U.S. Air Force

Deutschland370 Bewertungen
370 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 27.477 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Geht manchmal unter was die Air Force zu bieten hat. Gute Bezahlung bei qualifizierter Arbeit in vielen unterschiedlichen Bereichen. Ramstein AB ist eine kleine Stadt mit allem was in einer normalen stadt auch zu finden ist, ob Hotels, Kindergaerten, Einkaufsmoeglichkeiten, Restaurants oder Personalverwaltung, Polizei, Feuerwehr, Fuhrpark, Logistik....es sind fast alle berufssparten vertreten....und ausbilden tun wir auch in vielen Bereichen. Und - wie gesagt ein sicherer Arbeitsplatz....bin schon 40 Jahre dabei....
Vorteile
Gute Bezahlung, Gute soziale Leistugen
Arbeitskultur
A typical day as an aircraft maintainer in the United States Airforce is 8- 12 hour work days, minimal to less than minimal manning, poor quality tools and personnel in charge that were not vetted for their position. If you get a good mission and good leadership it makes it all worth the time and effort you put into your work.
Arbeitskultur
Anyone's experience while being in is gonna be based on your job and what you make of it. There are a lot of opportunities that can come from the experience.
Arbeitskultur
It was a great life changing experience i got to travel the world and learn different trades and learning how to work professionally and working well as a team to get the mission done
Arbeitskultur
Working for the Airforce has a lot of great benefits, you meet a significant amount of amazing people from all different areas of life, and they are very respectful of your personal life. I feel valued as an individual and they respect my input and apply it to my work.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
My day consist of being the principle advisor to the commander and key leaders in maintaining operational integrity. Maintaining a positive and safe environment for all personnel was my top priority. The hardest part of the job was time management. It took some work but I was able to managing over 185 people daily while still finding the time to keep a happy home. This of course made the my day, everyday. The satisfaction of people know that I was there for them and will do everything in my power to what is best for the member and the Air Force.
Arbeitskultur
loved my job and all the training, travel, and people I met. The hours were long but it was worth it for all the experiences I had the opportunity to have, I would do it all again.
Arbeitskultur
Varies wildly based on job and rank. Could be better could be worse. Not for everyone but if you need your college paid for its doable. Got to travel a bit which was a plus
Arbeitskultur
I was contracted to work for the US Air Force at the 86th Medical Group through French Consulting. Both French Consulting and the Medical Group were amazing to work for because I felt like I mattered.
Arbeitskultur
The environment can be high stress at times so it teaches you how to work under pressure, working with others, time management and many other strong work skills.
Arbeitskultur
I have thoroughly enjoyed my Air Force career. There have been some days, some deployments, some assignments that were not all that great; however, the good always outweighed the bad. And the opportunities to travel the world, to get educated, and to serve my country were awesome.
Arbeitskultur
This job both gives and takes a lot! The more you put into being a complete AMN the more you will get out of the Air Force. The Air Force has helped my find out who I am as a man.
Arbeitskultur
Know what you are getting into. Working at a post office is completely different from the job you signed in for learned many tips and experience just by being a customer representative
Arbeitskultur
The Air Force was an outstanding organization to work for. It gave me so many opportunities to learn and improve myself. Also, it gave me numerous chances to travel around the world along with making lifelong friends.
Arbeitskultur
The ITO is a fast paced work center that deals with Innovation and Improvement. Improving the Air Force one idea at a time and working with Spark Cells throughout America and Europe to implement and follow through of new innovations that have a proven positive impact to help us stay in front of adversaries.
Arbeitskultur
It is fine if you are ok with moving every 3-4 years (you can see the world). Leadership is mediocre with an occasional good one. Benefits are relatively good (military doctors and dentists are questionable at best) but free.
Arbeitskultur
I am currently serving in the US military, not at liberty to discuss personal feelings. the military is a very structured and constantly changing environment.
Arbeitskultur
Gave me a chance to explore the world as well a preforming various different types of tasks in different work place enviroments with various types of people
Arbeitskultur
The United States Air Force was my first choice following high school graduation and I have never regretted my decision to enlist. The abundant opportunities afforded to me during my 20 years of Active Duty service gave me a diverse skillset that would serve any future employer far beyond their expectations.
Arbeitskultur
Was a honor to serve our country. I had a great time, met amazing life long friends, and I am so thankful for the opportunity and the skills I learned during my time.
Arbeitskultur
Need more mentor ship and guidance in units where civilians are a minority. In a unit of 60+ members, 4-5 were civilians and AD supervision wasn’t well versed on interacting with civilian counterparts.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Air Force. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung