Bewertungen für TMI

Alle 82 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Good Management, calm environment
Welder/Fabricator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Holly, MI 4844226. Januar 2017
Management team is very considerate to employees and provides a safe working environment. Other employees are good to work with and you can get your job done.
Personal Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Abu Dhabi15. Dezember 2016
Gain a challenging career in a professional environment, where I would be able to utilize my educational background and experience to diversify my capability into prosperous application. My determination, passion, organizational skill and languages can help me achieve this.
okay
Labourer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Margate13. Dezember 2016
seasonal work
not the best money in the world but money none the less
fun and productive
learned how to do fibre glass roofing
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Tmi
Quality Control Job Trainer/Asst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Austintown, OH 445153. Oktober 2016
Great place to work! I love it here! The people there are very nice and the supervisors are awesome. I would recommend this job to anyone.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
work
Chief Engineer/area lead (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Burnsville, MN11. September 2016
typical day at work involves cleaning up after guests and other employees. doing preventative maintenance on rooms and other public areas troubleshooting and repairing hotel equipment
Management and employees are good to work with but not much of a team working together environment.
the most challenging part of my job would be dealing with unhappy guests. but the most enjoyable is also interacting with guests.
Arbeitskultur
Productive workplace with friendly co-workers.
Lead Operator / Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pittsburgh, PA1. August 2016
Always a busy day. With a fast growing company there was always something to do. Always something new to learn. Management was there to assist with the daily activities.
Vorteile
401k, Profit Sharing, Safety Awareness Program, Safety Boots Provided.
Working weekends unexpectedly.
Arbeitskultur
TMI has excellent training and support for management. The culture is defined to understand it on a daily basis that makes daily operations manicured.
General Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Naples, FL6. Juni 2016
TMI training of its culture with a understanding of its expectations plus included defined timelines that made operations very detailed in all aspects. I learned detailed clear communications in operations made day to day tasks run smooth and profitable. Daily time lines defined the day in management communications to TMI. Goals were easier to meet and allowed more time to focus on customer service and property detail.

Support for all staff was available at the highest level which made a positive atmosphere for the staff and management. My co-workers were not just at property level for traveling bench staffing was available when need demanded including natural events, staff issues and vacations.

Hardest part was at the start learning the culture of time lines, but then it became the most enjoyable part since it made excellence in operations.
Vorteile
Support, training and continuing hospitality education was continuous.
Nachteile
First years included traveling but became very beneficial.
Arbeitskultur
was starter company before satellites took off had the drive and dedication just not the amount of customers
Satellite Installation Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX3. November 2015
would follow sales team into the field to do quick installs never promoted or generated leads most customers i would have to resell going in the door. But learned a great deal about customer relations
ambiente stimolante e tranquillo
infermiera professionale (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lamezia Terme, CAL19. September 2015
Il mio lavoro riguarda l'assistenza domiciliare a pazienti tracheostomizzati con ventilazione meccanica continua,per cui la mia giornata iniziata con le varie medicazioni, fino alla somministrazione di farmaci. Con l'aiuto delle fisioterapiste si attuava la mobilizzazione del paziente.Vi è stata un'ottima gestione da parte dell'azienda per quanto riguarda il personale e la comunicazione con la famiglia dei pazienti
整體OK

War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
1,0
The "used car dealer" of HVAC
Sales Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chesterfield, MD5. August 2015
The management of this firm is universally regarded as the most immature and nonprofessional in the commercial HVAC marketplace.
short communte
profanity to the extreme
Arbeitskultur
Best company to work for
Caregiver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Escondido, CA27. April 2015
My daily routine working with my client. I administered his medication, also his blood preasure, and blood suger. Breakfast was served then my client went to his day center for four hours. While he was away I did paper work like the log book recording my client's daily routine anything that was of concern would be recorded in the log book. I also recorded the reciepts of his finances. I learned alot about how to manage his personel and financial needs also learned the art of multitasking. The hardest part of the job was when my client ended up in the hospital with pneumonia. Which is the last place he wanted to be. The most enjoyable part of my job was going to company events which my client really enjoyed interacting with other clients and coworkers. TMI has a great support system when situations would arise that needed to be addressed.
able to work at home
Veel leuke collega's
Employee Ticketoffice Schiphol (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Amsterdam Airport Schiphol31. März 2015
Je kon groeien op allerlei gebieden:

Vracht, Passage, klachten, Ticketing en zeer afwisselende werkdag.

Een dag operations, of ticketing, of supervisie, of klachten, of op pad voor sales.
gezellig en leuk
altijd beschikbaar
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 16Melden
Fun
Painter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mount Vernon, IN9. März 2015
Great management, co workers and a very productive place to work. it also had great lunch breaks and bad healthcare. It was very hard work but overall a great job to work at.
Great breaks
bad health coverage
2,0
Horrible
Sterile Processing (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Peoria, IL3. Februar 2015
A typical work day would consist of you cleaning commodes and hospital equipment. You also get walked all over like you are lower than dirt. My management doesn't care about you whatsoever. On the other hand I loved MOST of my co-workers! Hardest part of my job was keeping my composure towards people that treated me like nothing. There was nothing enjoyable about my job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 1Melden
3,0
Arbeitskultur
good
Jr. Mechanical Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dubai16. November 2014
taking quantity and putting prices in BOQ.veri intresting to learn in that company i have good apportunity for learn
flat with transpotation
Excellent place to work.
Deputy Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Knox, KY24. Oktober 2014
I enjoyed my time at Tatitlek Management Inc very much. It was an honor to contribute training to the men and women in the military who were facing deployment. I was exposed to things that typical civilians never have the opportunity to see. The hours were long and I faced many challenges however, it was a very rewarding experience. I learned a lot during my time with the company.
Vorteile
Something new every day, exposed to other cultures, helped the military, etc
18+ hour shifts, working in difficult weather, sudden changes to schedules
Helping others in need.
Employment Coach (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA26. September 2014
Being able to help three individuals obtain independent employment. Supporting them throughout the course of employment until they could successfully and independently carryout their job duties.
To help other in need.
Nachteile
Having to say goodbye to my pupils when the nolonger needed me.
Arbeitskultur
Nice place with friendly people
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX6. August 2014
It's very laid back. There is a lot of filing and paperwork. I learned more about Microsoft working here. The management is friendly, as are the co-workers.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Very Productive Company and Fun Place to Work
Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Henley in Arden, ENG12. Juli 2014
In all my working life TMI has been the most rewarding and professional company I have worked for. But in the 90's training companies seem to cut, staff and 3/4 of the staff were made redundant.
Fun days out
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei TMI. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage