NonStop Recruitment

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 14 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Good for training, taking you outside of your comfort zone but management at the time meant they would watch your every move plus you would work hard and have less pay
so quick summary of my 1-month adventure with company:
Recruitment process-Great, exiting, professional.

Relocating- they provide room for 3 months, help you get a bank account.

Training- Great, altho I did know some of that stuff but was not aware, they will make it easy to understand, They got great trainers that are for sure passionate people.

Contract-3 months trial period.

Wage-Small base... It takes time to actually make money.

Overall I score 2/5. Why? purely because of training, otherwise, I would rate 1 if not 0. I was let go after 1 month despite 3 months trial. I moved to a different country, left everything I knew behind, I spend so much money to relocate.. did not have a chance to prove myself...apparently I was doing not well enough... the day before that, I heard that they see my improvement, that my attitude is getting better they see I got the drive. I even get the first interview for my client... so...Thank You NonStop... really great. This is a snake environment, don't get caught on the Q&A session, be careful what you are saying as it might and will turn against you.

To all people want to start there, be aware they might let you go before your 3 months trial finish. don't make the same mistake, think if you got something you can go back to. I literally moved all to Czech...and now the whole situation with Pandemic, I'm stuck here... and it's not only me, more people been let go, some of did not even make 1 month...

Cheers!
Arbeitskultur
The company is a really good option for new graduates with no previous experience who would like to work with sales.
Arbeitskultur
- Nonstop gives the chance to anyone who has the will, mindset and dynamism to grow within the recruitment industry, progress commercialy speaking and make loads of money
- Entrepreneurship mindset as you can take a niche market / industry from scratch and you'll develop it until you master it, which is a rare achievment within this type of company

- International culture, young environement, "work hard play hard"

- Lack of regognition from the management, if you're not resilient enough, this is not a place for you

- Lack of independency and flexibility even when you become more senior within the business

- Nonstop makes any consultant so much more efficient / productive : any experience after Nonstop will be so chill !
Vorteile
career progression, exceptionnal commission, network, springboard experience
Nachteile
lack of human aspect from management, lack of flexibility regarding schedules and daily work
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Working with friend was a new challange in my proffesional life
Great compensation, dynamic environment
N/A
Arbeitskultur
Fun atmosphere in Prague outside the office. However the sour environment caused by directors and leaders is apparent. Very high staff turnover. Small Czeck wage in Prague and just about covers appartment rental and living costs.
Life outside office in Prague
Nachteile
Negative leaders who force people out
Arbeitskultur
Pros:
very good training

career opportunities

Cons:

cold calling

perverse company culture

unprofessional managers

very unstable company

insecurity

low salary
Arbeitskultur
Good work culture in the office outside people were different from time to time. Has great training with very good life lessons. Works hours were a bit odd but maybe it was time zones.
Arbeitskultur
Besides the multicultural environment, the opportunity of fast a progress and the training program, which is outstanding in comparison with what I previously received, NonStop makes sure that you get a proper relocation package.
They arrange a taxi to pick you up from the airport and another one to drive you to work in your first day, a room for you to stay in the first month (which will be deducted from your first paycheck) and you receive extra financial support for the first 3 months.

Quite a good deal!
Vorteile
Extra activities/clubs managed by the company
Arbeitskultur
Très belle expérience. manque d'équilibre vie professionnelle et personnelle
Très commercial
Nachteile
pas à l'écoute des employés
Arbeitskultur
Business Development ( searchingnew clients on a daily base), head hunting, specialized recruitment for actual clients, medical, biotech and diagnostics consulting.
Arbeitskultur
The job involves opening and closing of the building, maintenance of the building, plumbing work,painting of the building ,minor electrical repair, waste management,recycling and classroom setup,theatre,studio for external clients for letting.
Vorteile
Am enjoying it because you different things on daily basis.
Nachteile
Not really, some clients stay beyond their time.
Arbeitskultur
My work is not easy but enjoy i learned more and i gained more confident in my self. i resign because i wanted to go abroad to earned enough to support my family needs.
Vorteile
free lunch accommodation and transfortation
8 hours
Arbeitskultur
ho imparato parecche cose che nn sapevo fare ,la parte che mi piaceva di piu e dargli la colazione
pausa caffe