Bewertungen für U.S. Air Force

356 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 25.917 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
N/a
Information Technology Systems Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany6. Februar 2018
Working in the United States Air Force was an incredibe experience.
You get many opportunites to travel the world and meet great people. It was an honor serving my country.
travel pay, education benefits
Nachteile
Possible deployments to hazardous location
Arbeitskultur
Best decision I ever made!
MANAGER, POST OFFICE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem AB, Germany1. Februar 2018
Serving in the military has taught me discipline, and how to strive to be my best in everything I do. I was able to work with different people from different walks of life. Though the tasks given might have seemed difficult at the time I felt accomplished as I worked through them and finished the job.
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced, high stress, physically demading but I loved it.
Air Transportation (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein Air Base31. Januar 2018
Joining the USAF was one of the best decisions I made. I didn't realize the level of self control, discipline, and perseverance military service instilled in me until I re-entered the civilian world. I worked 12 hours per day 6 days per week. I was assigned to a squadron that was a 24/7 operation. I lived on the flight line, and worked in inclement weather, hot cold, rain, snow, and fog. The only thing that halted operations was lightening within a 5 miles radius.

I was stationed overseas but rarely had time to travel because service comes before self. Management for the most part was good and did their best to keep morale high but management was afraid of making decisions. 2010 was a year of budget cuts and the wrong decision could end a career, enlistment, or the possibility of re-enlistment.

Aside from getting sufficient sleep, which I adapted to for the most part, the hardest part of the job was maintaining friendships and relationships outside of work due to long hours, and often working nights. You had to be mentally and physically tough in the logistics career field. To this day I'm still as much machine as human, and can push myself mentally and physically harder than I could before military service because I learned it's possible.

Working around taxiing aircraft and heavy machinery taught me to be observant of my surroundings, and understand the necessity of following safety protocol. Living overseas gave me somewhat of a sixth sense. I learned to scan a crowd of people for anyone or anything out of the ordinary, and figure out where exits are located, set
  mehr... rendezvous points in the instance of an emergency or simply getting separated, and being mentally prepared for any situation because situations happen when you least expect.

I had the opportunity to go from Blue to Green and join the Army when the Air Force downsized and I wish I had taken that opportunity.
  Weniger
Exciting, Fast Paced
High Stress, Lots of Politics, and Excessive Volunteering for Promotion
Productive workplace
KMCC Exchange Active Wear Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein, Germany31. Januar 2018
It was a good time working there. It was relaxed for the most part and faster paced on holiday sales. Great environment to work in with some friendly people.
Vorteile
You know when all the sales are.
Short lunches
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rahmstein Germany25. Januar 2018
It was a great experience. I had a great time everyone was nice and fun. I wouldn't get to close to your officers as they step on you to get their next rank.
Traveling, college and culture
Nachteile
High School like society. Either you are liked or not.
10 yar vet
WEAPONS MAINTENANCE CREW CHIEF/EXPEDITER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem Germany25. Januar 2018
10 years of my life that I would do again in an instant. I left due to not seeing my children grow up. But it seems that on the out side you work just as much.
gReat place to work
expert (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein Germany23. Januar 2018
I was at Ramstein Airbase in Germany. Alot of airmen and soldiers willing to help however they could. GREat team and awesome management and work structure.
access to base
slow at times
For the Country
3D1X1 Client Systems Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein AB22. Januar 2018
It was a good job mainly for the training you get for your job. Every experience is different based on the job you receive and the people you work for.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Contracts
Arbeitskultur
Join and become a member of the most elite armed forces in the world.
Security Forces Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahelm, Germany21. Januar 2018
Great leadership is essiental to advancement, find a positive mentor. He/she will have a better insight on what needs to be done for your career advancement.
Arbeitskultur
The Job is what you make of it
Section Chief, Program Management (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein AB, Germany12. Januar 2018
Working in the Military is what you put into it. If you only stay on base and not travel then the job might be lousy. If you get out and see the world then it can be a blast. You can a well diversified work with all genders, and ethnic backgrounds.
Vorteile
Paid vacation, paid sick leave, job security
none that I know of
Usaf
Regional Human Resource Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany8. Januar 2018
It's not for everyone but if you're looking for a challenge...step up and make the best of every situation. View every opportunity as a learning initiative and take away the pros and cons and find ways of improvement.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Separation from family members for extended periods of time
Arbeitskultur
great job for young go getters
Logistics Operations Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany8. Januar 2018
had an amazing 16 years. if you need life experiences with great goals. do it! learn a trade for free get much needed experience in that field of study and provide the country a great service
travel
war
Military Service
Air Transportation Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany8. Januar 2018
Long hours working in Germany. Loading aircraft in different climate conditions. Lots of on the job training and great coworkers. Management looked out for workers.
travel
working in extreme conditions
Serve
Munitions Systems Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt germany5. Januar 2018
The Air Force gave me plenty time to grow but due to the many locations I served in I was never grounded enough to stay grounded long enough to stay focused on life. All my fault
Fast Paste
Administrative Clerk, US Air Force (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bitburg Germany30. Dezember 2017
Fast paste. Co-ordinate shipments thru entire Europe,by rail, trucks.
Got to meet a lot of great people thru the years. Management team was excellent.
Great group of people
Base closure
Good career
Aircraft Mechanic/Crew Chief (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein AB15. Dezember 2017
Worked as an aircraft mechanic. It was alright. Sometimes we worked twelve hour shifts, sometimes people made dumb decisions or didn't follow procedures correctly, but we got the job done.
Arbeitskultur
Great career I recommend to anyone.
Department Director of Academic Operations (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern15. Dezember 2017
My over 20 years in the United States Air Force taught me a great deal, provided me with education and opportunities that I would have only dreamed about. The most enjoyable part of this career was the people and the adventure. The hardest part was constantly being away from home.
benefits and paid vacation
deployments
Arbeitskultur
Unbelievable experience, life changing.
Licensed Security Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein, Germany9. Dezember 2017
Military life was one to be cherished and appreciated. Everything was given to you and you were required to give your very life for the work. Life changing and definitely taught me about loyalty, honesty, work ethics, dependability, and honor.
Vorteile
Everything you want to say about it.
Nachteile
You could die on a mission
Managment
Flight Supervisor/ Contract Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein AB GER6. Dezember 2017
I had the chance to command my own section with 12 personal to take care of 3 military installation traveling 21 miles a day, 6 days a week making sure the cleanliness meets the needs of the commanders in charge of them.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to start your professional carreer
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz1. Dezember 2017
Great experience working in an international environment. It amazing opportunity to live in Europe and see the world from a different perspective. Great work culture and relaxed work environment.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Air Force. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage