TJX Europe

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3.5Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 6,152 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur

So ist es ein angenehmes Arbeiten

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
So ist es ein angenehmes Arbeiten aber dafür das sich semtliche Mitarbeiter (besonders die Geschäftsführer) so auf die Schultern klopfen wegen der Größe des Unternehmens nervt echt.Noch dazu es ist ein Weltweit vertretenes Unternehmen aber die kündigen ernsthaft wegen Corona. Und das alles so günstig ist, liegt zum Großteil daran das es fast nur Teilzeitjobs gibt und die Mitarbeiter ehr schlecht bezahlt werden.

Vorteile

Alle erst nach einem Jahr Firmenzugehörigkeit.

Keine

numbers over proper work

quotas, percentages and numbers are all that are really prioritized here regardless of the actual effort or work put in. if you can deal with it it can be a great place to work. if not then i advise looking elsewhere.
Arbeitskultur

Great job for someone in/ just out of highschool

Lovely environment with very supportive management. Would have stayed if it was sustainable on its own for living. (why is there a minimum character limit this is filler)
Arbeitskultur

They are always pushing every associate to get the TJX credit card.

Need to ask every customer every time. You have to sign a form if you don’t get a credit card every 100 customers. They work people physically and never say thank you. Very rude management.

Vorteile

Treats if we make quotas for the moth.

Nachteile

Too many bosses. Coordinators boss associates around also.

HR is a joke

They explained family company not even close.Constantly letting you know many people who are trying to get in so basically letting you know you are easily replaceable. If you are not in the union you are screwed

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

Very stressful place to work

At the time l worked there as a sales person, the management was very clique with most of the staff so if you were not part of the clique, you had no chance of progression.One was watched like a hawk, left out and gossiped about.

Non

Non

Terrible

I did not like the managers there. They always talked down on you and would get upset whenever you tried going to break when the line was too long, they are on you about tjx rewards cards, they pressure you so much and take over your customers and make them feel uncomfortable. 2/10 overall experience.

Bonuses were very often

Managers/ Customers are Rude

Promised a lot. Both ways. They didn't follow through

Low starting wage but if you actually want to work, you might move up. But you have to want to work. It's not easy work but if you have integrity, it's good work

Toxic working environment

A few bad apples in the team and management making it very toxic place to work. People were underpaid and overwhelmed by the heavy workload, and complaining by the never-end long hours. Never want to work in that team again.

good company/department-wide culture;

Nachteile

not so good benefits; no work-life balance; toxic people
Arbeitskultur

Worked with great people that cared

The people in management were great as well as my coworkers. I felt like everyone listened to my ideas and tried to implement them. I felt like part of a team.

Hours

Hours

Jobs bei TJX Europe

Weitere Jobs anzeigen
Arbeitskultur

Okay place to work, just be cautious about taking time off!

Enjoyed working with my coworkers, always friendly and chatty, some people felt that they were above their job role but you get that at a lot of places you work unfortunately. Store manager and team leaders were lovely, always there to help when we were low on staff or busy, just wish I could say the same for the other managers who would rather stay in the office, even when we were really hard pressed against it.a few bad points to consider: you were basically treated like a child, asking to go to the toilet and being told off for clocking in a couple of minutes too early; even went as bad as being punished for going off sick or even on pre-booked (months in advance) annual leave by not getting a lot of hours of work on the next week's rota. They also need to up their contracts as it was very hard to find a sales associate with anything above an 18 hour contract (mostly on 12 hours)

lovely coworkers

Nachteile

penalized for having time off and treated like a child

Ich liebe TK-Maxx Kultur

Bin seit 1,5 Jahren dabei, und bin immer noch überzeugt, dass wir “die besten” sind.
Arbeitskultur

good place to work for younger people

I worked at TJMaxx when I was still in high school, and they did a really good job of letting me ask off for days that I had school events. They did keep me past the clock out time when I was a minor multiple times, but the manager who did that got fired so its ok.

Horrible staff

staff was very rude and management is horrible always had an attitude when I tried to request days off for appointments or school, even my graduation

Easy job

Good first time job

It’s a good side job because the pay isn’t good so as a primary job not so much. The job itself it’s hard but what makes it hard is management which then makes the pay not worth it. They treat you like you wouldn’t want to be treated very disrespectful.

Vorteile

The Company does a lot of great things for their associates

Manager, hours, pay

Ok place

Favortism hard work literally have to work bell to bell dirty restrooms supervisor choose who to give hard work too. If you voice your opinion no one cares
Arbeitskultur

Great work environment, but it’s only minimum wage and they don’t allow over time.

The work environment is good and fun, but the customers and pressure are stressful. But it is a great first job where you can learn basic skills for a higher paying job.

Understanding, Fun coworkers, Free food, Prizes, Fast Pace

Understaffed, Pushed breaks, Stressful
Arbeitskultur

Bad pay but good coworkers

I only worked there for 2 weeks because of how bad the pay was,they always had alot of people just on the floor doing nothing while the back room was struggling alot with getting stuff done,alot of drama

Snack in breakroom

Nachteile

Short breaks crowded backroom bad pay

Boring and stressful

All I do is work the register, they rarely change me up. The scheduling is awful, my mangers schedule me short of 15 minutes just so I can’t get a paid lunch break. They also seem to care more about a dress code than showing employees how to do their job. I’ve been told by managers that I will be written up for wearing something that applied to the dress code. As a teenage girl, i find it very objectifying and offensive that they are more concerned about my outfit then showing me what to do at my job. There have been a couple days I went without a break even though i had one scheduled. It gets so busy and when you tell someone that you have to take your break they get annoyed and tell you that you have to stay up front. It’s not worth the minimum wage to get yelled at by customers for something out of your control as well.

10% discount

Nachteile

Rarely get breaks, rude customers, upselling credit card
Arbeitskultur

A fantastic job with a great company who cares about its employees

I've worked for the TJX home office since 2019 and I absolutely love it. TJX has treated its employees very well especially during the pandemic when we shifted to remote work from home. Even when I was in the office, the company always did nice things for the employees like employee discounts at all TJX chain stores, associate resource groups, excellent benefits, opportunities to volunteer for local charities and organizations, small gifts and events and treats, especially around the holidays. My department is small but we are very close-knit like a family and I have all the tools I need to do my job well and efficiently. I've had nothing but a good experience at TJX and look forward to many more years working for this company. You need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. You can excel at TJX especially if you are extroverted and a people person. Socializing with others is generally expected at the home office in order to make a name for yourself so just be prepared for that. The office buildings in Marlborough are very clean, modern, on-site gym, with excellent cafeteria options, and modern working spaces.

Vorteile

Many employee perks, employee discount, modern spacious clean office building
Arbeitskultur

Its a great place to work

I've never had a issue when working at tj maxx. The company is amazing and the management is that best you could ever ask for. Out of all the places I have worked at it's beyond my favorite.

Great management

Nachteile

The pay is a little less then what you see now of days
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei TJX Europe. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung