Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Standort
24 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4.098 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Not a bad company to work for. They lost the contract I was on and they were very open during the whole transition. Overall enjoyed my experience and had good management.
Arbeitskultur
Working side by side with senior military members, in an effort to provide good After Action material once training is completed. The community on site is committed and thorough. I am glad to have the opportunity to work with such great people and management.
Arbeitskultur
I worked Midnights in Hohenfels, Germany. Had a chance to see first hand the strategic objectives for Joint Multinational Force Protection Training Command. I was the soldier on the ground being evaluated. Management was fair in most cases. Work place and culture was excellent. The hardest part was the last hour of the midnight shift. The whole experience was enjoyable met some good people.
Pay
Nachteile
The last hour of midnight shift
Arbeitskultur
Raytheon is an excellent place to work, the supervisors are very supportive and fair. Workplace setting was friendly and productive, nice co-workers everyone got along. During Rotations all jobs were very stressful, but during downtime we had fun.
Friday breakfast
Nachteile
During Rotations long days and work through lunches
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I've been with Raytheon since leaving active duty in 2016 and I have enjoyed the opportunities Raytheon has afforded me. Competitive salary, opportunity to travel, and great coworkers!
Arbeitskultur
Raytheon is a well run organization. I work on a contract basis and I have never had any issues with management or coworkers. The work is straight forward and the pay is good.
Arbeitskultur
No real issues or comments. Personnel could have been managed better. Overall like anywhere else. Bad apples and good apples. Its a up and down sometimes planned most times re-act world.
Arbeitskultur
Worked with some great people. Loved working there. I was working in Germany as a dependent and my salary was less than those who were contractors. I work just as hard and long hours like them. I would have liked to be paid more.
Relaxed enviroment
Nachteile
Long hours, low pay for my postion
Arbeitskultur
Like with any government contract servicing company job security can be a issue. While working there I learned a lot and the work environment was excellent.
Arbeitskultur
I really enjoyed my time with Raytheon. Management really cared for their employees, and our families. we were often tasked for out of country deployments and would always ask for volunteers, never forcing anyone to deploy if they had valid family issues.
Exceptional work enviorment
Arbeitskultur
Was grateful to find work once my husband got stationed in Hohenfels, Germany (very small military installation). It's very difficult for spouses to find work when stationed in another country. They were very nice and I learned a lot of leadership skills from Raytheon.
Room for growth.
Nachteile
Had to learn a little German :)
Arbeitskultur
Many different skills are need to perform this position: for example System Administrator (SA), Software Engineer, Configuration Manager (CM). Management is in their offices, never visiting the workers. Very friendly atmosphere between us and the customers. Learning new things every week. Pretty much the work is on autopilot. There are processes and procedures to run the system.
Vorteile
Everyone is helpful, Flexible working hours
Nachteile
No communications before management and the workers
Arbeitskultur
My co-workers were great, but the management team was subpar. We worked long hours but never got paid overtime. Some team members would sleep on the job and not help with big projects if needed. Management never said anything.
Arbeitskultur
Great compensation and a good work atmosphere but no job stability.
Arbeitskultur
My co-workers are dedicated to the mission of training US Forces and Multi-National Forces. The product that is produced by all members of the team cannot be duplicated.
Travel
Arbeitskultur
Able to work in a relaxed yet professional atmosphere. Co-workers are all wonderful people, highly skilled and very helpful and friendly. This was a job I enjoyed going to and a place I enjoyed being. The camaraderie and morale was always very good. The best part of this job was knowing how my work impacted the overall mission and the appreciation shown by co-workers and management. The hardest part of the job, if I had to choose, would be the deadlines though I work best under pressure.
relaxed environment
Arbeitskultur
quality assurance video editing department relations scheduling
exciting job
Arbeitskultur
Works a rotating schedule supporting various Army units for live training rotations. Very hectic schedule. Management was not the greatest. Co-workers were great.
Arbeitskultur
Gained more experience in Governmental Accounting since it has been years since I had worked with Government.
Arbeitskultur
Working for Raytheon is a great experience. I have had the opportunity to meet very good professionals and a pleasant work environment. I can communicate well at all staffing levels, everybody is eager to respond and help. It has great career opportunities, you can develop and enrich your professional experience.
Arbeitskultur
I was part of a contract team that provided parts for U.S. Air Force medevac aircraft.
  1. Bewertungen