The Estée Lauder Companies Profil
The Estée Lauder Companies is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. Our Company's products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under the following brand names: AERIN, Aramis, Aveda, BECCA, Bobbi Brown, Bumble and bumble, By Kilian, Clinique, Coach, Darphin, Donna – mehr...
Who We Are
The Estée Lauder Companies is the global leader in prestige beauty. We have a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries and territories. Our founder, Estée Lauder, was a true visionary and businesswoman, who believed that anything is possible. Our company is infused with her passion for creativity and innovation, and a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected.
A Family in Business
In 1946, Estée and Joseph Lauder founded Estée Lauder Cosmetics. The couple had two sons, Leonard and Ronald, and the family business was often the topic of discussion at the dinner table. By 1960, after years of hard work and ingenuity, the Lauders were on their way — from a mom-and-pop operation to becoming one of the most influential names in the beauty industry.
Seventy years since its creation, second- and-third-generation members of the Lauder family remain at the heart of the publicly traded, family-controlled company, actively engaged in its leadership. We are proud to carry those family values at our core today.
Our Company's products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under the following brand names: AERIN, Aramis, Aveda, BECCA, Bobbi Brown, Bumble and bumble, By Kilian, Clinique, Coach, Darphin, Donna Karan, DKNY, Dr. Jart+, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, Ermenegildo Zegna, Estée Lauder, GLAMGLOW, Jo Malone London, Kiton, La Mer, Lab Series, Le Labo, M•A•C, Michael Kors, Origins, Prescriptives, RODIN olio lusso, Smashbox, Tom Ford, Tommy Hilfiger and Too Faced.
The Estée Lauder Companies operates in over 150 countries and territories and three main geographic regions: Asia/Pacific; Europe, the Middle East & Africa; and The Americas. Each region is composed of one or more affiliates. Today we have affiliates in 40+ countries and employees all over the world.
Beauty is consumed by people all over the world and at The Estée Lauder Companies, we are proud to have a workforce representative of that world. Inclusion and Diversity are part of our values, fully embedded in our culture and business strategy. When our employees have diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, it results in greater innovation across our organization.
The Estée Lauder Companies Jobs
- Travel Retail - MAC - Retail Artist - Gatwick Airport, North Terminal - 32 Hours/ 4 Days - Full Time PermanentDeutschland
- Customer Service Specialist (m/w/d)München
- Praktikant/ Intern (m/w/d) im Bereich Marketing für die Dauer von 6 MonatenMünchen
- Ausbildung zum e-Commerce Kaufmann/Kauffrau ab Oktober/November 2020Deutschland
- Praktikant/ Intern (m/w/d) im Bereich Online Marketing für die Dauer von 6 Monaten ab Oktober 2020München
- Business Analyst/Controller (m/w/d)München
- Praktikant/Intern (m/w/d) im Bereich Customer Care ab sofort für die Dauer von 6 MonatenMünchen
- Education Manager (m/w/d) AVEDADeutschland
- Praktikant/Intern (m/w/d) im Bereich Demand Planning ab September/Oktober 2020 für die Dauer von 6 MonatenMünchen
- Trade Marketing Coordinator (m/w/d)Deutschland