thyssenkrupp
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für thyssenkrupp

Jobtitel
Standort
Alle 3.357 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Die BU Camschafts war sehr dynamisch und aktiv. Kurze Entscheidungswege zumindest bis zur Konzerngenehmigung wenn erforderlich. Ein gutes Team und eine flache Organisationsstruktur innerhalb der BU. Aufgesetzter Koordinationsmoloch um Gruppenweite Aktivitäten zu kopordinieren.
Gute Kantine
Bezahlung am unteren Level
Arbeitskultur
Overtime has been ridiculous for the past 2 years, nothing is being done to reduce the stress for the over worked people. Tons of people have left in the last few months because of excessive 12s 7 days a week and working 7 days a week for months strait.
Lot of extended holidays, decent insurance, 2 weeks of vacation time
10 minute breaks, seniority based
Arbeitskultur
Fun people and very diverse. Management isn’t the best and no real focus on preventive maintenance. No one takes accountability for their mistakes that comes from management. No real training is given. Small group of people that like to keep drama going in the work place. Maintenance management non existing.
Vorteile
Good benefits. Mostly friendly people.
Bad Management
Arbeitskultur
Empresa muito boa de se trabalhar , ótimos benefícios e uma boa atuação no mercado de trabalho.
Arbeitskultur
Trabalhei nela mas meu valor não hora de mandar bora foi meio decepcionado
Vorteile
A refeicao as veses deixa a desejar
Fornece almoço na empresa
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Todos son muy buenos, siempre con actitud de servicio. el mejor departamento es el de Servicios. muy buena empresa.
Vorteile
Excelente ambiente y prestaciones laborales
No hay estabilidad laboral
Arbeitskultur
Fiquei cerca de 1 ano na empresa como estagiária,vi outras pessoas trabalhando junto comigo, e vi meu gerente trabalhando, não recomendo pra ninguém, no começo é mil maravilhas e depois só desgaste, tem benefícios mas só por isso mesmo, nada deve afetar o psicologico , mas essa empresa me afeta até hoje. NAO RECOMENDO!
Vale
Gerencia horrivel
Arbeitskultur
Boa empresa para trabalhar concede todos os beneficios e mantém seu ambiente de trabalho o mais leve possivel3.
Arbeitskultur
Travail un peu stressant mais un bonne relation avec l equipe .très bonne accueil du leader et des moniteurs .
Déplacement payer
Arbeitskultur
This place was terrible I’m am glad I found a better opportunity. No real motivation to want to continue to be employed there. No room for advancement
Arbeitskultur
A force de cumuler les PSE, les employés n'ont plus le goût du travail bien fait.
Salaire
Nachteile
Ambiance, attitude des techniciens vis à vis du travail
Arbeitskultur
Organização sempre tem reuniões dr segurança e muito boa e otima PRA trabalhar ps colaboradores são excelentes pra se comunicar
Boa
Nao tem contras
Arbeitskultur
Empresa de primer nivel.Mucha tecnología.Una de las más importantes en el mundo automotríz.
Vorteile
Oportunidad de interactuar con cultura europea de forma continua, prestaciones, salarios, espacio de trabajo
Nachteile
Está lejos de la ciudad.
Arbeitskultur
as a supervisor you have no standing with this company you cant ask the employees to go to work. not one of the policies are followed and you cant enforced them with out getting in to trouble
Nachteile
are not allowed to do your job
Arbeitskultur
I appreciate the opportunity just wish I could have been utilized more i wish I had more opportunity for other positions i wish upper management would have listened to the employees more
good insurance
to far of a drive. Alot of favoritism 6
Arbeitskultur
Es recomendable cuando con un ambiente grato y personal altamente competitivos, todos están integrados y su sistema es amigable y coordinado entre las áreas.
Vorteile
Clima laboral, cooperación, excelencia.
Falta un ascensor.
Arbeitskultur
Great pay and i loved the overtime. The managment played favorites and let me go saying i was a no show no call when in fact I had worked my shift. Clocked in and everything, never was late nor did I miss a day. When it was brought to their attention that I had not missed a day, they then scrambled to make up another reason. Saying I wasn't catching on as fast ( but I was working a ton of overtime) why would you let someone that doesn't know what they are doing work a ton of overtime... I was doing other peoples PM's while they sat around in the supervisors office talking. I was there to do my work not sit and gossip. Guess they didn't like it because I didn't brown nose.
Good Pay
Nachteile
Let you go out of the blue for no reason
Arbeitskultur
I’ve worked here for a month now and the communication is awful. Training is also two weeks and it isn’t as good as it should be. Rather than learning the operators manual for the grinder you work a senior operator will train you how they keep it running. I asked why don’t engineers teach us on the grinding lines as they would know how to properly run the machine and I was told “the engineers don’t know how to run the machines, only the operators”. That ridiculous, say that to one of your engineers and see what they have to say. Management doesn’t expect their new employees to be intuitive or have an education so everyone will get lumped into being just some employee that knows nothing.
Vorteile
Great pay, great benefits, good coworkers
Nachteile
Terrible management communication, lack of free time
Arbeitskultur
Thyssenkrupp poder train México, es una empresa muy codesenciente con los proveedores, no hay capacitación, no hay buen salario.
Vorteile
Seguro médico de gastos mayores
Tiene jornadas laborales extremas
Arbeitskultur
Tk is a great place to work at. It is always different and can be a challenge like most great things are. I think it's a very safe company and supports their employees.
Arbeitskultur
Bonne equipe sur le site de fameck bonne ambiance.
Eau gratuit