Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

5 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 85 Bewertungen ansehen
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Working at TMI is a great experience. It makes you interact with all kinds of people and get out your comfort zone. You spend many hours outside so if your an outdoors person the job is great for you. I like the different career paths it gives us the opportunity of working around. For an example, one week I might be working with people changing telephone poles the next I might be with a bunch of tree trimmers. Just overall a good experience and is enjoyable.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
This company needs help, hardly did anything for covid, made their employees take their own vehicles to jobs with no compensation for gas. Paying union dues but RARELY making union pay.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
A decent workplace for what it's worth, during the time I was there. I enjoyed the non-micromanagement while we completed our work. There just wasn't initially any room for advancement within the company.
5,0
Arbeitskultur
I had to relocate and the company is not in vegas. But other then that its a good company too work wit i had fun and love the ppl i work wit if i was still living in palmdale i would still work for them
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Good place to start working if this is the field you want to be in. being able to move up in the company in a short amount of time is a great thing, and also you get all the paid training there too.
Weitere Bewertungen zu TMI