Bewertungen für Starbucks

49 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 33.360 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Communication with charisma
Barista (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  67 Front St.19. April 2019
Fun and communication based
This job works best in training for multitasking and management with customer service interaction.
I have gained a great deal of knowledge and skill in these areas particularly.
5,0
Arbeitskultur
Fun and interesting workplace with cool colleagues
Barista/Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamburg1. April 2019
Good management, regular salary and secured benefits and insurance. There is something new to learn in each passing week. I moved from performing barista tasks to working on the cashier to assisting in counting the daily sales made. Colleagues are very helpful and fun to work with as the job is enjoyable and interesting with lots of interaction with customers and as employees are well-compensated despite working part-time.
Free food and drinks, Weekly coffee allowance, Discounts
Shifting Schedule, Closing
Starbucks
Barista (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  14 w 23 st15. März 2019
Starbucks is a great company and miss you feel at home and lives up to its expectations. Come in for your shift make drinks do whatever task is asked of you I’m surprise and delight the customers and then you head home .
Arbeitskultur
A job that conducts their business well.
Barista (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  93rd st 2nd ave1. März 2019
I don’t think this job supported me very well. Or any of the workers, the goal was always about the store which I respect because it’s a business but I would’ve liked to have a team behind me.
Free food, benefits
ganz ok. herachie flach.
meist nette Kollegen
Chef dreht am Rad wenn man Pech hat
Arbeitskultur
Fun place to work at with great people
BARISTA (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany18. Januar 2019
I loved my job at Starbucks as it was a great company to work for. They really care for their employees and provide a great work place. There were times where we would get really busy during a rush hour, so time management is crutial. The best part of the job is getting to try all of the drinks and giving recommendations to the customers. I would recommend this job to anyone who is looking for a job with a great work place environment.
Produktiver Arbeitsort
Barista (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ludwigsburg18. November 2018
Es war nie wie der Tag davor, man hat immer was neues erlebt und was neues gelernt.
Zu wenig verdient
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
nicht schlecht
Schichtleiter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt am Main12. Oktober 2018
Die Arbeitsatmosphäre ist im großen und ganzen ganz ok. Für Menschen mit einem Schulabschluss würde ich das Unternehmen nicht empfehlen. Was mich absolut Überzeugt hat waren die Netten-Sympathischen Führungskräfte.
Kostenlose Getränke
Sehr schlechte Bezahlung
Arbeitskultur
Starbucks is a very homey and friendly environment. I would recommend this job to a young person who’s starting work life. But the pay isn’t livable.
Barista Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  800 7th St Nw5. September 2018
My experience at Starbucks was unforgettable. I entered the company at the age of 19. As the job was still new, I developed an extraordinarily amount of peers. The environment is daily comforting and as well as the staff. I enjoyed appearing for my shift and didn’t have a problem with staying or doing the extracurricular activities either.
One year and a half in, the job became very overwhelming when comparing the duties and the pay. I started to take notice that I had a passion for the job but there weren’t enough currency to uphold a manageable living.
I had to think to myself “ Do I really want to have a career as a barista? “. “No”. I replied to myself. I have always liked to work with my hands and I love cars. Why not fix them?
It was time to make a change in life. I think being a service technician or mechanic would be the perfect placement for me in life. All of my personality and motives align with the eagerness of being such.
Tips, Discounts, Freinds
Area, Pay, Seniority
Arbeitskultur
Ambiente di lavoro giovanile e divertente
Barista (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brandenburg4. September 2018
Lavoro stressante ma con i colleghi giusto si sta bene e ci si diverte, e si svolgono diverse mansioni durante lo stesso turno di lavoro. I turni tendenzialmente danno la possibilità, oltre ai giorni liberi, di avere del tempio libero nella mattinata i nel pomeriggio, così che ciascuno può programmare i propri appuntamenti.
Partner benefit settimanale, 30% sconto partner su merce, cibo e bevande
Nachteile
Retribuzione bassa per 40 ore settimanali, prepotente da parte dei colleghi da più tempo in contratto o con qualifica superiore a Barista
Arbeitskultur
challenging new environment but fun and fast paced
Shift Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern4. September 2018
It was a starbucks in germany. It was a stepping stone for me working in a german environment and also to improve my german language. Luckily, I had a great team who was always very helpful and patience with me.

I learned a new working culture and was exposed to many different challenges which was mostly language driven.

I enjoyed coffee tasting and learning the origins of the coffee that we served,
Fast paced, coffee knowledge
Nachteile
long hours and weekend work
n/a
Barista (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  300 W23rd st16. August 2018
Working at Starbucks was an great experience. That is one of the jobs that I would want to go back to because of the diversity. A regular shift at Starbuck is fast paced, Clean, an Organized. I've learned how to use my long term memory with learning all the pumps, shots, Temperature on food, etc.
Vorteile
free food discounts two breaks
cleaning the bathroom
Durchschnittlicher Arbeitsort
Shift Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Karlsruhe15. August 2018
Leider wurden im Vorstellungsgespräch Versprechungen gemacht bzgl der Aufstiegschancen, die leider nie eingehalten wurden.
Arbeitskultur
Curso de liderazgo con café gratis
Supervisora de Turnos (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt, Alemania9. August 2018
Aprendí a gestionar un grupo de personas multicultural para servir a un público apurado y cambiante a lo largo del día, siempre manteniendo el más alto estandard de servicio, limpieza y buen humor.
buenos beneficios
Stressful, sometimes enjoyable
Barista (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Train station23. Juli 2018
When I was working here I did enjoy interacting with the other members of the team and the customers, we would sometimes have really busy days and quite days through out the week. At this Starbucks they would sometimes treat people differently and letting others off lightly where as some people would not get off lightly and will be punished with a written or verbal warning. Overall it is a good work place and you do meet new people but you have to be up for a challenge!
Vorteile
Free drinks through out the shift.
Nachteile
Can get busy at anytime and people stress
5,0
Esperienza positiva
barista (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern15. Juli 2018
Azienda con alti standard qualitativi, ambiente di lavoro flessibile e divertente
Vorteile
Bevande gratuite durante l'orario di lavoro
Stupendio minimo
ALgemein Gut
Barista (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt am Main27. Juni 2018
Ich habe sehr gerne für Starbucks gearbeitet ...Jeder Zeit Wieder :-)
Keine
Keine
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Stressig aber nette Kollegen
Barista (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt am Main25. Juni 2018
Man wurde intern relativ gut weitergebildet, die Arbeit mit den Kollegen machte spaß.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Locura
Supervisora (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Munich15. Juni 2018
la gente es demasiado exigente, se creen que eres su sirviente, al principio el trabajo era de lo más divertido, los compañeros encantadores e incluso el trabajo de encargada se hacía de querer, pero llegados a un punto, las personas te faltan al respeto, te insultan, te tiran cafés a la cara, y cuando intentas solucionarlo y hablar educadamente con ellos, ellos tienen tanta prisa que no se toman la molestia de escucharte, ponen quejas sin sentido y en cualquier momento recurren al encargado para solucionar el problema. Lo más divertido es que cuando les solucionas el problema te dicen que te van a denunciar por "incompetente"

si buscas un trabajo para salir del paso, y te gusta el café, únete, sino busca otra cosa.

las promociones para ascender son buenas, tienen muchos planes internos que son espectaculares y muy llamativos como el "barista championship" que es un torneo entre los mejores baristas y es de lo más divertido.
horas cotizadas
gente estúpida
2,0
jeden Tag Action
Barista (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Karlsruhe3. Mai 2018
Es happert überall
Leider von vorne bis hinten
Das ganze ist nichts für die Ewigkeit
nette Kollegen, Zentraler Ort
Nachteile
keine Weiterbildung, keine Aufstiegsmöglichkeiten, keine höhere Bezahlung, zu wenig Gehalt, kein Nachtzuschlag, kein Sonntagszuschlag, keine Firmenfeiern, keine Ruhetage
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Starbucks. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage