Smile Brands Inc.
3,3 von 5 Sternen.
Erhalten Sie wöchentlich aktuelle Informationen, neue Stellenangebote und Bewertungen!

Bewertungen für Smile Brands Inc.

Bewerten Sie dieses Unternehmen

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,3Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 1.044 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Liked it better as Midwest Dental

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Midwest Dental was an awesome company that cared about career growth, advancement, and treating employees like family. Smile Brands cares about the CEO and saving money for themselves. I had a stellar review, only received a 2% raise, and got changed from a salaried office manager to a hourly “Team Lead” as did most of the office managers. It’s a great place to get your foot in the door and learn, but beyond a stepping stone I wouldn’t recommend.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great patients, made some wonderful friends. Dr. A Mettman was awesome but things changed dramatically after he left.

Maximizing production is more important than quality patient care. Fee’s increased so fast (7%) that patients with no ins. stopped coming. Huge turnover of staff. I never felt like a valued team member.

Vorteile

Pay finally increased, dental benefits. Corporate support improved after Smile Brands took over.

Nachteile

Substandard Employees have no consequences causing good people to leave.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fantastic environment with great culture

I have been with Smile Brands for almost 6 months now and I love it! Great people, great culture, great company! There are tons of growth opportunities and a huge focus on team member success.

Best Place to Work

This organization truly cares about each of their employees, the patients, and the communities that they serve. Smile Brands works very hard to promote a positive culture and focuses highly on celebrating no matter how big or small. I have never felt more valued and supported in my career. I am blessed everyday to work for such an amazing organization serving and amazing cause… Smiles for Everyone!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Smile Brands works hard especially during challenging times. No workplace is perfect but I can see the effort to make it as good as they can for us.

Real efforts are made to create an inclusive culture and safe workplace. Employee development efforts need some attention. You can move up in SmileBrands you just need to make that intention clear to managment. Dentists are allowed to practice as they wish. Never have I been told what to do in clinical affairs. Not true with many other DSOs.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Taking care of Employees

I've worked at Smile Brands Inc. for over 10 years, and I am so grateful I was hired. Hands down to Our CEO, he has a clear message to take care of his employees with transparency. Love that he’s here for us and communicating, more than I've ever seen in any company that I've ever worked with. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me and that’s no easy task. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. Q&A, hands down. There's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken.I feel valued, heard, and my work means something when I am at Smile Brands Inc. In terms of benefits, it's truly fantastic to see that the company offers a 401k match up to 4%. Great healthcare plan for employees and we accrued PTO, and we are encouraged to take it. We have weekly team meetings to talk about not only performance but to participate in team building events – so much fun! Definitely, definitely apply.

Vorteile

Helping create Smiles for Everyone, Positive Atmosphere, Training, Coaching, 401K Match, Health Care Plan for Employees, Pto, Appreciation

Healthcare Plan for Family members, Not able to take 5+ Days off at one time

I love my job

I absolutely love what I do. I love the people I work with and the people I work for. My DMO and VP make sure that I have the support I need to succeed. They also make sure that I’m always growing and learning.

Vorteile

Getting recognition and rewards for doing well.

None at the moment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Management really cares about employees and goes the extra mile to make Smile Brands a Best Place to Work.

Smiles for Everyone is real! That doesn't mean everyday is a walk in the park, but the company works hard to create an environment where both patients and employees can be happy. There is a culture of celebration, the opportunity to work with great people and get exposure to new things. I've learned a lot on the job and have grown significantly in my time here. I feel appreciated every day which means a lot.

Vorteile

Management, great teammates, steady patient flow, training opportunities

Nachteile

Staff shortages put pressure on teams
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fast growing Company loaded with talented and passionate people

Fast growing company which keeps me busy (which I like) and creates a lot of opportunity for advancement; Lots of talented team members who have gone out of there way to teach me about the business and partner with me and my department to improve business processes and the quality of support we provide to our dental offices; Management team is very engaged and communicates regularly with the whole company (monthly town halls and news letters); The hardest part of my job is keeping up with all of the Company's growth (challenging, but rewarding); The most enjoyable part of my job is the quality of my co-workers.

Vorteile

Talented co-workers, advancement opportunities, competitive pay and good benefits

Nachteile

Nothing significant; 6 months ago I would have said no 401-K match, but the Company recently added a match

Exhausting.

The title says it all. The coworkers are what make my day, some times when everyone is actually there. I wake up tired. Stay tired. Go to bed tired and repeat for 5 days. Also, I am working overtime and being compensated incorrectly. Wonderful right? Starting out definitely take the first step at Smile Brands then keep on keepin on.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Simple but behind the times

The job was simple and required a fast pace at times. The systems and filing system they used was out of date. I feel that if they didn't stretch out my manager so far. Then they would of been there for support more often.

Great Place to Learn and Grow

If you are a young and energetic dentist starting out, this is a great place to gain experience in dentistry. There is a great team of specialists who can work with you.

Pay and benefits

Nachteile

It can be busy and stressful at times

Pros and Cons

Listen, typical corporate dentistry. Too big, too many hands in the pot for any task- from patient care all the way up to HR issues. They do offer great benefits.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

I wish I could’ve stayed but the opportunity was poorly planned.

Promotions do not come easy. Training is poorly planned. I can’t speak for all managers but it was sad to see how some spoke to the patient.You can definitely tell who cares and who is just there to collect a paycheck. There was minimum protection during the Covid outbreak. The protocol in some locations were not properly followed. You can definitely tell what store was favored. I guess that’s just all companies. If you are well liked you’ll get all of your hours, if you are not a favorite then you will notice others get more hours than you.Let’s not even talk about getting a raise…

Vorteile

Being close to home, working at other locations, discounts on dental care.

Nachteile

Underpaid, no real training, negativity, bullying, lots of complaining with no plan or solution.

The Turnover Rate is Dizzying

Don't bother learning any names. They will be gone within the week. Extremely Low pay for the dentist. They pay you a percentage of production but the only insurances are Denti Cal and HMO.Only work here if you are running from the Law and need a place to lay low for awhile. Or you can't get hired anywhere else.Bottom of the barrel here. Better off working at Walmart.

Very poor

It is very poorly managed by unqualified people, who have no interest in company's success or patients' well being and are only concerned about keeping their own positions.

War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Dental Practice is nice, more challenging to work with corporate location

Very nice dental practice. Can be challenging to work with corporate in Mondovi at times. Sometimes didn't know how to get answers to some of my questions.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

As a DSO, a little behind the times.

A struggling dental service organization set in their ways and need to adapt to compete in today's market. Compensation is low end compared to other places.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Work here if you like to be micromanaged

Managers at the Plano office do not care about their employees. You can’t call out on a Monday because they MAKE you work the following Saturday. I do not recommend working here mainly because you do not get recognition for good work and exceeding goals but they are quick to point out when you’re doing bad.

Overworked, under paid

Would not work there again. Hours are cut drastically! Pay period is bimonthly, should equal out to at least 95 hours. I would walk away with less than 80 per period. Although I understand patients may cancel and not show up; there is a lot to do in a dental office!

Manager understood family needs

Nachteile

Hours cut drastically but yet expected to work through lunch and work late.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Good for people who doesn’t to work!

There’s lots of traveling…!! You’re good if the office manager likes you personally even if you don’t know or don’t want to do your job assignment … they’re so many lazy workers…!

Vorteile

Health care benefits is reasonable for the employees only not with their family…

Nachteile

Everyday you’re in different places!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Smile Brands Inc.. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung