U.S. Army

Deutschland2.059 Bewertungen
2.059 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 75.878 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden.
Teamwork war wunderbar

Konnte spät kommen and ging später.

Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Das Management lässt zu wünschen übrig. Man hat keine Aufstiegschancen,es werden nur Steine in den Weg gelegt.
Keine
Schlechtes Management
Arbeitskultur
You wake up at around 5 am to do Pt. Then you shower and go to chow. After that your work day starts at 9am lunch is around 12-1pm and then you work till around 6pm.
Arbeitskultur
Hope you like push-ups, because man will you be doing them. This place is truly and adventure, and so will all the other places you'll go. The best part is that they actually let you shoot fully automatic weapons here. In fact, if you don't like guns or loud noises, you'll probably be doing even more push-ups. ;O)
Vorteile
Free food every day. Breakfast, Dinner, and Supper!!!
Nachteile
Better eat fast or there's no free Lunch.
Arbeitskultur
You will work your tail off. It's certainly not a 9 to 5 job. Until you get to your duty station. My first 4 years, after basic and your schooling was in Germany. It was wonderful. We worked 6am til 3pm. Except on Thursday which is considered family day in Germany. You get off work after lunch. Plus you get 90 minutes for lunch every day. 6 am was PT til 7 am. Then you reported to work by 8am.
The field sucks.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
3,0
Arbeitskultur
A typical work day consists of Physical fitness training and. strict hygiene time block. Work begins early and at times you are called away to attend field training exercises or deployment to such lovely locations as Afghanistan or Germany.
Arbeitskultur
it is a great way to start a career and start the foundation of lufe with discipline and life choices. It comes with the chance travel and it shows discipline.
Arbeitskultur
There are great opportunities to grow business and expand customer base, however there is always a fight to get funding and/or red tape. It is not like working in the civilian sector.
Free meals for management
Nachteile
As the Business Manager, had no say in the future plans of operation.
Arbeitskultur
I loved it. Even going through boot camp was fine. It was hard but it is something that everyone can do if they push themselves. I never thought that I could go through it but I did and so can you.
Arbeitskultur
Poor leadership. You can do way better and make more money being a civilian but there are a lot of job opportunities that open after your enlistment in the army
Arbeitskultur
The United States Army is not for everyone. At the beginning it is hard, much like being a new person at any job, you start at the bottom and work your way up. There are times of hardship and being away, depending on your profession of choice within the Army. The skill set and leadership training is second to none. There is more room for advancement and academic as well as job specific schools and training within the Army
Arbeitskultur
Every individual selected are trained to become expert in their choosen job. Army provided opportunities to get trained and grow. Leaders motivates subordinates through award presentation for outstanding performance. Get promoted based on
Arbeitskultur
Best place I have worked in 20 years, if you are looking for something that can give you a steady income, 30 days free leave and free schooling then the army is the best place for you.
Arbeitskultur
While in the Army, I was afforded the opportunity to discover countries I would have never visited. I was able to learn about different cultures. I was stationed in Germany for the majority of my career.
Arbeitskultur
This job had a ton of ups and downs but the people I worked with made life easier. They didn't care for time with family as much I would enjoy but the benefits made the job worth it.
Arbeitskultur
Awesome experience. Seems like it has a lot of opportunities. Full of adventures. Great values. Gave me a chance to travel many countries in the world.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Working in the Army can be a hot or miss. You could have leadership that want nothing more than for you to succeed or you could have leadership who wants you to fail.
Arbeitskultur
I was blessed. Awarded a full scholarship for an advanced degree in Psychology, PhD with an internship and the opportunity to learn and serve.
I served in a variety of locations. Had less say, than I would have preferred in duty locations.

But it worked out. I got in to work in hospital settings in California, Texas, Georgia and Berlin Germany. Until the RIF.
Arbeitskultur
There were some good times. There were some bad times. As much as the bad times were bad, the army was one of the greatest experiences of my life and i highly recommend it.
Arbeitskultur
A day of working can be very productive like , ordering a lot of parts or picking up parts. You have to be flexible with your team on what the tasks are to get completed.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
training each individual for leadership and training in a combat situation, and in a group unit, and as a team and to get the job done what ever it takes
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung