North American Dental Group
2,8 von 5 Sternen.
Erhalten Sie wöchentlich aktuelle Informationen, neue Stellenangebote und Bewertungen!

Bewertungen für North American Dental Group

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

2,9Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 245 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

High turnover rate

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
In some offices they do not treat all their employees equally. The expectation of the job doesn’t fit the compensation. It is definitely not the best company to work for.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Caring people caring for people.

I love the culture and the way hard work is recognized with growth opportunities. They work hard to provide structure. Truly love working for NADG

Fair pay

Corporate Dental at it's Best

Horrible work environment. No training to help success rates. High turn-over with doctors and staff. The employee monthly bonus for staying with the company should've been a red flag.

Stressful and underpaid

The call center is a very stressful, high paced work environment. You have to handle an overwhelming amount of incoming calls for hundreds of dental offices. The job does not pay nearly enough and there has never been a pay raise. You have to meet the departments metric goals and always be ready to take another call as soon as you get off the previous call. You never get rewarded for the good work, time, and commitment you put into the company. Your treated as a person who can be replaced. I’ve been with the company a few years and I’ve seen alot of people who quit right after training because the job is stressful and draining.

Think about your future

I was hired on with NADG with the thought that we were valued. After working with this company for 2 years I had to walk away. Very overworked, undercompensated. I love being a dental hygienist but working for this specific corporation made me really want to leave dental entirely. I’m not one to leave reviews but if I can give someone a piece of advice I would not work here for your own mental health.

Great co-workers

Nachteile

Poor management, over worked, under paid, untrained managers

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

My Office is great but held back my corporate

The office I work at is wonderful, it’s like family. The corporate side raised the prices on benefits and lowered coverage. They stopped giving as much for hsa and they 401k match isn’t good. You have to beg for a raise and they will work you into the ground.

No job security!

I do not recommend working for this company! No job security! The communication is horrible. So many calls from patients saying that their fillings came out after a week of being placed. Its Corporate, stay away!

Disorganized and unfriendly doctor

Office is not very organized, maybe cause the manager is more focused on booking trips. The main doctor is very friendly to patients, not so much his employees.

Don’t waste your time

You’re hired to do one thing, but end up doing 20 other jobs. They will change your work location whether it works for you or not. They don’t care about their employees; YOURE JUST A NUMBER TO THEM. Youre an extra body that they need. Don’t ask for raise cause you won’t get it. It sounds good when you first start but the true colors are ugly.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Numbers won out over culture

At one time the culture is why people came to work at NADG. When people cared for people, the patients sensed that and business was good. When numbers became the top priority, culture suffered a huge hit and retention was a thing of the past. Hiring warm bodies to fill positions was disastrous. New hires that lacked culture were training new hires. So much history was lost. So much potential lost to lousy numbers. People want to work for managers that care about them. Talking culture and walking numbers doesn't work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

If the owner doctors like you, the office succeeds. If not….

Employees are set up to not achieve goals. Management not able to analyze operations statistics properly. Very poor training. Dental work being completed when not necessary. Not able to convey proper protocol. Doctors not compliant with company standard. Company standards deviate for doctors comfort

Nachteile

Unfair pay to patient coordinators and dental assistance
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Not recommended to work there. You are over worked. Expected to work over 46 hours but paid for 40. No support even though they say they are there to support you.(not). They say that they are for the people but actions speak louder then words and that is not what they do. Very disappointed with NADG. Would not recommend them.

Everything they do.

Corporate Dental With Poor Management and Leaders

Corporate Dental that basically buys failing offices and expects employees to fix it for them for the lowest labor cost humanly possible. They expand too fast and then tell every office that they aren’t producing enough and then make that office suffer with the consequences.

Great benefits

Nachteile

CEO’s, leaders, and partners that have zero knowledge of dentistry.

Bad management

Very dysfunctional environment. I would never with there again or refer anyone as a patient. They do not respect their employees or patients. Don't trust upper management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Can not keep good staff members

If you like to be stressed and being told that you have on skills and not being allowed to show your skill level and being make to preform task that not allowed under the state law then work for this company the management is a joke all he cares is about filling appointment slots and money

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

stress, stress, stressful no good leadership gossip zone

Boring

If you want to be a secretary just setting up appointments this is for you. Management /training was ok and if you truly enjoy selling/setting appointments for someone else you'll like this. If you get bored quick stay away. The amount of information you are responsible for does not match up to what they pay.

Vorteile

work from home. Nice management/great trainer

boring/pay rate

Great place to work!

I work in a smaller office which is part of NADG, and we have a great team. NADG has given me job security and has done everything during this pandemic to keep myself, co workers, and patients safe. I have great benefits and they give you training videos to help you succeed and stay “in the know.”
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

You’ll have a more pleasant experience based on the location

Working for North American, you don’t get paid well. I was promising a raise time and time again and never got it. The doctors I worked for were always very nice and understanding but depending on the location or office, management can be awful. I left this job just because the manager I had was the absolute worst. Plus this company truly just cares about the money and not about their employees.

Learning experience

Nachteile

Long hours, inflexible, bad management

Work from home

Very poor, management does not care about anything but making appointments as does most of the employees I’ve never seen so many cutthroats just to get an acknowledgment of praise. They’re not very empathetic or adaptable to anyone’s needs. Management does not reply to emails or texts only if you’re not meeting their goals then you’ll receive a ton of emails that want you to reply instantly it’s just not a good environment . Extremely low paying.

Work from home

Everything listed above

Awesome Work Environment

I have been working for NADG in the patient service center for almost 2 years and I love it. There are many positive attributes to this job but the most important for me was to achieve a work/life balance. This job has allowed me to do just that; I am able to work full time and spend time with my family; that is truly priceless. The training process is very thorough. I felt very prepared and confident after the initial training had ended. My bosses and supervisors have always treated me with dignity and respect. The team I work with is amazing; if they can help you they will. Overall I really enjoy working for North American Dental Group; if I have any regrets it would be that I didn’t find this job soon enough.

Bonuses, Pto

Leadership Cares About You

It says a lot about a company when the VP's and hire ups know your name, your role and your impact on the business. I love working for a team that truly listens to your ideas and implements them. The culture is great. Meetings start with gratitude and it really shows the appreciation your team members have for one another. I am excited for all the growth available in my current role and within the company.

Benefits, work-life balance
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei North American Dental Group. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung