Pacific Dental Services
2,9 von 5 Sternen.
Erhalten Sie wöchentlich aktuelle Informationen, neue Stellenangebote und Bewertungen!

Bewertungen für Pacific Dental Services

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

2,6Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 813 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Work

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Overall decent place but the support center specially DFW and specially ROC department needs serious help and revision in management, the lack there of and confidentiality is outrageous

Here we grow

I love my job. But just like any DSO they like to say they aren’t corporate. I’m sorry but PDS is corporate. But so far my experience has be great my OM is awesome and looks after me. She asks my goals with the company and does her best for me to get there. I work with Two amazing dentists that really care about the patients and not just the money. It’s definitely different then how private practice works but if you are in a good office you will enjoy going to work.

Just another DSO

If you've just graduated this job is great in helping you learn that DSOs are slowly destroying Dentistry. They accept the worst insurances and have you trying to fill in as many roles as humanly possible because they will not pay adequate wages to keep people around.

Vorteile

The people that work for the company are great.

Nachteile

The company, the culture, the compensation are not worth it.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Long hours and no breaks

Mangers changed out 4 times during my career and my regional changed out 4 times as well. Poor training support , communication is poor. Long hours and short staffed lunches were near impossible to take.

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

No lunch ir breaks long hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great culture and opportunity for growth

My job keeps me very busy and I'm constantly learning new skills. My managers and team hold weekly meetings on successes, how to improve and drop in trainings. I have never worked for a company who invests so much in their team, my training was extensive prior to entering my role to ensure that I succeed. Communication and work-life balance are very important for me and in my role I am able to work hybrid, spending less time on commuting and focusing more on ways that I can improve as an individual which will help me become a better employee.

Vorteile

Training, investing in employees, work life balance, volunteer work and international dental services

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Hectic, unorganized, draining work environment mentally.

The work environment is horrible. I thought initially coming into this job that I would be able to be in a trainable environment as it is not even one year I have been assisting but I’ve come to find out that was far from the truth.

Nice pay

Pay was decent and they had many incentives. But the training is terrible. There was no real structure syllabus. But you were expected to know everything in a shorter time than given. I was also lied to about why I was let go. I was told I was given multiple warnings about not understanding the information, but that was not true. That was the first time I was told anything and I definitely never signed any write ups. Disorganized and unprofessional. Definitely wasted my time

Nice pay

Horrible training process
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great place to work with opportunities for advancement.

This is great company to work for for people with experience or people just starting in the dental field. They have all the new and best in dental advancements. Great friendly staff who really care for the patients.

PDS after working for almost 3 years

For a new dentist, PDS offers competitive salary and benefits. This is my second place of employment after getting DDS. A little about my background, I have over 20 years experience as an assistant and a manager but has been only 3 years as a dentist. New dentist gets hired as an associate. The PDS offers partnership with an associate dentist if he or she has successful track record. Like other DSOs, the measure of success is production... Atmosphere really depends on where you work. Because owner dentist sets culture and guideline to follow, every PDS office is operating different from one another. Yes, there is high turnover as well... In my 20 years of dentistry, I saw people come and goes, especially young people... There are no paid leave and you get paid sick leave depends on which state you practice.

Vorteile

good starting pay and advancement opportunity

no breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fast growing company with lot's of room for advancement.

Pacific Dental Services provides you with all the tools and resources to be successful. My manager is very supportive. I am thankful for my journey here at PDS. I have grown a lot!

Vorteile

Work life balance and growth opportunities

Na

Learning and Fast Growth Advancement

This is a great place to learn in the dental industry and get your foot in the door of the profession you want to get into. However working for Pacific has a supervisor, there is no work life balance.

Learning, Fast Growth Advancement

Management, Work life

Poor communication and management

Good old boys club with no morals. No training and high expectations for the lower paid people. Upper management collects a paycheck and does nothing.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Stay far away as you can! Low pay, no lunch or break!!

Yes, they will push you but to do more work and to bring in more money for them! They don’t care about their employees. After you go on a leave, they’ll throw away your personal belongings without informing you. They do not appreciate their good employees, nor there is any work/life balance due to work on weekends! Company is not the same as it used to be!! Don’t do it, there are far better companies now.

Opportunities for growth

Company is definitely patient centric and is great for new and tenured dentists! Opportunities for advancement and a fast paced working environment. They train people that are brand new to industry
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Not going to recommend this place

Worked here for a good amount of time and was treated like my opinions did not matter. The company has a really high rate of people quitting and they constantly have new doctors and staff.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fast-paced; good starter assistant job

Pacific Dental Services offers low pay but okay benefits. The hours are long and many dental assistants work late and even Saturdays. The office manager at my job is nice and supportive and so are the other coworkers. The hardest part of the job is that you are expected to learn fast.

Bonuses, coworkers, Pto, benefits

Nachteile

Low pay, sometimes no breaks, overworked, long hours

Great place

I like working here. Good supervisor and they encourage employees to move up in the company!Pros: thorough training, good benefits, flexible with schedules, pick your own schedule Cons: work is monotonous

I love the culture

Super amazing place to work! You get out what you put in!! Great benefits and they invest a lot into you! Management is awesome and is always available for anything. The doctors are awesome!!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Productive and fun place to work

I was so very sad to leave this place. I hope every day they will move to Oklahoma. Just like any job, PDS had its pros and cons. It’s hard work. But I loved it. It was stressful at times but so rewarding as well. I truly loved my job. They did really good about raises and promotions. I had a wonderful dental family. And only left to move back to my home state. I had an amazing regional manager. Amazing owner doctors. The best hygienist. And great back office girls

Run!!! Run for your life

This company is only about production and they don't care about the patient or about you... they want to oversell treatment that are unnecessary just to be on "green" numbers... that is only convenient for them and you get nothing back.

Pros and cons

Pros - great benefits (which are hard to find in the dental field), room for advancements if you work extremely hard and they provide leaning and training on the job. Cons - job advancement does not come often and most times not at all, they will over work you and there is no work/life balance, management tends to be rude and they do not care for your well being, only money.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Pacific Dental Services. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

2,7 von 5 Sternen für Unternehmenskultur
  • Unternehmen
  • Pacific Dental Services
  • Bewertungen
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?