Sheraton

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,8Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 8.202 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Toll

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Klasse also wirklich, hat Spaß gemacht dort. Gibt es leider nicht mehr

Hotel Sheraton Warszawa Mazowieckie

Moja ocena pracy w Hotelu Sheraton to 4 w skali do 5Poruszając wszystkie aspekty współpracy Pozdrawiam

Darmowe posiłki napoje

Niskie zarobki

Had a great experience

Very good working place,great culture, I enjoy my working time in Sheraton mall of the Emirates, I left because of the covid outbreak other wise I will never leave a place like Sheraton moe
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Management will forget you exist.

Communication between different levels of management and employees is poor to nonexistent. Good luck getting a shift if you're on call, or getting them to remember your schedule changes.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Ambiente de acoso laboral.

El Director de Proyecto es una persona atenta y amable, muy profesional, pero algunos de sus subalternos nefastos...(Gerente de Call Center). Pero en general, se trabaja mucho y a menudo falta comunicación entre las áreas de trabajo.

Vorteile

Prestaciones como comedor para colaboradores, y entre el personal, buen ambiente de trabajo

Nachteile

A menudo no hay descansos, y algunos elementos que sólo hacen chismes e intrigas

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

False Promises and no good character

Some of the worst culture vultures ever.They've been telling hotel guest for the last 8 years they're fixing the heat / AC, hot water and they still haven't ( I know workers there) but continue to charge a premium which is stealing.They do this with everything, pinch the budget and penalize the workers and hinder the guests with unfinished, unaddressed, unworking hospitable non-negotiables resulting in fldrained employees and drained budget and if you manage you'll pick up the slack and get fed to the wolves.My work put them as a top competitor for several years and I left with professionalism only to bemarked not rehirable even though the hotel has yet seen results as such.High school drama, underpaid workers, gaslighting, usurping authority, it all seems like bondage.

Free rent

Working for Sheraton has its ups and downs. You work little hours from home and you get compensated for your rent. They don't pay extra unless you work overtime. The office is friendly although lots of the staff would take COVID too lightly and would brag about not getting vaccinated. Some residents will come knock at your door after hours but if you set boundaries they eventually understand not to unless it's an emergency.

Little hours, rent compensated
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Busy during cowboys home games

Every since management changed things have been not the best! Good thing about the hotel is that there is lots of business during concerts, cowboy games, and occasional rangers games
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Nessun interesse da parte dei vecchi impiegati

Per assumere personale quando hanno il picco di lavoro ti promettono le proroghe fino al assunzione definitiva,ma sono dei bugiardi, infatti quando si sente di Marriot,tutti scappano

Nessuno, anzi

Nachteile

Invidia e cattiveria nei confronti di ultimo arrivato
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Trabajo estable y muy bueno

Un trabajo importante, estable, bien dirigido, buen compañerismo.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Good Recongnition for comfort an stay as a resort of liesure

Periodoc to fast an even paced duties.Well to be adjusted for catering an lobby position.Carry good chance of placed tips an wages.Good for a full time position.

great place to work

Free food and drinks, great additional benefits, if you know your skills you can advance not just here but at any Marriott hotel. they provide the tools you need to do the work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Unbelievable place to work.

I have been in many positions, in many companies, but this is the only place where I, and everyone else, have been shown respect and appreciation. I would HIGHLY recommend this resort to EVERYONE, if looking for employment.

Vorteile

Benefits, free lunches and dinners, discounts in multiple locations, and friendly staff.

War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

People I worked with for years

I started when it was a Starwood property when Marriott bought out Starwood it didn't change for the better . Personal was hired for Marriott standards which were below Starwood. Lost many long term guests and managers were forced out .

Lunch

Marriott old software

Good management

I learned a lot there, had a great chef and he taught me a lot, even the management is good . The problem was in terms of low salary , But everything was fine
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The front office management is beyond a mess

In my most professional opinion I would not advise anyone to work here, at the front desk .The lack of professionalism amongst leadership at the front desk is beyond me and create a very uncomfortable work environment. There is no communication nor any support that allows you to succeed within the job.

Underpaid/Undervalued

The property is very beautiful for the guests, however the back of the house could use a makeover especially the small cramped security office. It has stains in the ceiling from the leaks that haven't been properly repaired. Not to mention the employee break room which smells like someone died in there. There's a puddle of water that has been on the floor for months. You'll have to eat in your car because the stench is unbearable. Obviously, employee morale is the least of their concerns. If you kiss the right behind and your skin is of a whiter complexion you'll more likely get considered for advancement.

Not worth it

Horrible place to work. No raises and no advancement within in the company. More work than money . Management doesn’t care about if you make money. They overstaff. Hours of side work.

Good company

Understanding and accommodating management. Nice people to work with. Pay could be better but overall good people benefits are decent offer free meals for working 6 hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Not a good place to work building is very old and run down

In my department they were being people in making more money than me very unfair place to work. The boilers constantly leaked and they let it go on for days and sometimes months I was very afraid to go down to the boiler room thinking that the boilers can blow up at any time

Vorteile

You left there alive barely

Nachteile

A lot of rooms have black mold
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Love by CO workers and the management. Like the flexible work schedules.

The only thing that I don't like about it is that I've been there for over 25 years and I'm only being paid $18 an hour. It's a great job though. Every day is a different adventure you never do the same thing all the time.

Vorteile

Every day is a different event

I don't pay enough
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Sheraton. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung