Bewertungen für U.S. Air Force

356 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 25.928 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great Way of Life
Official Mail Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany11. November 2018
Best adventure and job I've had. Definitively an advocate for those seeking employment in a military environment or have a desire to serve the country.
Many benefits and advantages
usaf
Services Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz31. Oktober 2018
better know than when was in . you work the hrs you need your salary so no overtime up to 18 hr a day mission is everything family comes second but very rewarding im proud of my time and got to travel
Great Experience!
Postal Detachment Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen15. Oktober 2018
The United States Air Force is a great branch! I would recommend it to anyone who is considering being a part of the military. It taught me discipline, responsibility and how to be a better person.
productive work
Civil Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz15. Oktober 2018
a lot of work orders
little work per job site
influx of work to non work related activities
work the system of working as little as possible
people are good at the job but dont do a lot of work orders
Vorteile
light work to hard, good assortment of different maintenance
Nachteile
a lot of work arounds and easy way out
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
USAF was a great learning opportunity
Materiel Management Journeyman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany12. Oktober 2018
The integrity and values the USAF instilled in me has changed my life for the better. The USAF taught me how to handle and mange responsibilities at work and off duty; as well as working hard and doing the right thing can get you far in life.
Travel and free education
Loud airplanes noises
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Military culture isn't for everyone
WEATHER FORECASTING APPRENTICE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sembach, Germany6. Oktober 2018
Workload can vary, but the culture was the main turn off for me. The amount of stress can vary greatly in between job positions/titles. Deployment can also make life harder, and the military as a whole tend to have work that moves you around every few years. Which means if you are slow to fit into the local culture, you will be spending a lot of time alone.
Healthcare, paid leave
Stressful environment
4,0
Great Benefits
Supply Chain Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany5. Oktober 2018
Great place to work and get to go to school for free. In the organization you are able to have a good deal of responsibility early on in your career compared to outside the military.
Experience and Job Security
HVAC Journeyman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany26. September 2018
It gives you a lot of experience for when you decide to separate and even helps you in that transition. Definitely job security and the benefits are great.
See the world, Job Security and benefits
No Overtime
Poor management from NCO's
Security Forces Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein Germany25. September 2018
The risks that you take and the time you invest in your job are heavily outweighed by any benefits received while on active duty. Poor management seems to be a growing trend.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Good Government Job
Oversaw Foreign Military sales program (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein, AFB Germany20. September 2018
Good Government Job, Free Benefits if you work it right. Great retirement if you want to work for it. Good opportunities to travel and expand your skills.
A Definite Must for All
Squadron Section Commander (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spandahlem Air Base Germany17. September 2018
I believe that all young adults in the US should experience some time in one of the armed forces. You learn to appreciate what you are given in life, how to live with less and understanding a higher calling.
Arbeitskultur
US Military is a very good place to start a career.
Personnel Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany13. September 2018
The US Military is an excellent place to work. Behavior is mandated by law so there are few personal issues to deal with. Free training, tuition reimbursement and generous paid leave are some very good reasons for a starting your career using the US Military. They will also teach you discipline if you need it.
Vorteile
Standard approach to work.
Possible war.
Arbeitskultur
Perfect high school course to organize/better life skills
Member of drill team and Color Guard (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany5. September 2018
This was only a high school class for me. It helped me become confident in myself and the skills I have, and the skills I have obtained. The biggest impact for me was it kept me organized and put together at all times.
4,0
Love it
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany24. August 2018
Really enjoyed my time in the military. Traveling the world for free. Had access to all the bases across the world. Prepared me for cilvian life. Great experience
The unbelievable experience
Long duty hours
N/a
CHIEF, MILITARY PERSONNEL ASSIGNMENTS (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany24. August 2018
24/7 on duty, service before self, rewarding career in which there is immense opportunity for growth, while serving your nation. The best decision I ever made.
work life balance
job placement locations
The United State military was a great experience
Administrative Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Berlin Germany22. August 2018
I enjoyed my time in the US Air Force, I had an opportunity to see the world and experience new place and opportunities. I had an opportunity to work for some outstanding people and perform some outstanding jobs.
Travel, pay, people
basic trainin
see previous review
Chief, Standardization and Evaluation (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany1. August 2018
The USAF is a great place to work. I've been all over Europe, North Africa, parts of Asia, the Caribbean and South America. I have many friends in other services, but I still would pick the USAF over any of the services.
Vorteile
opportunities to excel and learn
short notice deployments
Great sense of Pride
NATO Military Police Flight Chief (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein, Germany31. Juli 2018
serving you country is one of the greatest things you can do, the USAF is a great place to get a foundation or make it a career. There is always room for advancement and someone who will help you achieve your goals.
Very beneficial
Airman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Gemany30. Juli 2018
Very energetic work environment. Pay is really great. The most difficult part of the career s the relocation from family. The best part of the job is the travel.
Friendly and competitative
Distance from family
Great job
Personnel Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz25. Juli 2018
Good for young professionals starting in work force. Demanding work schedule. Most actions were forecasted. Made many employees happy with accurate and fast decisions. Responsible for maintains personnel files with a high degree of accuracy.
Management support
More training needed
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Air Force. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage