Panasonic Avionics Corporation

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3.5Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 338 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Starting to get better but still overworked and underpaid

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
After the mass layoff many of us had to pick up slack. Still doing the extra work with no compensation increase. Not surprised people are leaving. Hope the company starts paying better and promoting from within.

Coworkers

Compensation

No training

I was here for 3 months before mass layoffs due to Covid. I was basically given a cubicle, a list of things I had to do with their deadlines, and nothing else. I had to bother my coworkers to teach me how to do over half of what I needed to do.

Good schedule

The rest
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

they dont care about you at all

they have easily laid off 1200 people and most of us are struggling still to find a good job. they got a huge fund from the government and they had to recall us back to work for 9 month and they they say good bye to all again. that was for their benefit only. i had a very good manager which i was happy to work with but overall the company policy is sucks. dont go with them at all.

nothing
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

stay away if you value your sanity

worked there 13 Years never seen so much back stabbing in my life, if you don't mind dealing with snakes this place is for You , mainly Base management, And above , Unhappy employees , HIGH turnover rate, upper management that never asks why. The Job gets very boring after time.

Vorteile

In General Good company pay not bad but could be better, Benefits are Good.

Nachteile

Snakes in the Grass, Horrible untrained Management, Bloated egos, get read of half the managers would be a great place to work
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Company that did too many bad decisions last years

It's sadly to speak about PAC... A lot good engineers left and leaving the company, no new people were hired. Company doesn't want to spend money on employees. It was excellent company before all changes. But it's already bad company without growing. Totally dissapointed.

Vorteile

My coworkers that stay here only because their retirement is soon.

Nachteile

Too much to list here. But the reason of them - bad management on all levels..

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Employee Burnout / Low Morale

Things are slowly looking up after the downward spiral. The management is finally picking their heads out of the sand and trying to retain employees. As the job is very niche, it is difficult to replace the employees without a significant ramp up period.

Good coworkers

Little to no training
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Productive, professional and a career driven organisation

Panasonic Avionics corporation is one of the leading brands for inflight Entertainment Systems. The staff and the management team are very approachable and professional. It's a great place to work and learn new things.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Overall a good starting experience, but many management struggles.

Panasonic is a great place to start off, get your hands dirty and work with other smart engineers. However, it is a place that isn't the most organized, and things can become more adhoc/fire fighting vs strong process. Recommend for engineers as a great starting place, but can be tricky long term
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Had good potential, but terrible management ruined it

Management was ineffective, and non existent. Training was horrible. You had to train yourself pretty much. The pay was much lower than the competition.

Vorteile

lot of overtime to compensate for low pay

Terrible management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Good pay and benefits, not so great culture.

I worked at PAC for about 1.5 years. While I sincerely loved working with my Sr. Director, I didn't care much for most of the other employees, with a few exceptions. It was a highly cliquish and political place to work, and I saw my boss extremely frustrated on more than one occasion with their bosses. The pay and bennies were great, but it didn't really make up for the lack of workplace culture. Lots of open cubicles and, upper management wasn't very helpful or encouraging.I learned a lot while working here, mostly because my director really took an interest in teaching me, but it wasn't a company-wide sentiment. I have to say that honestly, the most enjoyable part of the job was going home.

Vorteile

Lots of breaks, good pay, great benefits.

Zero workplace culture.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

If you are a certain race and if you know how to kiss butt you can have job security

There is a tight group of people (maffia) that protect each other. its very hard to get hired.Great number of them are family,Most workers don't have the proper experience and most people can't speak English and can't read work instructions,so they use you and ones they learn they throw u under the bus.management is terrible and unfair and some supervisors use intimidation tactics.Lots of traitors and lots of finger pointing.you are always looking over your shoulder from management to assemblers.supervisors don't know the processes.the place is going down its a matter of time.

Yearly picnic or ?

Nachteile

Can't trust anyone there, even most co workers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Productive and fun working place.

If I ever get a chance to work again, I'll be the happiest person to work effective. Thank you for giving me the chance to work in this organization and develop my skills and showcase my talent.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Pros:Sometimes lots of downtimesGood people, friendly, and always willing to help and work as a teamEasy work most of the timeLearn a lot about electrical troubleshooting
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Really nice colleagues and bosses. Positive work environment

They keep processes simple, precise and easy to learn. Bosses and colleagues are super nice and kind. The facility is well maintained. Great lunchroom with convenience of having an ATM machine. Which saves you time if you need fast cash.

Great place to work at

Unique work environment

IFE is a niche in the aviation world that combines A&P skills with advanced computer skills. The usual stress of turning planes is magnified by Captains that will refuse to accept the A/C if the IFE is not functioning.Comfortable communication between customer engineers/maintenance and PAC engineers/maintenance is a key part of the success strategy.Each customer has a different work ethos and being able to work with there vision is key to success.

Great advancement opportunities

Pay range at entry level. Line Maintenance

Enjoying my time there

I've had several managers and worked in several departments. While the company has undergone quite a few changes, I am very happy with the direction of the company and it's management team.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Working at PAC was great. Managers genuinely cared about the well being of their employees. The work itself was good as any in a larger cooperation can be.

Free coffee

Inventory Specialist

This was a very laid back job, no micro managing unless you were a lazy worker. As long as you do your work nobody would be down your throat, family friendly, and I really enjoyed the people that I worked with.

Benefits, Family Friendly

Nachteile

Pay Could have been better but it was decent, No growth
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great coworkers but terrible management

Most of the people in my department are great. I enjoy working with them. There is chance advancement in the department. Management is a mess. Most of them don't know what they are doing. There were few large layoffs, and some good people were affected.

Coworkers, healthcare

Pay, management

Great work team

Station team was fantastic, company culture was on point. Very generous PTO. Working 2nd/3rd shift, holidays and weekends wasn't good but to be expected.

Vorteile

Laid back, got to work on a lot of cool aircraft, great health insurance and PTO

Nachteile

Higher up in the company is rampant with nepotism

Decent place to work

Times are pretty tough right now due to COVID, however this place is a decent place to work. It's got a bunch of great people and some awesome managers, however it doesn't justify the lower-end salary.

Vorteile

Fun work environment, great coworkers

Relatively bad pay.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Panasonic Avionics Corporation. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung