Bewertungen für TMI

Alle 82 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Best Hotel Management Company ever
Lead General Manager - Regions of North East Ohio (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fargo, ND 581033. September 2019
TMI no longer exists because it was acquired by another company. When TMI did exist it was without a doubt the very best Hotel Management Company that ever existed. It was truly a family like atmosphere from the CEO all the way down.
Arbeitskultur
job was interesting always different and very challenging
Metal Fabricator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Holly, MI29. August 2019
Work was always good always interesting always doing similar type of work but a different setting lot of metal forming always different location always challenging very interesting
Steady job .three months
Nachteile
Only three months if youre lucky
Trash
CS1 Flagger (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Seattle, WA9. August 2019
No culture, staff is disorganized, no o e fails the flagger test.
They spend more time smoking and telling stories then train you on the job. Training is learned on the job which they only call a specific few to work
Vorteile
You receive all gear for free
Nachteile
You never get to use the gear
Ehhh
Customer Support Technician I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Woodbridge, VA22. Juli 2019
I wasn't bad, I did learn a lot about IT and if the company was still up and running I would defiantly recommend working there. The only downfall was the on-call. That was the worst.
Aucun
Réception et fabrication des pièces détachées (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Buhl (68)13. Juli 2019
Mauvaise expériences professionnelles plusieurs fois mis en danger
I worked there 3 1/2 years it was just fine
Electrician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Holly, MI23. Mai 2019
I worked there 3 1/2 years it was just fine My duties consisted of conduit install and wire pulling Wire connections basic lighting and anything to do with electrical And some troubleshooting and the layout and depending on the fans that were running
Arbeitskultur
Good workplace with tons of hours and diversity.
Traffic Controller (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA12. Mai 2019
Working at TMI is a great experience. It makes you interact with all kinds of people and get out your comfort zone. You spend many hours outside so if your an outdoors person the job is great for you. I like the different career paths it gives us the opportunity of working around. For an example, one week I might be working with people changing telephone poles the next I might be with a bunch of tree trimmers. Just overall a good experience and is enjoyable.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
QC (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Corona, CA12. Mai 2019
Awesome company awesome supervisors, owners, and Co-employees. Kept me on my toes with my responsibilities on the daily basis. I honestly looked forward work everyday!
Truck Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baton Rouge, LA21. April 2019
It's a very good company to work for there truck n Good working conditions the pay is pretty good the employee r very friendly the work place is safe
Arbeitskultur
Its very busy. Be back on time from breaks.
Welding production (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Modesto, CA11. März 2019
They supply your equipment. They care about tech time. They care about the quality. They make sure we wear our safety equipment. They want better welds
They pay for your lunch
They pay for your 10 minutes breaks
3,0
poor management
Fabricator/Contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mount Vernon, IN23. Februar 2019
There were no advancements available or if there was it wasn't very common. There also was no positive uplifting management and management were busy bossing people around and belittling.
fitter
Fitter/Fabricator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mount Vernon, IN4. Februar 2019
working environments can vary from being very cold and very hot.
it is very dirty and dusty very smoke filled place
30 minute lunch
working hours vary greatly from 8-12 hours a day to 40-50 hours a week
friend;y staff
dirty
Slecht!
Medisch (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Amsterdam20. Januar 2019
Slecht bedrijf. Zeer hard werken voor minder goede arbeidsvoorwaarden. Diensten en overuren worden niet uitbetaald!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 13Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Very messy n dont value the good workers
Security Officer (Full-time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Breaux Bridge, LA14. Januar 2019
You can make good tips n thats probably the only good about the job.. The area is a drug area..sometimes the customers are hard to deal with..overall this company sucks..
Arbeitskultur
Ambiente de trabajo es muy empático
Supervisor de Calidad (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Juan del Río, Qro.8. Januar 2019
TMI es una empresa que se esfuerza en formarte profesionalmente, brindándote herramientas de aprendizaje como lo son cursos sobre el área en la que te desempeñas.
2 horarios de comida
turnos de 12 hrs.
Administrative Roles for TMI
Medical Support Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Hood, TX3. Oktober 2018
Met and greeted customers and routed them to their perspective locations. Learned new computer software to conduct the daily business of my job. management had strict but fair expectations. The work culture was very friendly. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers and the customers I serviced.
2,0
Stepping Stone
Traffic Controller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Southfield, MI6. September 2018
A decent workplace for what it's worth, during the time I was there. I enjoyed the non-micromanagement while we completed our work. There just wasn't initially any room for advancement within the company.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
I was brought in to help build the company
Vice President of Operations (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wichita, KS5. August 2018
I was brought in to help build the company. I was responsible for 1 crew of 2 people that would clean several buildings at night and then I would go back behind them to check their work.
had a nice title
Nachteile
worked some long goofy hours
Arbeitskultur
environment of working like family will lead to successes
Sales manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  dubai uAE1. August 2018
whence we got chance to work we need to work from our heart , meaning of life means be creative, always try to be creative and try to help every body as much as we can
A typically day at work
Machine Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dickinson, ND2. Juli 2018
For the most part TMI isn't a bad place to work. Its actually a pretty solid place. The people sometime that work here can be a little be tight but I don't let it get to me/
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei TMI. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage