TrustYou

6 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 9 Bewertungen ansehen
4,0
Arbeitskultur
In general, I'm quite happy with my job. The pay is good, the tasks are interesting, and I rarely have to work overtime. Also, most of my colleagues are great, and I have a good rapport with my direct manager. However, due to the size of the company, there aren't that many opportunities to move up. Also, the management sometimes seems a bit short-sighted, rather focusing on finding new clients and opportunities than keeping old clients around. This also leads to a significant amount of technical debt in older, less "sexy" projects, which is unfortunate and sometimes a bit demotivating.
Vorteile
Free lunch twice a week, good pay, great colleagues, interesting tasks
Nachteile
Lack of management vision, significant technical debt
Arbeitskultur
Great company, lots of interesting tasks to work on. Great co-workers and overall nice work atmosphere. Work life balance is cherished here. You also get some neat benefits, like free lunch twice a week or endless amount of drinks and sweets, plus a kitchen you can use for cooking. You also always feel welcomed here and cherished since your feedback is always listened to and the management is always appreciating your contributions.
co-workers, projects
Arbeitskultur
At TrustYou you find a group of international, top-skilled and motivated colleagues working in a positive and supportive atmosphere.
I think all that is not only based on a good culture nurtured by the founders and C-level but also the fact that people at TrustYou believe in the product and are proud to stand behind it.

The headquarter offices are well equipped and the daily working life is sweetened by various benefits, catering, a fully equipped kitchen, home office, lunch and learns, adventure day, …

Company and team events are organized regularly.

At the moment all employees at the headquarter are based on one floor and half of us have their desks in one large open-space, which can take some getting used to, but I think in the end the concept works. People are communicating openly and no one is a stranger.

Colleagues working remotely or in other offices are included in every possible way, a good example of how a mixture of on site and off site teams can work together.

Of course not everyone is always happy. Sometimes the communication could be better and other times a process has room for improvement. I hear the term technical debt off and on. I haven’t experienced a company without so far. For me the important point is how this is dealt with - and from what I see people are genuinely interested in listening to each other and working together towards a continuous improvement.

I haven’t been at TrustYou for a very long time yet so I look forward to the future and all the experiences I can share with my colleagues. I think there are a lot of challenges to tackle
 - mehr...
Vorteile
Motivated colleagues, transparency, great product(s)
Neighboring construction site
Arbeitskultur
The working culture is one of the core ideals of the company, and it reflects on all aspects of your job: the office building fosters collaboration (lots of open spaces, common areas, a huge open space for engineers, amenities...), flexible working hours (including home office), a great onboarding process, as well as company events. Working conditions are in my opinion also very good, not just in terms of salary or vacation days: extra hours are rare and are often compensated (by leaving early on some other day, for example). Feedback is also a core value of the company: every opinion is welcome and the winning argument is usually the most convincing one, not that of the person with the highest rank. The international atmosphere is also worth mentioning, as well as perks such as paid lunches or ping-pong tables in the office.

On the technical side, while the company still drags a significant amount of technical debt from the early days, there is a visible shift towards better development practices: my team used test-driven development from the very beginning of a new project, as well as reproducible builds that were tested thoroughly before shipping them to production. Pair programming and code reviews are also a default as well as a reasonable sprint-based planning that always allocated time for code quality. The company also invests in self-development, by providing access to several learning resources, paying conference costs or organizing internal tech-talks, among others. On the downside, it is often required to wear many hats (developer, QA, DevOps...).
Vorteile
Environment, learning support, working conditions
Technical debt
Arbeitskultur
Working for TrustYou, if ‘only’ as a freelancer as I did, is a fantastic experience. The company is very employee-oriented, enables you to do your best and makes sure it is fun too. You get to work on a great product, in a relaxed, inclusive and productive atmosphere and a culture of trust and great personal freedom. There is a beautifully designed sunny office with a ping pong table, foosball, great coffee and super nice and smart people. Fair and timely pay.
Colleagues/managers, Working conditions, Training, Fritz in the fridge
Nachteile
The entrance to the building is a bit hard to find
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
4,0
Arbeitskultur
TrustYou has a great work environment. Coworkers are very friendly, the company organizes several events and people often spontaneously have a beer together after work. The work-life balance is also very nice, I was almost never asked to work longer hours and, in the rare occasions when this happened, I was offered an additional day off to compensate for the extra hours. Home office is also possible, and working hours are quite flexible.
As a developer/engineer, you get to collaborate with many smart colleagues and I never got the feeling that my ideas were not listened to, or that my needs were not considered.

In terms of organization, there is still quite some room for improvement. Some processes are a bit chaotic and intransparent - and communication within the company is not always great. However, people are trying hard to improve this and things have already gotten better than they used to be.

As for benefits/vacation days, I think these vary significantly between different offices. In Munich, the company offers 28 vacation days (which is okay, although many companies in Munich offer more) + one additional "adventure day" (basically one additional day off that you get for reporting about a trip/adventure you had during the year). Also, free (basic) lunch is provided twice a week and several events are organized throughout the year (e.g. Carnival party, free Oktoberfest tickets, Christmas party...).

Overall, I would definitely recommend TrustYou if you're looking for a diverse, dynamic and fun work environment, where you get to wear many hats and meet people with diverse
 - mehr...
Vorteile
work-life balance, work environment, colleagues, interesting projects
Weitere Bewertungen zu TrustYou
Sie können Folgendes versuchen:
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei TrustYou. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung