission money. Very few can do this. Just being honest. Pays bills with nothing left over. Just a job.
Arbeitskultur
After a 12 hour training period you are required to stay in the office from 8am to 8pm. If you dont get enough call time in you will be humiliated infront of the team. If you are all sales and money, this is a great job fro someone who doesnt mind working weekends, after hours and doing cold calls. It is all about quantity, not quality. Admittely this comes with a recruitment job, but being humiliated at wokr by having to do tasks for the team when not successfull reminds on a cult. Simply wasnt for me.
Arbeitskultur
- Long ours and they wanted more (8:00 - 19:00)
- Poor micromanagement

- Late payments of commision

- They buy you with beers, but you just want to be able to go home earlier.

- if you stick to your contract hours they will "let you go"

- Good working collegues and free fruit.
Arbeitskultur
Left due to unprofessional atmosphere. Managers getting the juniors to pick up ‘packages’ not work related at all. Most of the staffs drugged up to the eyeball. I am surprised no one mentioned it on the reviews. That was the reason I left, wanted to focus on my career and not be led down the wrong track.
Promotions were possible
Too seedy
Arbeitskultur
§ Worked with over 10 major Microsoft user organizations throughout the United Sates in
fulfilling both contract and direct-hire positions.

§ Outsourced candidates for open positions in the district, conducting all 2nd interviews before

final interview with the District Manager.

§ Consistently lead admissions team in highest number of enrollments per month, most

calls/contacts made, most applications generated, and over-all revenue produced.

§ Collaborated with client hiring managers throughout the selection process to provide services

including: Talent Pool Sourcing, Pre-Employment Testing, Candidate Pre-Screening, Reference

Checks, Orientation & Onboarding.

§ Creatively source high-caliber candidates by leveraging recruiting software, social media, cold

calling and employee referrals.
- 8.30am to 7.30/8pm Typical hours

- I learned that if you work hard you get the benefits of commission

- Management was very supportive but had a lot of pressure of them from above there for we did and it became very stressful

- Culture was very loud and laddish, we had sales days where we dressed up as circus acts/ celebrities etc. Very up beat.

- The hardest part of the job would be the sales targets and the expectations of our managers as the company is so big we where expected to work very long hours for a very small basic wage.

- The most enjoyable part is when I got my commission as it showed how hard I had worked that month/ year. Also when we all got together and had our company presentations each month.
Arbeitskultur
Long hours, hard work and tough management. As with many recruitment roles it is difficult work and the company try to provide good incentives but they were far too hard on employees.
Arbeitskultur
Monotonous and ultimately very dull. From 8:30 in the morning until 17:30 you did the same task. I was told when I left that my work had probably made the company a quarter of a million pounds. I saw zero of it.
Arbeitskultur
There are deadlines and quotas to hit daily so going there straight from uni is difficult to adjust to. The pressure is great but it is a great learning curve,
Arbeitskultur
Nigel Frank was an amazing company in my opinion, primarily because of the culture. You feel like you're surrounded by friends, it's a nice place to go into right after college because everyone is around your age and the professional development training there is awesome. It really set me up for future sales and recruitment positions and helped build my confidence. My team lead was AMAZING, he always made time for me and genuinely wanted me to succeed. I'm probably biased but I think he's one of the best Perm team leads in the company. The company parties are really fun, and a huge perk.

There are challenges there. The work life balance sucked but they're working on it and I believe they provide summer/casual Fridays now which didn't used to be a thing. The salary used to be god awful but they just bumped it up 5-10k this past year which is definitely an improvement! The targets are a challenge to hit for promotions, so having a great team lead and a great territory and resilience help vastly.

There are certain things they can do to improve, like more bonuses, a 401k (if they haven't added that yet), the option to work remotely from home on occasion when you hit a level of seniority would be cool.
Vorteile
Free fruit, amazing professional development training, great culture
Hours
Arbeitskultur
No employees' rights, no support, just focus on the money you can bring to the company. Crazy hours and no extras paid. No-sense workplace culture and management. Impossible to combine with a working-life balance.
NOTHING.
Nachteile
No employees' rights, no support, just terrible.
Arbeitskultur
This was a contract position offered as Nigel Frank to assist the company with scribe and CRM development. Although there was very little CRM that they had me do I was very involved in the scribe and data movement processes that they decided to use. Despite this being a CRM position that I was officially hired for I mainly did data work.
Arbeitskultur
stay away from this place you have no life once you start working hear I worked there for 5 year and they take you in a meeting room and it bye bye there is a lot of back stabbing when they sit there and smile at your face
money
Nachteile
to much back stabbing and thats the management
Arbeitskultur
Big company, grown extremely fast throughout the years.
Good if you just want a years experience in recruitment as their training is okay and they make you smash the phones.
Arbeitskultur
I have been at Nigel Frank for several years and have felt rewarded and valued the entire time. I recently got back from an all-expenses paid to Sardinia, Italy with the top-achieving consultants from our offices around the world. It is without exaggeration that I say this trip truly showed how much Nigel Frank rewards the reasons we are successful. Not only was the location and accommodations unreal, but the excursions and activities throughout the trip were superb. If you can do well, they will show their appreciation!
Culture, Incentives, Money, Management
Hours, Rejection
Arbeitskultur
FRG will give their employees the chance to progress in a number of ways during their time here.

Financially, there are numerous rewards for hard work and you are always recognised when achieving success

Yes, the hours can be long at times, and due to the nature of the industry there are the ups and downs - but much like any business this can be the same, and FRG will make sure to give you as much resources to succeed as possible

The management are very open minded and willing to listen, and when needed can make appropriate changes

The culture is very much work hard play hard, and it is a fast paced fun environment where you can be yourself day in day.
Lunch Clubs, Amazing Incentives, Uncapped Commission
Longer Working Hours
Arbeitskultur
NFI is a tough place to work. I was told this in my interview so I was prepared. I came to NFI straight from uni and yes the base salary is low but it is well compensated by the high commission. It is long hours and competitive but being pressured helps you achieve certain goals. I don't think NFI sets unachievable goals, they are just hard. I am focused on being the best I can be and NFI gives me the push that I need to get there. Great place to start your career and you push yourself to be more comfortable talking to many C-suite leaders in the IT industry. You also get insight on how different industries think when it comes to candidates, which in my perspective, is a great experience in its own.