Bewertungen für U.S. Air Force

352 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 25.681 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
An excellent organization
Section Chief of Combat Readiness (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz21. Oktober 2019
The United States Air Force was my first choice following high school graduation and I have never regretted my decision to enlist. The abundant opportunities afforded to me during my 20 years of Active Duty service gave me a diverse skillset that would serve any future employer far beyond their expectations.
Military Service
Senior Airman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz29. September 2019
Was a honor to serve our country. I had a great time, met amazing life long friends, and I am so thankful for the opportunity and the skills I learned during my time.
Civilian Employees
IT Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein AB Germany29. September 2019
Need more mentor ship and guidance in units where civilians are a minority. In a unit of 60+ members, 4-5 were civilians and AD supervision wasn’t well versed on interacting with civilian counterparts.
Usaf
Satellite Systems Operator-Maintainer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany29. September 2019
Without a doubt, I have no problems recommending the Air Force to anyone. It has been an honor to be associated with such a great organization. Great job, better people!
Productive but Challenging
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein AB, Germany25. September 2019
In my time at the USAF Systems team I did work with 4 other team members. We would handle all computer needs and assist with any install/security for network. Customer service was the most challenging part, as we could always solve all issues right away. The most enjoyable was being able to ensure everyone could perform there job without any problems.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Good branch but rapidly crumbling
Deputy Chief Operations Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz28. August 2019
The USAF has been my life for the past 12 years. As a pilot and officer, I have seen the AF become a jobs program and not a supportive effort for what it truly exists to do. I see the AF not taking care of their people, doing more with less, and burning out their top performers who are leaving in droves. Too many holes in the dam now...and unfortunately i don't know if it can recover the talent it has lost and keeps losing at this point. Great experience...would have stayed for 20...but the last decade has been a rapid shift in the Big Blue I knew when I joined. Sad.
Very rewarding.
HR Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz19. August 2019
Handled many aspects of personnel function that included passports and visas. Processed background checks and discussed negative response with potential employees.
Security manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein Air base11. Juli 2019
Great opportunities to grow and get different security and police expertise. I got to experience boring but important security duties on critical aircraft. Critical thinking and also psych help, for people who called 911. K9 patrol and detection work. That was the most enjoyable. Lots of police response work. Building and engineering cctv and security upgrades for the base , as well as pop up car bomb denial barriers, etc.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Make sure to come in fully prepared
Services Journeyman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz9. Juli 2019
Due to the dire mission we are supporting, it is preferred for you to not have a life outside of work depending on your job. Make sure to pick your job prior to entering, otherwise you will be likely stuck with a job you are very unhappy with. Leadership is a toss up but there are a lot of power hungry people, not looking to help you advance. Make sure that you are self motivated. People will either see your enthusiasm to work, and push you to progress, or see your lack of self motivation and automatically deem you as a nuisance and work their hardest to ensure you are out of the military.
Arbeitskultur
Maintenance Group Superintendent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany2. Juli 2019
Chief Enlisted Manager is responsible for developing maintenance management policies and procedures affecting readiness, morale, and welfare of over 800 personnel in 26 aerospace specialties providing on and off-aircraft maintenance on 28 fighter F-16 Block 50 aircraft.
This is the United States Air Force it was a great way to start a career
3E251 Senior Airman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem,Germany16. Juni 2019
I was stationed in Germany my first three years in the service, I was a heavy equipment operator and we took care of the base roads and the runway. I learned how to become a supervisor and manage work and home life abroad..
Emergency Actions Controller
Senior Emergency Actions Controller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany15. Juni 2019
Enjoyed most of the people I worked with. Worked 12 hr shifts 4 on 4 off. Felt like a family. Work can be busy and stressful, but very rewarding. Loved the mission and working with people.
Vorteile
Great work, life balance, compensation packages.
Nachteile
Can be very stressful at times.
Arbeitskultur
A life experience that few will ever get to experience.
Firefighter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein Afb4. Juni 2019
The career field was fun and exciting. Also had the experience to live in several countries over seas. Wish luck to anyone who wishes to join. God bless
Vorteile
Benefits, travel, gi bill.
Nachteile
Little to no time for family
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great starter for getting an education or a trade.
PMEL Production Control Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein Germany1. Juni 2019
Highly recommend for education and training for a job. Great for travel and meeting new people and experiencing different cultures. Great way into the government side of work.
Travel
Great Working Environment
Volunteer Work and Extra Curriculars (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany29. Mai 2019
I loved the people I worked with and the management team! I learned so much and was able to enhance my medical knowledge. Situations would arise at a moment's notice that I would have to be prepared for and it allowed me to fine tune my skills under pressure.
3,0
good experience
Wide Band Communications Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany17. Mai 2019
I'm glad that I went into the air force. It gave me a good place to start with a career job. I also got a good assignment in Germany. I made life long friends there
Arbeitskultur
My job was important and it had real value
E-5 SGT, Weapons handler crew chief (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein, Germany16. Mai 2019
The Air Force gave me the opportunity to see America, Germany, Spain and travel Europe. I worked air craft and munitions handling. Hard jobs at times, but, aren't all jobs.

The weather was a factor at times and that took getting used to.

Working on fighter jets is cool.
Vorteile
aircraft work, good food, treated fairly. pride in being a veterans
Nachteile
Bitter cold or scorching hot. Aircraft have to be ready to fly
Usaf
Superintendent of Traffic Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany12. Mai 2019
Leading people daily and overseeing operations for leadership appointed over you.

The AF prepared me for each level of responsibility before assuming the position. This was vital in preparing me as a leader and manager.

The hardest part of the job was being away from my family for 6 months at a time.

Leading, taking care of people and serving my country.
travel
N/A
Great career with Air Force
Civil Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany23. April 2019
The AirForce was an outstanding career that sharpened my mechanical and leadership skills. Great benefits and outstanding Physical training time. Just want more money and a less frantic life style for the family.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Proudest time of my life
Security Forces Member (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vogelweh, Germany11. April 2019
While serving in the US Air Force I learned the true meaning of comradery. I live in Germany and experienced that part of the world that I would've never had the chance to had I not joined the Air Force.
Travel, sense of accomplishment
Ranking structure
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Air Force. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage