Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 84 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Be punctual reliable pay attention to detail great communication skills take initiative detemi to do the jobs correct and always on time,dende no

jobs c c
Good job
Not enough hours
Arbeitskultur
This company needs help, hardly did anything for covid, made their employees take their own vehicles to jobs with no compensation for gas. Paying union dues but RARELY making union pay.
Arbeitskultur
Fijne collega's, positieve werksfeer.
Altijd bereikbaar en bereid voor ondersteuning waar nodig.
Arbeitskultur
Pays well and has more than enough hours to keep workers satisfied. Overall it isn't hard to pick up the skill sets required to succeed in the workplace.
Arbeitskultur
Good pay for the work environment ($30hr) for a journeyman...work is based on customer needs so you might go from working 12 hour days 7 days a week to being laid off the following week. Management treats everyone fair for the most part, I've never seen them not let someone have a day off when they needed it.
Pay, management
Nachteile
Insurance is horrible but that's based on the union
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed working there and there was room for advancement at the company the Benefits were OK and the work environment was good to work at If you didn’t know something about the job you was doing there was no problem getting help and I’m learning fast how to get the job done efficiently and correctly
Arbeitskultur
Cooperative environment. Well run and organized. Management cares about employees and listens to concerns. On site cafeteria, clean and well stocked. Lunch wagon also available.
Arbeitskultur
I started this job through a temp agency. Had experience from inventory . We had to also inspect while counting. Definitely love this feild.TMI was a fast paced company. Friendly environment and I would definitely work there again.
Arbeitskultur
organizing slides/tissue blocks to be sent out to cancer centers on a daily basis. lot's of paperwork followed and had to filed under facility name. answering multiple phone lines, sending material through fedex and ups. participating in watching biopsies.
Vorteile
lunch was purchased every week for secretary appreciation
n/a
Arbeitskultur
Buenas supervisoras buen salario grato ambiente laboral cumplidos.
Arbeitskultur
TMI no longer exists because it was acquired by another company. When TMI did exist it was without a doubt the very best Hotel Management Company that ever existed. It was truly a family like atmosphere from the CEO all the way down.
Arbeitskultur
Work was always good always interesting always doing similar type of work but a different setting lot of metal forming always different location always challenging very interesting
Steady job .three months
Nachteile
Only three months if youre lucky
Arbeitskultur
No culture, staff is disorganized, no o e fails the flagger test.
They spend more time smoking and telling stories then train you on the job. Training is learned on the job which they only call a specific few to work
Vorteile
You receive all gear for free
Nachteile
You never get to use the gear
Arbeitskultur
I wasn't bad, I did learn a lot about IT and if the company was still up and running I would defiantly recommend working there. The only downfall was the on-call. That was the worst.
Arbeitskultur
Mauvaise expériences professionnelles plusieurs fois mis en danger
Arbeitskultur
I worked there 3 1/2 years it was just fine My duties consisted of conduit install and wire pulling Wire connections basic lighting and anything to do with electrical And some troubleshooting and the layout and depending on the fans that were running
Arbeitskultur
Working at TMI is a great experience. It makes you interact with all kinds of people and get out your comfort zone. You spend many hours outside so if your an outdoors person the job is great for you. I like the different career paths it gives us the opportunity of working around. For an example, one week I might be working with people changing telephone poles the next I might be with a bunch of tree trimmers. Just overall a good experience and is enjoyable.
Arbeitskultur
Awesome company awesome supervisors, owners, and Co-employees. Kept me on my toes with my responsibilities on the daily basis. I honestly looked forward work everyday!
Arbeitskultur
It's a very good company to work for there truck n Good working conditions the pay is pretty good the employee r very friendly the work place is safe
Arbeitskultur
They supply your equipment. They care about tech time. They care about the quality. They make sure we wear our safety equipment. They want better welds
They pay for your lunch
They pay for your 10 minutes breaks
Arbeitskultur
There were no advancements available or if there was it wasn't very common. There also was no positive uplifting management and management were busy bossing people around and belittling.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei TMI. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung