Bewertungen für U.S. Army

1.955 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.189 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
great place
Military Driver's Education Manger (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen14. Oktober 2019
loved every minute
The Army was a great time for me enjoyed every minute of my twenty six years. The only reason I am no longer in the Army because I reached mandatory retirement
It's the Army
Public Affairs Chief (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany10. Oktober 2019
The United States Army is not an easy job but it can be rewarding. You have toe be willing to fight for your country in austere environments but the military can also set you up for success later in life.
Time f your life
First Sergeant (Department Manager) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany9. Oktober 2019
Rewarding but hazardous job. You need to ensure you are physically and mentally fit. This job is not fr the lazy and weak. Must know how t work well with others. Talk to a recruiter and travel the world
Arbeitskultur
A rewarding and humbling experience
Sergeant in Charge Reconnaissance NCOIC (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany29. September 2019
Get over yourself be part of something that matters. It took a little while but I finally got it. You can do anything that you want in the Army. But you have to be committed to the Army first. Find out who you are. Find out what you're made of.
Leader
Inspection Team Trainer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen26. September 2019
In the Army you learn a multitude of skills that translate to Civilian life. Leadership, Management, Team building, Communication, Organization effectiveness all gear you to be able to work in a multi faceted environment either locally or globally.
3,0
My review
Satcom (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern25. September 2019
Great place to work at with plenty of benefits and programs to help members of the Army. Hard long hours and time off might not be able to be taken when you want.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun place to work.
Operations Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz24. September 2019
I managed the school logs and database for all schools within NATO and trained the subordinates in ATRRS and DTMS. While assigned to the unit, we inspected the units to ensure all were in compliance with regulatory guidance.
Vorteile
Paid leave and medical time off
Nachteile
Frequent travels on business away from family and activities.
It was an adventure
Human Resource Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart. Germany21. September 2019
I enjoyed traveling to different countries and all over the United States. Even though the job was very difficult at times, it was very rewarding. I loved the camaraderie that the military instills. The hardest part of the job was being away from family during deployment, but I loved that I was able to serve my country.
1,0
Chaos
Heavy Equipment Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany19. September 2019
Think of it like you are riding a bike. But the bike is on fire. You dont know how you got on fire and neither does anyone else. Repeat this fir 4 to 8 years and you got the Army.
Productive Workplace
Logistical Supply Specialist/Unit Armorer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany14. September 2019
Time management in the US Army is what I learned the most. I was able to get most of my day completed within the first few hours of the work day. The ARMY made me strong and strong minded
Productive and User-friendly
Plans and Operations Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sembach,Germany12. September 2019
Managed and orchestrated training and oversaw training schedules for USANATO Brigade. Maintained an ATRRS account for accountable school slots throughout the brigade for civilian and military personnel.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Excellent
Supply Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bavaria, germany11. September 2019
Great opportunity to have been able to serve my Country. Job placement as a logistician was a great experience for me because now I'm able to take those skills as a civilian employee.
Hard work, but fullfilling
Cavalry Scout (Airborne), Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt10. September 2019
Depending on when you start, it can be a life changing experience with many very memorable times that will allow you to learn many skills that you can take into the civilian job market.
I loved it
US Army Infantryman (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany8. September 2019
It was a great job. I learned a lot while working here. I have gotten many experiences work wise, as well as life. The army made me grow a lot and helped me in life
25 years
Postal Operation Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern7. September 2019
I was with the Army for 25 Years and I loved Serving my Country. I would do this Job again if asked. I would recommend this to anyone who has no direction in life.
Awesome opportunity
Phlebotomist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Landstuhl, Germany25. August 2019
I enjoyed the Army because it allowed me to travel for free. I was able to supervise my own team for phlebotomy and lab work. I also led the mobile blood bank team.
Immunization/ Allergy Nurse
LPN (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden Germany16. August 2019
I was responsible for the immunization clinic for Wiesbaden Army health clinic.
I enjoyed working with my soldiers and taking care of their families.
Good Experience
Horizontal Construction Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern11. August 2019
Builds character, and provides fundamentals for leadership capabilities.

Enforces Discipline

Boosts Moral, self confidence, and perseverance

Instills values
Great friendships
Soldier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany4. August 2019
Wake up at 0530 mon-friday to report at 0630. Do physical training from 0630-0800. Recieve daily task at 0800- 0810. Breakfast 0810-0930. Show up to work at the right time, right uniform, right place to perform daily task. work from 0930-1130 then go off to lunch. Come back from lunch at 1300 to finsh where we left off. Until task was complete we would get released. Hardest part about this job was dealing with people who did not care about the job and would not take it serious. Most enjoyable part of the job at the end of the night were the stuff that would happen throughout the day and the friendships you make.
Arbeitskultur
Great morale, but poor work environment.
Russian Cryptologic Linguist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany23. Juli 2019
Poor compensation and work-life environment. The most difficult part of the job was consistent relocation and the inability to see family and loved ones.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage