Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für Ricoh in Chicago, IL

Basierend auf Ihrem aktuellen Standort werden Bewertungen für Chicago, IL angezeigt
Falscher Standort?
Chicago, IL91 Bewertungen
91 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4.633 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
I would go to the main floor in the company to make coffee and check the kitchen to make such it was clean and restock the supply. And then I would go to all my other floors to check and clean and restock the supply and load dishwasher if their was any dishes. I would do this three times a day. I had 12 kitchens to do. I learn the best way to do the kitchens to get them done on time. Management was ok I think it could have been a little better. This was no hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting and talking and getting to know the people the worked there.
Free Lunch sometime
N/A
Arbeitskultur
I was only working as guest relations (receptionist) for a short amount of time. I'm glad I left when I could. I would avoid working here at all costs. Nothing to do all day..
Nachteile
Unpaid lunch breaks, lazy coworkers, training was also horrible
Arbeitskultur
More opportunities for the Veteran workers who give Ricoh the Clients their 200percent.
Management needs to communicate more with the team.

On the job training for certain poisitions if a team member wants to move forward.
Team aditute
Lies
Arbeitskultur
I cannot give Ricoh a fair review. It was my first time working for an outsource. The manager had a way of doing things that were not team oriented, pitted management against the workers, evell
Easy transport
Everything else
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
this is a great on-campus job and a wonderful opportunity for a starter job. Coworkers are very friendly. Richo is very a patient place and is willing to teach. They understand mistakes and help you learn so you do not make the same mistake twice.
Arbeitskultur
Little opportunity to advance, pay is below market, no sense of work culture. Good benefits and hours. Industry leader. Would recommend if future growth is not important.
Arbeitskultur
I wasn't expecting a major job move here, but after my interview and accepting the position, I thought there was a fair level of equal expectation. The hiring manager knew I was looking for a job with quick growth potential. I was told a number of things would be available to me, including flexible work location and the ability to increase the job profile. In fact, only the pay rate that was promised has been accurate.
Time for me to move on.
Need higher pay and want to work closer to home. Need a company that reward their employees for going over and beyond to help the client feeling like they receive the best help and satisfaction with the service that was provided.
Arbeitskultur
It has pretty good benefits if you are a FTE. Employees were encouraged to give their opinions, but they were ignored for the most part. It was impossible for me to advance my career. They kept promising advancement to me but did not deliver. Started to stagnate after 3 years, no new challenges after the three year mark. Almost impossible to make changes to ways of thinking and executions that have proven to be ineffective.
Arbeitskultur
Offering the most modern technology is a benefit. Management is excellent.
Wages, including salary and commission is fair.

Culture is exciting.

Change is everywhere
Arbeitskultur
Be prepared to be put in a position w/little training and a client who is demanding of your time and patience. If you are not patient and the client knows your weakness, you will walk out.
Arbeitskultur
Ricoh is a good company to work for. However my manager at the time was to busy with other accounts and people that I felt like I was not able to develop and grow.
Arbeitskultur
I am still employed with Ricoh and I’ll be so happy when I’m not. The managers micro-manage you to death. The pay is measly, but it’s nice to earn PTO after less than 30 days of employment. Managers spy on you but can’t even give a “good morning” most days
They bend over backward for the client but treat workers like they’re expendable.
Benefit time
Low pay & awful management
Arbeitskultur
I was very young working at RICOH and was only a mail room clerk, but the job was cool. Didn't really do much throughout the course of a day except for deliver mail through the building.
Vorteile
Good job for a college student
Arbeitskultur
Good company with opportunities for advancement. Can be a little behind the times in how they try to get each site operation to conform to standardized reporting, but they give you the opportunity to act independently and provide what you think the client needs.
Arbeitskultur
I have had a great time working here.
I do feel that when Ricoh promotes within they should pay the same that they would if you came from another company.
great company
payrate
Arbeitskultur
The company was not a bad place to work. The environment and the pace of the work-place was just to slow for me. I like to work and be busy all the time basically from start to finish and I had to sit down for 9 hours.
Off at a decent time.
Very Slow Pace
Arbeitskultur
Excellent learning environment, great employee relations. Good opportunities for growth and relocation within the company. Open door policy regarding employment issues and concerns. I would still be working there if my division had not moved to the Philippines.
Wonderful learning opportunities
Nachteile
Sales driven and consistent changes
Arbeitskultur
Ricoh is not a bad place to work if you are at a hood site. If they lose the site they will try to place you some where else. The downfall is if that site is paying 12.50 you cant keep your salary well that was at least what they told me.
Ok
Ok
Arbeitskultur
We help the employees with stocking the canteens and copy areas to assure they have what they need to perform regular word duties on a daily basis. The management team tries to work with the employees to make things better.
Arbeitskultur
I was heading up a relatively new business venture for Ricoh's Commercial and Industrial Print business. It was an enjoyable position with a lot of challenges and a lot of rewards for success. The week I joined Ricoh let go about 1500 sales people in effort to change their business emphasis.

Due to the many challenges this has created from a management perspective the entire US business has suffered.
Vorteile
Great name in the industry, great products
Nachteile
Need to right the ship in the US business.