Smile Direct Club
2,9 von 5 Sternen.
Erhalten Sie wöchentlich aktuelle Informationen, neue Stellenangebote und Bewertungen!

Bewertungen für Smile Direct Club

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

2,8Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 427 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Run

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
The company micromanages everything. There is a script that needs to be followed and we get recorded during appointments. We need to convert customers even if we know they don’t qualify.

Vorteile

Pay, free food and benefits

Hours and upper management

Fantastic entry level opportunity

Laid back and unfocused company that struggles with the same things all companies are struggling with at the moment- employee retention.Very good polish, with opportunities for improvement at all levels.

9. Mai 2022
Thank you for this feedback. Everyone's voice matters and we would love to hear more about your feedback. Please email peoplesupport@smiledirectclub.com

Runaway from this company

I’m telling you all this is a scam, they aren’t real dentists approving cases- messing up peoples teeth. Let’s not talk about the messy and petty management… the only decent thing is the pay. And they never gave me my PTO

9. Mai 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share this input with us. Please know that we value the contributions of each and every Team Member. Our Leaders work diligently to help Team Members grow their careers and succeed in our organization. Though disappointing to read, your feedback is heard and we’ll continue to find ways to ensure the Company is fairly rewarding and showing appreciation for the incredible hard work, dedication, and commitment that our Team Members show us every day. If you would like to discuss further, your People & Organization Business Partner would welcome the chance to connect with you to talk through your feedback anytime.

Cool place

It is a cool place if you can get over the people that work there. I was there like 2 years before they turned into access dental lab. I am not sure how

Pay

Short breaks 12 hrs

5. Mai 2022
Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Please feel free to reach out to peoplesupport@smiledirectclub.com if you would like to discuss your feedback further.

Company lacks ethics and integrity.

Does shady practices to make money. Makes the goals so unreasonable and utilises high pressure sales techniques that jeopardise the customer experience. Will tell you it is okay you didn't get the "fast track" or sale, but then makes you write emails constantly as to what you and your staff will do differently tomorrow. The closing rate was 75% so 15/20 customers had to sign up if you missed it by 2 customers 13/20 you would have 65% Fast track and that 10% percent variance was trouble. Video record 80%+ appointments in order for you(manager) and company to analyse what you could do better and overcome objections.

100% prescription coverage and dental

Nachteile

Shady.Not transparent, Coaches employees to be evasive when answering questions, and use misleading words.

5. Mai 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are concerned to see this as we want all of our team members to enjoy working at SmileDirectClub and deeply care for both customers and Team Members. Please reach out to your People and Organization Business Partner so that we can talk through your feedback. You can also send us an email at peoplesupport@smiledirectclub.com.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Ambiente de trabajo colaborativo e innovador, muy motivacional

Mi experiencia fue corta pero agradable, el equipo era muy colaborativo, había buen ambiente

5. Mai 2022
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us this feedback!

The pay is okay the work is alright the environment is not

The work environment is a product of massive hirings to help with turnover. They do not allow you really time to talk while being productive. Short breaks loud noise and standing up a lot. It is like a typical warehouse job. Best thing is the pay and the option for overtime when you want it.

2. Mai 2022
Thank you for leaving us this feedback. We strive to make our job descriptions for Access Dental Lab as clear as possible and hope that our trainings provide clarity as well. We’re disappointed that you feel misled and would love any additional feedback on what we could have done better. Please reach out so that we can collect feedback and make improvements or email us at peoplesupport@smiledirectclub.com.

The people are amazing, there is always a challenge to solve, something new to learn, and your Teammates truly support one another. Be prepared to work for a disruptive company. Quick decisions are made, without account for data, which often result in creating challenges to be solved quickly and without the resources (time, budget or people) needed. This can be a pro and con.

People

Nachteile

Lack of long term strategic vision and alignment across global leadership

2. Mai 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. If you would like to discuss your feedback further, please email peoplesupport@smiledirectclub.com

Great company poor management

Love the people I work with, they provide so much help and assistance. They have a hard time keeping workers around because of poor management. There’s no room for advancement, they don’t hire within but would bring an outsider to manage shop with no knowledge of the company like the ones that have been working there for awhile.

20. April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We want all of our team members to enjoy working at SmileDirectClub. As a development focused business, we are always encouraging leaders and team members to have conversations about personal growth and learning. We would welcome any additional feedback that you may have where you can send us an email at peoplesupport@smiledirectclub.com.

Can't work from home

Enough said, not a good Company to work for, they will tell you one Thang and do another, management is unprofessional, pay unpredictable, treat you like nothing...they like people that causes trouble, they get rid of good managers@ leaders..

20. April 2022
Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We are disappointed to hear about how you feel about leadership. We want all our team members to feel supported and will continue looking for ways to improve this. Our People & Organization team is always available to meet and discuss any ideas or improvements you may have for Access Dental Lab. Please reach out for further assistance.

Excelente lugar para trabajar

Excelente experiencia de trabajo ofrecen muchos beneficios

Vorteile

Seguro médico privado, pago en dólares, licencias por maternidad, paternidad optional holiday, día de tu cumpleaños libre, beneficio de alineadles, la empresa te brinda el equipo de trabajo

Nonguno

20. April 2022
Gracias! Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a review.

Smile Direct Club is AMAZING and has been a blessing for me and my family!

The Work-life balance is great, and the growth opportunities are all realistic. You are responsible to make your calls and handle your business on a daily basis but you have the tools and support to get it done effectively.

Work-life balance, Pay, Remote positions, growth opportunities

Nachteile

none that I have experienced as of now

7. April 2022
We’re glad you have had a great experience working at SmileDirectClub! Every single team member contributes to the overall success of the company.

Excellent people to work with. 100% positive experiences with every interaction thus far.

SDC is getting a lot done. We're building and deploying many projects and it's rewarding. The outlook it bright on SDC! Very glad I made the change.

20. April 2022
Thank you for putting a smile on our face by leaving a review! We appreciate your hard work.

Sinking ship

The management team and members all try their best but with large company wide layoffs and not enough contact support staff, people are becoming overwhelmed with high call volumes and angry customers who are frustrated that the quality of their product is deteriorating. It seems clear that there are some issues with corporate management and knowing which projects are most urgent to focus on to navigate the business at a critical point.

4. April 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience. Even in times of growth and change, we want all of our team members to feel supported by leadership. If you are comfortable speaking with us regarding your feedback further, we would welcome the opportunity to learn more from you on how we can continue to improve. Please feel free to send us an email at peoplesupport@smiledirectclub.com.

Ambiente muy amigable

Se preocupan por tu crecimiento y aprendizaje, las prestaciones son muy buenas y el sueldo.

20. April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us.

Downhill Slope

Was such a great company to work for in the beginning, but now the company is turning money hungry, they try and make it seem like they care about their employees, but they are definitely saying one thing and doing another, actions definitely speak louder than words. Instead of focusing on the quality of care for the customers, they are focused on how much money can go in their pockets. We just had a lot of people let go in the company, so the work load doubled stressing out very many team members and all we got was a keep it up you’re doing great and here’s an extra 4 hours of flexible time that can only be used when it’s applicable. A lot of good team members left due to the lack of support, and there are still more dropping like flies. Stay away, the only thing keeping me is I will get a pay cut anywhere else and I do like working from home, but is that worth the stress and unhappiness?

23. März 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with SmileDirectClub. We always strive to listen to our Team Members and make sure everyone feels valued, and though it’s disheartening to learn of your experience, we want you to know that we hear you. We’ve shared your feedback with your P&O Team and it may inspire new ideas to further enhance our Team Member experience and truly live out our truth #BetterisBetter. If you would like to discuss further, your People & Organization Business Partner would welcome the chance to connect and talk through your feedback anytime.

Na

When I first started working here I loved my job and loved coming to work. The pay and benefits were great. Overtime wasn’t mandatory but if you did work they fed you & payed you an extra $300 bonus. As the company grew they started caring less and less about the employees and the quality of work we were sending out to the customers and more about how many aligners we produced daily.

22. März 2022
Thank you for sharing your perspective with us – I am sorry to learn this and this is certainly not the type of experience we want for any Team Member. We understand that change is never easy, no matter the circumstance. At SmileDirectClub and Access Dental Lab, our values and truths are built around providing an open and safe environment for all. We are always actively supporting our Team Members and acknowledge that we can always be improving. We would love any ideas or improvements on what we could have done to resolve this. Please send us an email at peoplesupport@smiledirectclub.com.

Horrible work place

This job was not good. They care only about money & your numbers. If your not “scheming” enough people then your looked down upon. They go by a chair system meaning if your first chair all you do is take appointments back to back to back.

Pay, Managers

Nachteile

Time management, it issues, shady management management

22. März 2022
Thank you for leaving us this feedback. We strive to make our job descriptions as clear as possible and hope that our trainings provide clarity as well. We’re disappointed that you feel misled and we always want our Team Members to feel valued and heard. We would love any additional feedback on what we could have done better. Please reach out to your People Business Partner so that we can collect feedback and make improvements or email us at peoplesupport@smiledirectclub.com.

Trabajar ahi solo porque peor es nada

Realmente es un lugar muy estresante para trabajar. Mucho desorden, malos líderes elegidos por amiguismos, líderes inestables mentalmente e inmaduros. También hay mucho acoso laboral y micromanaging que hace aún mas estresante el trabajo. Los beneficios que ofrecen no son muchos, el seguro privado es bastante malito. Los equipos de trabajo remoto dan vergüenza, al punto que una computadora no puede funcionar si no esta conectada al cable de alimentación. Lo mas indignante es qje dicen que es un excelente lugar para el crecimiento personal y por más que uno aplique a puestos, esos puestos ya tienen nombre y apellido a la hora del concurso, nunca dan un feedback del porque uno no fue seleccionado ni que se puede mejorar. RH y IT ausentes. En fin, para muchos no es una experiencia laboral grata y no la recomendaría a un familiar o amigo.

Buena empresa

Buen ambiente, la gente es Tuanis y el salario era bueno

20. April 2022
Thank you for all of your hard work and making an impact at SmileDirectClub.

Over worked and no appreciated.

I was very excited to work SDC. I thought working here was purposeful, but shortly after I learned that all they care about is the sale. No matter what the patient is going through. It could be they last dollar, but instead of telling them to do it when they can afford it. It was a must that you closed the sale. This place is driven off sales, not what’s best for the patient. Ethically wrong, a key factor of me leaving.

1. März 2022
We appreciate you leaving us a review and are disheartened to hear that you feel that we do not care about our team members. No one should feel this way and we would love any ideas or improvements on what we could have done to resolve this. Please send us an email at peoplesupport@smiledirectclub.com.

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Smile Direct Club. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung