Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 85 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Be punctual reliable pay attention to detail great communication skills take initiative detemi to do the jobs correct and always on time,dende no

jobs c c
Good job
Not enough hours
Arbeitskultur
good company overall. only down side is they separate the employees by gender like it was jail or something in the departments. but all in all very nice work environment. nice management and employees. comes with some benefits
good environment
bi-weekly pay
Arbeitskultur
Good place to start working if this is the field you want to be in. being able to move up in the company in a short amount of time is a great thing, and also you get all the paid training there too.
Moi truong chuyen nghiep
Nhan vien chua hoa dong

Co day du BHXH
Co BHXH
Nhan vien chua hoa dong
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
trabajo agradable ,de gran aprendizaje y buena formacion
Arbeitskultur
Empresa q mantiene a sus trabajadores, da oportunidades
Arbeitskultur
TMI is a temporary agency for OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. Any position you get with them will be in the hospital. It is a great way to get into the hospital if that is somewhere that you want to work at.
Arbeitskultur
Management team is very considerate to employees and provides a safe working environment. Other employees are good to work with and you can get your job done.
Arbeitskultur
Gain a challenging career in a professional environment, where I would be able to utilize my educational background and experience to diversify my capability into prosperous application. My determination, passion, organizational skill and languages can help me achieve this.
seasonal work
not the best money in the world but money none the less

fun and productive

learned how to do fibre glass roofing
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work! I love it here! The people there are very nice and the supervisors are awesome. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Arbeitskultur
typical day at work involves cleaning up after guests and other employees. doing preventative maintenance on rooms and other public areas troubleshooting and repairing hotel equipment

Management and employees are good to work with but not much of a team working together environment.

the most challenging part of my job would be dealing with unhappy guests. but the most enjoyable is also interacting with guests.
Arbeitskultur
Always a busy day. With a fast growing company there was always something to do. Always something new to learn. Management was there to assist with the daily activities.
Vorteile
401k, Profit Sharing, Safety Awareness Program, Safety Boots Provided.
Working weekends unexpectedly.
Arbeitskultur
TMI training of its culture with a understanding of its expectations plus included defined timelines that made operations very detailed in all aspects. I learned detailed clear communications in operations made day to day tasks run smooth and profitable. Daily time lines defined the day in management communications to TMI. Goals were easier to meet and allowed more time to focus on customer service and property detail.

Support for all staff was available at the highest level which made a positive atmosphere for the staff and management. My co-workers were not just at property level for traveling bench staffing was available when need demanded including natural events, staff issues and vacations.

Hardest part was at the start learning the culture of time lines, but then it became the most enjoyable part since it made excellence in operations.
Vorteile
Support, training and continuing hospitality education was continuous.
Nachteile
First years included traveling but became very beneficial.
Arbeitskultur
would follow sales team into the field to do quick installs never promoted or generated leads most customers i would have to resell going in the door. But learned a great deal about customer relations
Arbeitskultur
Il mio lavoro riguarda l'assistenza domiciliare a pazienti tracheostomizzati con ventilazione meccanica continua,per cui la mia giornata iniziata con le varie medicazioni, fino alla somministrazione di farmaci. Con l'aiuto delle fisioterapiste si attuava la mobilizzazione del paziente.Vi è stata un'ottima gestione da parte dell'azienda per quanto riguarda il personale e la comunicazione con la famiglia dei pazienti
約每星期30-32小時之課程

周休、國定假日休、不定期聚餐
課表變動大、學生資訊需自行與其他老師接洽、行政與教師聯絡不易
1,0
Arbeitskultur
The management of this firm is universally regarded as the most immature and nonprofessional in the commercial HVAC marketplace.
short communte
profanity to the extreme
Arbeitskultur
My daily routine working with my client. I administered his medication, also his blood preasure, and blood suger. Breakfast was served then my client went to his day center for four hours. While he was away I did paper work like the log book recording my client's daily routine anything that was of concern would be recorded in the log book. I also recorded the reciepts of his finances. I learned alot about how to manage his personel and financial needs also learned the art of multitasking. The hardest part of the job was when my client ended up in the hospital with pneumonia. Which is the last place he wanted to be. The most enjoyable part of my job was going to company events which my client really enjoyed interacting with other clients and coworkers. TMI has a great support system when situations would arise that needed to be addressed.
able to work at home
Arbeitskultur
Je kon groeien op allerlei gebieden:

Vracht, Passage, klachten, Ticketing en zeer afwisselende werkdag.

Een dag operations, of ticketing, of supervisie, of klachten, of op pad voor sales.
gezellig en leuk
altijd beschikbaar
Arbeitskultur
Great management, co workers and a very productive place to work. it also had great lunch breaks and bad healthcare. It was very hard work but overall a great job to work at.
Great breaks