Bewertung für U.S. Air Force als Maintenance Person

7 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 25.928 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
4,0
Best Way to Spend your 20s
Aerospace Maintenance Craftsman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein Germany5. Juni 2017
Typical day starts at 0700 completes at 1630 if not 1900 hours. Most enjoyable part is seeing your work take flight. Hardest part is management. The culture is alright if you can tolerate harsh criticism and foul language. I loved this job.
Great Benefits, decent culture
24/7 on call, difficult management
Life Changing
Aerospace Maintenance Journeyman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstien, Germany22. Mai 2017
Its the military it has its major benefits and major cons. Best experience of my life job wise by far. I've traveled the world and even had my own air plane i was the crew chief on.
Travel
War
Dedication and committment
Flight Chief, Regional Maintenance Center (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kapaun Air Station, Germany2. März 2017
Then best experience of my life. I would not trade my time in service for anything in the world. I encourage anyone who want to serve, travel or earn money for higher education to join.
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Fast-paced, productive, military environment with shifting management and coworkers.
Water & Fuel Systems Maintenance Journeyman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem AB, Germany10. Februar 2016
A typical day at work saw me interacting with German nationals, American military professionals, and American civilian employees working for the DoD on my base. Thus, I learned how to communicate with and work alongside a great variety of personalities and a diverse demographic.

Management and coworkers were regularly shifted, as is the case with a military environment, as people in the military come and go from bases regularly. The hardest part of the job was learning to deal with those who made work more difficult by being there, such as coworkers who took over all aspects of a job and left no room for me to work, or management that brought down morale and inadvertently stifled productivity.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with civilian employees, particularly the German nationals, as I was stationed in Germany.
Vorteile
Outstanding health and education benefits, paid vacation (leave), travel opportunities and decent job security
Too many Type A personalities
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Well, it's the Military; what can you expect.
Water and Fuel Systems Maintenance Journeyman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Air Base Germany2. Dezember 2015
Great benefits, ability to travel around the world (depends on your job and if they have manning for you- I know a friend that has been at the same station for 8 years..). You learn a lot about the job you do, but if there is an equivalent on the outside it is not the same (they will teach you the Air Force way of doing it). Management; from my experience, is absolute garbage because they cannot make up their minds and they will have you do the most ridiculous things to either make themselves look good or to "save" money. Typical day of work depends on your job. I came to work at 7 a.m. and worked until either 4 or 4:30 then went home. MWF are physical training days so in the morning you do PT for about an hour then report to work. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the bullsh*t. Its stressful and most of the time it doesn't make sense, but you will have to obey it because there is always someone above you that needs to make themselves look good at the expense of others. The most enjoyable thing about my job was the people I worked with (not leadership), the travel I accomplished, the deployments I went on and my job in the Air Force.
Vorteile
BENEFITS, travel, diverse culture, steady pay
Nachteile
Very Stressful, always someone above you wanting to advance at the expense of you.
good with the bad
Vehicle Maintenance Journeymen (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, RP23. April 2015
good place to get started, training is good and so are most of the people you meet, the travel is the best part, there are cons but in that life style you just have to take the good with the bad
Vorteile
Travel, security, co-workers, training, work load
Nachteile
management, some co-workers, demanding of one self
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für U.S. Air Force.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Air Force. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage