Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 8 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
I worked for a farmer. You work very hard and long hours on a farm doing many different jobs. I did save the company money by being proactive and doing regular maintenance. The owner of the Farm is very nice.
Owner is very nice
Arbeitskultur
Speaking for personal experience, there is a collaborative environment, friendly and helpful co-workers ready to help you as a trainee.
A normal day of work as an intern takes about 7 hours (40h per week); you are teached how to work with the cash register, how to clean around the shop, and help the others to put the products in the apposite shelves.

The hardest part of the job is being put under stress when you have a lot of customers at the register, but with time you will learn how to be fast using it, so no worries.
collaborative workplace, helpful co-workers
5,0
Arbeitskultur
it was great learning different things everyday meeting new people greeting people the hardest part on the job is when we are moving slow or the production floor
Arbeitskultur
You only got to work 2-3 hours a day 5 days a week, no opportunity for more hours, Management changed and it was not worth the time and effort to work so hard and be told to work harder. Managers make a difference
Arbeitskultur
The company is has great atmosphere. The people were great to work for. I loved training people and having a variety if of things to do ob a daily basis .
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
The people were very nice , we all got along well.The mangers were helpful. The hardest part of the job was standing for along period of time. The best part was meeting new people.
nice lunch breaks
standing a long time
Arbeitskultur
A typical day at work didn't feel like a job, it felt like an environment that's very laid back and easy going. I learned so many things just by working here for eight months. Such as, how to use my outgoing friendly skills to please the customers. I wouldn't of given customers such great satisfaction without my co-workers being there whenever I needed assistance. The hardest part of my job was leaving, I moved to Florida from Colorado. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing that customers were satisfied with my help and work because that's the reason I showed up every day.
breaks at any time
short work days
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Another girl and I pretty much ran the entire daycare. Not very good pay for all the work we done.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei PENNY. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung