Randstad

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,6Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 17.302 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Schnelle Hilfe bei Arbeitslosigkeit

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Allerdings endete der Kundenauftrag und ich stand ohne alles da. Man fühlte sich alleingelassen, die Kündigung folgte kurze Zeit später

Schneller Start, Betriebsrat, Rabatte

Organisation
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

What is the best part of working at the company?Great and great leadership What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing I had no stress at all while working with Randstad it was seamless.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Customer service insurance What is a typical day like for you at the company?Processing, claims and short term disability

Preference

Management had preference everybody was having intercourse with everybody. There were a lot of rumors. Nobody wanted to be a manager. They just wanted to be involved in the drama. It is an exhausting job and an exhausting environment to work in.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Empresa com oportunidade de crescimento. Com direito A vale transporte a refeição na própria empresa sem descontar.

Empresa com oportunidade de crescimento Com o salário bomCom plano de saúde de Boa qualidade.

Vorteile

Janta arroz feijão salada carnes

Não fornece vale refeição

A good place to work

Randstad is a good contractor company with many different projects. Improving wages for English support team would be a good option to attract and retain talents in Portugal.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

it’s your typical work

i had some good days and i had some bad days but i alway’s showed effort grate job placement. they try they best to place you in the best situation when it comes down to the type of work you do
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Not just a job; it’s a career.

If you are looking to get into the staffing/recruiting industry, Randstad is a great place to start. They provide excellent training, you can earn good money and they have great internal mobility. If you work hard you will succeed.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Agencies in NL should just go to hell

Completely useless to a worker, they don't support you or do anything for you. Basically just a buffer that gets to handle your money for no reason.And all in all, a terrible agency (and I have worked for many)
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

What is the best part of working at the company?Knowing that there are other jobs posted if my current one does not work out.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not knowing if I will be kept as a permanent employee or released once my term is finished 3 to 6 months.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work environment is very strict deadline oriented and culture there is free from bias team like.What is a typical day like for you at the company?I would get to work right away, take any breaks and lunch then everyone closes the day around the same time for that shift.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Not a good company to work for -avoid

I worked as a temp through them with a third party and they were late with pays and never followed up with the third parties either to get timesheets approved. Promised weekly pay which was attractive however still have not been paid from my time at most recent assignment. They only offer the one job option however there are others going and other agents from same office will call with different options to your assigned employment rep...was not supported during my assignments and when I asked to change assignments I was promised that someone would contact me within the week to discuss other options....still waiting for that call. Have moved on and work for another private company and will never work for Randstad again. My advise is to avoid them if you want less headaches and to be paid for your work. Only positive I have for the company is that the Reps are very nice and friendly on the phone when you get through.

Staff were friendly

Nachteile

Didnt do what they said they would

Enfocada no trabalhador

Tive a oportunidade de recibir formação na área fabril, por isso e de agradecer confiança da empresa para com nos.

Randstad

They found a good job for n the people that work for them they be good people to work with n the job they put u on be good for u n ya some pay good n they keep you to.

Nice extra money.

Paid well. The job was selling fragrance and cosmetics for Coty. Hours get cut until the holidays so it's only for extra money. The biggest concern is safety after a string of robberies at the store locations.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Talvez a melhor empresa na sua área de actividade.

Excelente experiência, excelente ambiente de trabalho. Pessoas directas, objectivas, criativas e com bons líderes.Uma das melhores, senão, a melhor mesmo na sua área de actividade.

Great and Easy going

Learning new processes everyday no two days are the same. Management supportive in my workplace. Expectations for the level I am at asking for more than I should be doing for an administrator. Friendly people.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Travail rigoureux la place du salarié est importante et respecter

Nous salariés de l' entreprise. Sommes respecter et suivi dans le développement de l'entreprise pour qui nous travaillons. Notre manager passe régulièrement nous voir sur les chantiers. Regardez notre entourage et notre sécurité.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Nice people, boring job, physically demanding

The CCM warehousein montreal is where I work. The atmosphere of the company is positive and the people are supportive. the job is repetitive, not easy, not too difficult, not much lifting only picking and labeling and... I think its Only good for short term.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

What is the best part of working at the company?The staff is very professional and very good what they do to help you get a job What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing is stressful What is the work environment and culture like at the company?They help you get a job they fits your style What is a typical day like for you at the company?Good you can work a 8 hours away or a 10 hour jobs
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Dinâmica e muito boa pra trabalhar

Gosto de trabalhar lá, tenho uma boa influência com o pessoal que trabalha. Me adaptei a função que excercia.

Cant complain

Not bad I would recommend knowing more about the company before you sign up. I have heard that a lot of people have been surprised by their experience here.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

One of the worst companies to work for

I started as a contractor through Ranstad for Alight Solutions and let me just say this process was so unorganized and all over the place. I resigned due to not receiving my pay and my team lead talking to everyone crazy. Supposedly my paycheck wasn’t sent due to a system error and would be sent asap but still haven’t been received. They block you out of everything so a whole day that I worked I’m unable to send my time card for that because they clearly don’t like paying people. Even the corporate office is unhelpful and majority of the team leads and managers have attitudes. I wouldn’t even waste my time with this company. I did want to stay in good standing because they have so many positions but after this I don’t care and would never want to deal with them because they choose not to pay their employees and then attitudes when you respectfully try to get answers.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

Randstad vergleichen mit:

• Unternehmen
  • Randstad
  • Bewertungen
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?