Arbeitnehmerbewertung für U.S. Air Force

Alle Bewertungen für U.S. Air Force lesen

Usaf
Superintendent of Traffic Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany12. Mai 2019
Leading people daily and overseeing operations for leadership appointed over you.

The AF prepared me for each level of responsibility before assuming the position. This was vital in preparing me as a leader and manager.

The hardest part of the job was being away from my family for 6 months at a time.

Leading, taking care of people and serving my country.
Vorteile
travel
Nachteile
N/A

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für U.S. Air Force

Arbeitskultur
Innovation & Transformation Office (ITO)
Continuous Improvement Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein AB2. November 2019
The ITO is a fast paced work center that deals with Innovation and Improvement. Improving the Air Force one idea at a time and working with Spark Cells throughout America and Europe to implement and follow through of new innovations that have a proven positive impact to help us stay in front of adversaries.
Depends what you want
Mission manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany1. November 2019
It is fine if you are ok with moving every 3-4 years (you can see the world). Leadership is mediocre with an occasional good one. Benefits are relatively good (military doctors and dentists are questionable at best) but free.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Air Force. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage