Bewertungen für U.S. Air Force in Spangdahlem

54 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 25.939 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
This is the United States Air Force it was a great way to start a career
3E251 Senior Airman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem,Germany16. Juni 2019
I was stationed in Germany my first three years in the service, I was a heavy equipment operator and we took care of the base roads and the runway. I learned how to become a supervisor and manage work and home life abroad..
Great Working Environment
Volunteer Work and Extra Curriculars (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany29. Mai 2019
I loved the people I worked with and the management team! I learned so much and was able to enhance my medical knowledge. Situations would arise at a moment's notice that I would have to be prepared for and it allowed me to fine tune my skills under pressure.
Usaf
Superintendent of Traffic Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany12. Mai 2019
Leading people daily and overseeing operations for leadership appointed over you.

The AF prepared me for each level of responsibility before assuming the position. This was vital in preparing me as a leader and manager.

The hardest part of the job was being away from my family for 6 months at a time.

Leading, taking care of people and serving my country.
travel
N/A
Great career with Air Force
Civil Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany23. April 2019
The AirForce was an outstanding career that sharpened my mechanical and leadership skills. Great benefits and outstanding Physical training time. Just want more money and a less frantic life style for the family.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Secured job with some travel opportunies
Customer Service and Equipment Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem AB, Germany3. April 2019
Through out my career I have been given the opportunity to travel to all sorts of countries. However, the the continuous deployments to the same location has really become straining. You really need to fight for your progress. If you have decent management your career can really thrive. I've enjoyed my time in the military but I believe it's time for something new.
Vorteile
Benfits, locations and the travel opportunies
Nachteile
Management, politics, goverment shut downs and deployments
Is what you make of it
Staff Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem AB, Germany10. März 2019
Overall I enjoyed my time in the USAF. I found if you had a positive attitude even during hard times things were better. You have a vast amount of resources and opportunities if you're proactive and determined. Sometimes we didn't have the best management but still had a job to do. We took it as a life lesson and carried that experience with us. Like all things there's good and bad days but I had more good days than bad. Proud to have served.
Arbeitskultur
USAF was a great learning opportunity
Materiel Management Journeyman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany12. Oktober 2018
The integrity and values the USAF instilled in me has changed my life for the better. The USAF taught me how to handle and mange responsibilities at work and off duty; as well as working hard and doing the right thing can get you far in life.
Travel and free education
Loud airplanes noises
Great Benefits
Supply Chain Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany5. Oktober 2018
Great place to work and get to go to school for free. In the organization you are able to have a good deal of responsibility early on in your career compared to outside the military.
Very beneficial
Airman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Gemany30. Juli 2018
Very energetic work environment. Pay is really great. The most difficult part of the career s the relocation from family. The best part of the job is the travel.
Friendly and competitative
Distance from family
2,0
Poor Management and pl
Munitions Systems Apprentice (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  spangdahlem, germany18. Juni 2018
Supervisors only care about themselves and unless you have your nose in there butt you wont be appreciated. This was one of the worst decisions I ever made. If you want to continue to deal with petty high school drama join the airforce.
Arbeitskultur
Best decision I ever made!
MANAGER, POST OFFICE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem AB, Germany1. Februar 2018
Serving in the military has taught me discipline, and how to strive to be my best in everything I do. I was able to work with different people from different walks of life. Though the tasks given might have seemed difficult at the time I felt accomplished as I worked through them and finished the job.
10 yar vet
WEAPONS MAINTENANCE CREW CHIEF/EXPEDITER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem Germany25. Januar 2018
10 years of my life that I would do again in an instant. I left due to not seeing my children grow up. But it seems that on the out side you work just as much.
Usaf
Airfield Operations Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem germany6. November 2017
Military is a certain life for people. Leadership is hit or miss just like any where else. Great benefits and travel time. Its the military you get what you sign up for.
Arbeitskultur
Great expierence and awesome esprit de corps
NCOIC, Training and Validation Office (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem AB Germany26. Juli 2017
The most challenging and rewarding thing I have ever done. The lifelong memories and friends will always be near and dear to my heart. Nothing is greater than to have Served my country!
Being a Patriot and Defender of Democracy
Deployments
Arbeitskultur
The Air Force is a great place to start a life for those who are young
Information Manager/Knowledge Operations (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem AFB, Germany9. Juli 2017
I do not regret joining the Air Force. It has helped me to build a stable foundation for myself, and I learned what it really means to become and apply knowledge as an adult.
Fly, Fight, Win
Air Terminal Operations Center Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany28. April 2017
Wherever you are, whatever you do, expect to be on call 24/7. Nothing is more important than the defense of the United States or it's allies. The most difficult part is learning to function as a team, the most enjoyable part is knowing the impact you've made in various parts of the world and how different cultures perceive the Airmen of the world's greatest Air Force.
Arbeitskultur
Summary
Fuels Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem AB, Germany12. April 2017
The Air Force offered many different careers for one to choose from. No matter which career you select you are still an equal part of the team. It has a great balance of work and personal time.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Long days on occaion
Great place to start.
Watch Supervisor, Air Traffic Control (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem Air Base11. April 2017
The USAF is a great place to kickstart a new career. There are many job titles to choose from and each comes with the same job security, health benefits, retirement benefits, and educational benefits of the US military.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Current career advancement procedures
Arbeitskultur
travel and opportunities were great
Manager, Explosive safety, instructor, (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  spangdahlem, germany4. April 2017
Management was sometimes difficult but when you reach that level it was easy to change and adapt. Skills were available to learn and the schools to teach you your job were very proficient. College tuition was free as long as you maintained good grades.
Vorteile
benefits
Nachteile
deployments away from famil
Arbeitskultur
Flight Chief / Senior Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem21. März 2017
The USAF provided a work environment that enabled me to learn, grow, and lead as a professional today in the civilian work sector. Each day at work allowed myself to teach, and learn, from my mentors and colleagues. The hardest part of the job was being away from family for long periods at time. The most enjoyable part of the job would be knowing that the USA is sleeping safe at night due to my work being performed.
Vorteile
BENEFITS
Nachteile
WORK/FAMILY LIFE
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Air Force. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage