Bewertungen für Raytheon

23 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 3.700 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Part time worker met good people my short time working there
Planning Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern15. November 2018
I worked Midnights in Hohenfels, Germany. Had a chance to see first hand the strategic objectives for Joint Multinational Force Protection Training Command. I was the soldier on the ground being evaluated. Management was fair in most cases. Work place and culture was excellent. The hardest part was the last hour of the midnight shift. The whole experience was enjoyable met some good people.
Pay
Nachteile
The last hour of midnight shift
Excellent work environment
Travel and Expense/Site Security (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern19. September 2018
Raytheon is an excellent place to work, the supervisors are very supportive and fair. Workplace setting was friendly and productive, nice co-workers everyone got along. During Rotations all jobs were very stressful, but during downtime we had fun.
Friday breakfast
Nachteile
During Rotations long days and work through lunches
Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany5. Juni 2018
I've been with Raytheon since leaving active duty in 2016 and I have enjoyed the opportunities Raytheon has afforded me. Competitive salary, opportunity to travel, and great coworkers!
Arbeitskultur
Collaborative effort and team work to provide support for U.S. Army and its allies.
Military Training Specialist- Hoenfels, Germany (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany4. April 2018
Raytheon is a well run organization. I work on a contract basis and I have never had any issues with management or coworkers. The work is straight forward and the pay is good.
review
Sr Tech (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwouhr. Germany14. Februar 2018
No real issues or comments. Personnel could have been managed better. Overall like anywhere else. Bad apples and good apples. Its a up and down sometimes planned most times re-act world.
Arbeitskultur
Great Place to work loved my co workers
Administrative Assistant (Federal Contractor) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern23. Oktober 2017
Worked with some great people. Loved working there. I was working in Germany as a dependent and my salary was less than those who were contractors. I work just as hard and long hours like them. I would have liked to be paid more.
Relaxed enviroment
Nachteile
Long hours, low pay for my postion
Arbeitskultur
Audio / Video Technician/Access Control Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels, Germany17. Januar 2017
Like with any government contract servicing company job security can be a issue. While working there I learned a lot and the work environment was excellent.
Arbeitskultur
Good benefits, professional work place
Airframe Repairman / Aircraft Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Katterbach16. April 2016
I really enjoyed my time with Raytheon.
Management really cared for their employees, and our families.
we were often tasked for out of country deployments and would always ask for volunteers, never forcing anyone to deploy if they had valid family issues.
Exceptional work enviorment
Thankful
Office Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels, BY1. Januar 2016
Was grateful to find work once my husband got stationed in Hohenfels, Germany (very small military installation). It's very difficult for spouses to find work when stationed in another country. They were very nice and I learned a lot of leadership skills from Raytheon.
Room for growth.
Nachteile
Had to learn a little German :)
2,0
Different Skills
Senior Software Engineer II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels, Germany11. August 2015
Many different skills are need to perform this position: for example
System Administrator (SA), Software Engineer, Configuration Manager (CM). Management is in their offices, never visiting the workers. Very friendly atmosphere between us and the customers.

Learning new things every week. Pretty much the work is on
autopilot. There are processes and procedures to run the system.
Vorteile
Everyone is helpful, Flexible working hours
Nachteile
No communications before management and the workers
Ok job
Live Training Technician/Trainer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels Germany8. Juni 2015
My co-workers were great, but the management team was subpar. We worked long hours but never got paid overtime. Some team members would sleep on the job and not help with big projects if needed. Management never said anything.
Contract
Project Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany3. November 2014
Great compensation and a good work atmosphere but no job stability.
Great work environment
Sr. Training and Development Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels, BY5. August 2014
My co-workers are dedicated to the mission of training US Forces and Multi-National Forces. The product that is produced by all members of the team cannot be duplicated.
Travel
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great work environment
Admin Asst/ Tech Supp Asst. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels, BY10. Juli 2014
Able to work in a relaxed yet professional atmosphere. Co-workers are all wonderful people, highly skilled and very helpful and friendly. This was a job I enjoyed going to and a place I enjoyed being. The camaraderie and morale was always very good. The best part of this job was knowing how my work impacted the overall mission and the appreciation shown by co-workers and management. The hardest part of the job, if I had to choose, would be the deadlines though I work best under pressure.
relaxed environment
scheduling
exciting job
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Fun Job just no advancement
Sr. Simulations Specialist/ Instructor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels Germany19. Februar 2014
Works a rotating schedule supporting various Army units for live training rotations. Very hectic schedule. Management was not the greatest. Co-workers were great.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Great place and leadership
Project Cost Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels, Germany15. Oktober 2013
Gained more experience in Governmental Accounting since it has been years since I had worked with Government.
Productive, great workplace
Contracts Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rüsselsheim, HE30. August 2013
Working for Raytheon is a great experience. I have had the opportunity to meet very good professionals and a pleasant work environment. I can communicate well at all staffing levels, everybody is eager to respond and help. It has great career opportunities, you can develop and enrich your professional experience.
Arbeitskultur
Rewarding in that I directly helped the U.S Air Force.
Specialist, Aircraft Parts (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein Air Base, Germany1. November 2012
I was part of a contract team that provided parts for U.S. Air Force medevac aircraft.
Outstanding
Electrician/Mechanic, Phase Team/Maintenance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Illesheim, Germany11. August 2012
I worked on H-60s and AH-64s doing phases/maint... Everyone worked together as a team and the management was outstanding. Working out in the cold winters of germany. Fixing discrepancies that other men could not or gave up on.
Vorteile
being in germany and working with men that liked what they were doing
Nachteile
cold weather and not knowing if you had a job the next day (being a contractor)
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Raytheon. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage