TJX Canada-Logo

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,6Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 771 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur

Productive and fun place to work

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
This is a good company to work for. Just make sure you are on top of your work and you will like the experience. The pay should be more as the pay is not more that their competitors. If you are hard working then you have a ability to grow in the company.

Super, sur le papier.

Un beau défi dans une belle enseigne !Quel dommage que le tout soit ternis par, une plus que, mauvaise gestion !

Nachteile

Organisation, communication, qualités "humaines", salaire, reconnaissance

not what i expected

other employees and managers were not nice. not very helpful in training. didnt enjoy my time there at all. had me dreading even going in to work for the shifts i was scheduled. would not recommend
Arbeitskultur

High energy workplace where your experience is either made or broken by the managers

My experience with HomeSense/TJX Canada started off great, but about 2 years in once the management changed the job turned for the worse. Management will find any and all ways to push extra work onto part timers, to the point of scheduling outside of their availability and then it’s a resounding “oh well better come in or we’ll have to write you up” if you can’t do stuff outside of that availability once you’re scheduled. Management at my store would consistently ensure a high turnaround and look to push old associates out, making life at work awful along with creating issues out of anything they could.

Vorteile

The part timers can be amazing great people, management can be understanding if you get good ones.

Nachteile

Awful management can ruin the entire job, hours pushed onto part timers can break you, almost zero understanding for sudden things that come up

Loved it.

TJX is a very fun place to work with a-lot of worker's incentive and they also reward the workers equally. Workers also receive discount cards monthly for the stores that they supply. All workers are treated as one. This is one company where forklift drivers are nit superior than anyone else. Everyone was inclusive and team orientated.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

Fun Co-Workers and Work, Horrible Management.

Management was so hypocritical all the time. We'd get in trouble for things that weren't our fault and criticized for things we had no part in. I did coordinator duties in customer service as a part time associate because they always understaffed, and I never got recognition or proper pay. Even though I was at minimum wage, they were hiring incompetent people at above minimum wage.

Vorteile

Diverse and accepting of race, sexuality, and anything else

Disorganized and Disrespectful Management, Unfair Pay
Arbeitskultur

Friendly and easygoing place to work

The management at my location, the culture, and the people I work with are all great. I have had over 10 jobs since I started working and most of them retail. I can easily say that this company treats its employees with more respect than most. I've only been working here for a relatively short time (less than a year), but have thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would recommend the job to anyone trying to put themselves through school.

Vorteile

Random events, snacks, and team-bonding moments.

Nachteile

Sometimes mundane work depending on the day.
Arbeitskultur

Not a great place to work

Favouritism and Harassment from management on a daily basis. Nothing is done if a complaint is made. You are just a number. If you kiss up to the boss you will get great hours, treated well and get promoted. If you don't you will get the worst shifts and treated like garbage. Store is poorly run almost always short of staff. You are doing the job of 3 people. Every manager gives you a different way to do things. And gets upset if you do it how you were trained by someone else. Training is awful not given proper documents until after you have been on the job a long while. You are micromanaged so you hardly have any input. And complain if everything doesn't get finished. Stay away....

10% discount

Management, Assistant Managers, Verbal harassment

Poor management

There are too many managers/assistant and co-ordinators all trying to run the store. They do not collaborate for anything unless head managers are coming in to review then they play nice to all employees so they get a good review. Talk to one assistant manager to request something such as more shifts or time off and they don’t share that with the manager and sometimes it’s forgotten. Not enough hours for part time employees.

Discount

Arbeitskultur

A dynamic company with a great culture!

A dynamic company with a great culture where mutul respect, compassion, team work, diversity and habilitation are the core of the corporate’s purpose.

good working place

its good for everyone .. people are nice there even its too much fun they guys care take of your security they have big lunch room .. to protect us from carona .. we do 10 min exercise before work start
Arbeitskultur

Mutual respect is the key answer

Tjx has built its working environment according to its values. Mutual respect is the key answer to all the concerns and possible conflicts. Managers know how to listen, and it's the thing I always like in this company. No one would laugh at your crazy ideas, and sometimes they might bring your opinion to the table. I would love to grow with this company.

Awesome place to work

Awesome management and friendly enviornment. i always get motivated from the management as they always helps me whenver i need. i am working here from 6 months and i am loving it.
Arbeitskultur

Fun and adventurous each and every day.

Amazing and fun place to work,always something new each and every day.learning experience is unstoppable.fellow associates are very respectful,managers are there when needed for support.Very Positive Atmosphere.

Like a second Family

Nachteile

Managers needs better training with dealing with Associates, better communication skills.
Arbeitskultur

Fun and friendly atmosphere. Amazing place to work in a retail environment.

Amazng management staff. They generally care and proved all you need to do your job. We are a team and family...I have never worked where EVERYONE is willing to pitch in and get the task done or to assist a customer.

Feeling like you matter.

Nachteile

Takes awhile for you be completely trained on all the different tasks available within the store

Environnement de travail chaleureux

Team management ouvert et efficace ... Milieux de travail très convivial et accueillante

Vorteile

Coupons de réduction, multiples jeux concours entre associés

Nachteile

Heures de travail par semaine réduit pour étudiants
Arbeitskultur

Another American Company that doesn’t care about Canadian Workers.

Terrible company. Minimum wage for maximum effort. Lots of heavy lifting. They don’t pay you accordingly. They don’t care about your mental or physical health.3/4 managers are awful.One is a micromanager, one is extremely cold and rude, and one is so fake and makes inappropriate comments that are passed off as “jokes”.They only offer 10% discount to employees. Hours are all over the place, no chance of having a second job.No chance for moving up either, they have department “leads” that get paid about a dollar more per hour. It’s insulting.Nearly everyone is part-time so they don't have to guarantee hours or benefits. Another terrible American company that does not care about working Canadians.Do not work for them unless you’re in school and want some evening/weekend work.

Nothing.

Terrible pay.

very good place

every day is goodteamwork team management helping each othersgood workplace culturenothingeverydaythis is best workplace so lovable enjoy with work and feel blesse

Productive and fun

My work experience was excellent . Everyone was so generous, helpful and cooperative, especially management. Work Environment was soo positive. I will love to work again with TJX .

Free lunches

No long hours

Work

This is such a great place to work, so respectful, everyone is kind ..just gotta make sure u follow the dress code....but the customers are amazing the management is so understanding. And the pay is wonderful! Highly reccomend

Management was bad

I absolutely loved working for this company and I loved the staff, besides 2 out of 3 managers due to the fact I was always yelled at if I made the simplest mistake. Customers always talked to me about the managers because they would embarrass the cashiers in front of the whole line. Sometimes felt unwelcomed even though I worked there for a long time.

Friendly staff

War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei TJX Canada. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung