Renaissance Hotels

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,7Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 1.488 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Mehrere Tätigkeiten

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Angefangen als Shiftleader am Front Office, über Guest Relation Manager und Front Desk Manager, habe ich sehr gerne für Renaissance gearbeitet und würde es immer wieder machen.

Security

I spent very pleasant moments with my colleagues at work, and I am encouraged at the beginning by the manager of the service, it is an unforgettable experience.

Estrés 24/7

El peor lugar que he trabajado en mi vida, demasiado estrés y falta deLiderazgo

Poor Communication and Accountability th

Lack of Professionalism Lack of Team Support Unwarranted Conversation Unknowing of Schedule or off days until the day beforeLack of communication Carts are very disorganized from Prior worker. Soiled and clean mixed on carts. Carts not clean at all

Good pay

Only thing good is pay

Sad company

This company whether franchise or corporate does not want you to succeed at any point. The brand is about personality but they never want you to be you. There’s so much potential if the staff wasn’t treated so poorly.

Vorteile

The job can be fun if you love guest interaction only.

Nachteile

Short breaks, no training, poor management, no reward, over worked, no GTF

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Horrible

They want too much work and not a lot of money it wasn't worth the stress and heartache that and put me through so glad I left there I wouldn't recommend it to anybody
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great workplace and fun environment

Good workplace, a very busy hotel so there is always something going on. Managers are nice and team members are welcoming. The company is in continuous growth and job offers are posted to apply.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

It’s convenient to get too, you will not advance…

Horrible place to work, Downtown, Cincinnati location. I would never recommend any one to apply at this location, you will be told to do your job and 7 other peoples jobs. You will absolutely not advance, position or monetarily. They will make a lot of empty promises just to lead you on. You will absolutely have 5or more bosses, hr will not do anything for you. Expect your check to be wrong every two weeks.Seniority is non existent. In a nut shell, if you’re in a good state of mind right now stay as far as possible from this place.

Easy promotion, horrible leadership

There is room to grow but only if there is better leadership. The turnover of employees will be constant until the leadership Changes. There is benefits but it is not great!

The Renaissance Montgomery

The Renaissance Montgomery is not a good place to work. I was a manager there and can say the employees are good for the most part despite being overworked and underpaid, but the management is not. Most managers are disrespectful, condescending and unfair. I saw people treated as if they were less then and looked down upon. I saw people addressed about their hair color or style while others were not. Even as a manager I personally was disrespected by the director, being told when I made a decision that it was not "my place". They don't care about the employees only about their bottom line. I know the bottom line is important but it shouldn't compromise trust, integrity, respect. If you speak up for what's right then you are ostricricized and excluded from any real decision making.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great place to work as long as your a team player

Long hours , Be prepared to wear many hats in the hospitality industry. Not I h support from senior management. Favoritism exists everywhere. Pros are a lot of experience with different equipment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

What is the best part of working at Renaissance Hotels?Good working crewWhat is the most stressful part about working at Tulsa Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center?When you don't get enough sleep when you suppose to What is a typical day like for you at Renaissance Hotels?Coming in the morning for work getting guest and your crew
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Productive, fun place to work, lovely colleagues and experienced management.

If you want to work in hospitality and learn the craft then this is the place to work. So much exposure and experience around you. Makes you feel special and important.

Vorteile

Free lunches, bedroom discounts and many more.

Nachteile

Can be long hours but that's in your own control.

Good work

Mucho amor e compression pero El sueldo no ta bien pero me gusta trabajar con mis companeros trabajamos Como una Sola Familia porque El error de uno es error de todos

Place is truly a joke.

Think long and hard before becoming a front desk agent/supervisor here. Management is poor they leave the front desk agents with all of the heavy lifting while they sit around and give you feedback only when you do something “wrong”. I had multiple occasions working here as full time front desk where they couldn’t even give me a lunch break, yet I got to the back to ask a “manager” a question to see them snacking on chips. What a slap in the face to the hard work front desk agents do. Be prepared to be the face of ALL the problems that occur at this hotel. They won’t even let you sit down during your shift you have to stand a full 8 hours. What a joke. I had guests that told me it was laughable that I was not allowed to sit/had no assistance with most of the guest issues that occurred. Run. There’s so much better out there. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

Enjoyed working there!

I worked for the Renaissance Hotel for a year. I enjoyed working there. The benefits are ok. I love that they allow their employees to use the fitness room. I also love that they feed their employees a buffet style meal everyday! We never have to pay for lunch! Another plus is that since the Renaissance is a Marriott chain, you get discounted rooms at all Marriott chain hotels all across the country. I remember once when my daughter's school was having teacher appreciation week, my boss donated a free room certificate to the school to choose a teacher to award it too.

Nice Workplace

I honestly think my experience would have been much better if it was not for Covid. Unfortunately at the time I was really the only server and that lead to long shifts and being overwhelmed at a point.

Staff, Customers, Easy to Advance

Short Breaks, Long Shift
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I also love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone. Versatility of being able to do a variety of tasks. Having a forward-thinking, supportive company that realizes employees are their greatest asset, Career Growth Opportunities, Positive and Inspiring Company Culture, Effective and Transparent Management, Solid Health Programs. Best place to grow in the hospitality industry!

Relaxed working environment

Hard work but fun

Working for Renaissance Hotels was a great start to my career. It was fun and I learned a great deal from the staff there. There's many areas to learn from such as housekeeping, laundry, and catering.

Corporate oriented

Must be able to deal with rude and entitled guest.Managers were always overworked and could not delegate tasks or navigate their team properly.They don’t train properly, more of a learn as you go environment. Only good thing were the coworkers I found along the way. You can learn useful skills for a short term deal, anything longer is NOT promised.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Perfect environment for productive activity

This company has the most caring workforce I've ever worked with. I was impressed with the way that my supervisors trained me to succeed. I was treated as a person who was important to the company.

Excellent support

Job dependent upon business
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Renaissance Hotels. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

Mehr über Renaissance Hotels an beliebten Standorten

• Unternehmen
  • Renaissance Hotels
  • Bewertungen
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?