TeamViewer

Standort
4 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 25 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Bad management, I did not recommended, only if you want to make money and move to another place, get the experience. You have to sale, if not they will fire you, that normal in all sales position.
free food
good benefits
Arbeitskultur
I love working at TeamViewer. Great company, great benefits. You work hard you get recognized. They promote within, open environment, even the company’s president sits among us.
Free Health Insurance
No remote work
Arbeitskultur
Pros - INCREDIBLE people... I mean incredible! You will make lifelong friends and they support one another. Benefits are excellent. **See con for 401K US management staff is developing and evolving, struggles at time with identity but all in all heading in the right direction. Nice office and relaxed atmosphere. Cons-401K - C'mon where's the match?... ok small match I mean really small. German leadership that frankly pretends to care but looks at US as a revenue stream. Operative word being a TECH company and still using some old TECH. Not the US fault again. Biggest Con - The salary is below industry standards and will be that way for the foreseeable future since this is a privately held company.
Arbeitskultur
I worked for TeamViewer for 1 year in an office located outside of Germany. During this time, many employees including myself were subject to meetings regarding normal cultural behaviours in our country but what appears perhaps to not be normal to a German native. Employee's with different cultural backgrounds were subject to weird and ridiculous patterns of behaviour such as not being entitled to holidays, speaking their own langugage in private time (during lunch or standing outside of the workplace) whilst management would speak often their mother tongue, being held responsible for workloads which occurred when they were sick, odd cleaning patterns and strict daily rules on food and cleaning etiquette and a variety of rules which seemed to stem from the 'Favourite Employee's' game. Asian immigrant employee's in my country were favoured over other employee's as they tend not to speak their mind as they were afraid to lose their sponsored VISA. In my 1 year tenure, I witnessed the shocking number of native staff members turn over which were soon replaced with asians due to this mentality. Recently, speaking with one of these new employee's I realised that he was receiving some $20,000 less than what I was on when working in the same position within the company. Slave labour at its finest. Management stick together and uphold rules they make up on the spot although they tend to fight with each other constantly. Some employee's are entitled to benefits that others are not. Favoritism is rife through the management / employee love-hate heirachy and most employee's I had direct - mehr...
Absolutely None
Nachteile
Everything you can possibly Imagine.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen