Bewertungen für U.S. Army

1.784 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 65.016 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Work day
Supply Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern21. Januar 2019
Processing unit orders, checking inventory'
Learned alot about military equiment and sars program.
Great
Inventoring heavy items.
Meeting people from all over the world!
PAY WAS GREAT
Paid in Euro
3,0
Army review
Intelligence and Security Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany21. Januar 2019
A good job with great benefits however, don't expect a lot of time off or personal growth. Benefits are great in so many ways from retirement to medical/dental. Housing stipend depending on rank or marriage status. The down-side is moving often and managing life in a toxic work environment.
Vorteile
housing allowance, student loan repayment, retirement
Nachteile
move every three years, toxic work environments
Lifetime experience
Medical Company Platoon Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz16. Januar 2019
There is not enough time to explain how amazing my military career has been. After 20 years it’s time for a different adventure on the civilian side. My goal is to retire a second career.
Advancement opportunities
Nachteile
Time away in deployment environment
Fun place to work
Logistics Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Augsburg, Germany15. Januar 2019
It is learned how to work in stressful situations. The workplace was awesome. I have got to travel all around the world and worked in Logistics in a warehouse environment.
Vorteile
Free college degree by the Army
No Cons
3,0
Great places decent people
Fire Direction Specialist, Cannon Crewmember (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern15. Januar 2019
The Army is for the weak hearted it has become watered down in terms of discipline and toughness with ridiculous hours the work is easy the people are hard to work with because its all their way or the highway
Every Day Army
Automated Logistical Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz13. Januar 2019
A typical day in the Army is waking early to exercise and maintain physical readiness. They dismiss you for breakfast and give you time to put on your uniform. After breakfast, formation tends to be at 0900 for accountability and report to work. Workload depends on job duty. I can honestly say that the Army enables you to be the best you can be and offers you to develop new skills each and every day. However, the hardest thing about the Army is not being close to your family.
Competitive
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern12. Januar 2019
Competitive job, makes you wanna better yourself. Leadership is always willing to assist you in anything you need. Pay is fare and promotions are given to the most qualified.
hard but rewarding
Air Traffic Controller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  ansbach germany10. Januar 2019
I loved my time in the Army and wish I would have been able to finish my last 6 years and retire. I was hurt and medically discharged because I could no longer deploy.
travel
pt at 6am
Scout PIlot
scout pilot (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern10. Januar 2019
Flew as a forward scout for a Cobra gun team in Schweinfurt Germany Germany flying the OH-58 for 3 years. Beautiful area and great flying. Returned to NC and flew UH-1H Huey's for the North Carolina National Guard for 16 years. The last few years flying night vision platoon using UH-60L Blackhawks. Enjoyed every minute of the experiences!
Good equipment to fly
many late night missions
Loved this job
FIRST LINE SUPERVISOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  baumholder10. Januar 2019
This was the best thing that every happened to me. It put me on the straight and narrow. Cleaned up my attitude and built me into the man I am today. Gave me the drive and knowledge that I could complete anything I put my mind too.
Best time of my life.
Tracked Vehicle Engineer/ Recovery Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern8. Januar 2019
I spent my time in Germany, and Oklahoma. Great career. Do not hesitate to join. If you are on the fence get off and sign up. It will change your life for the better.
2,0
challenging
PETROLEUM SUPPLY SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Europe, Germany7. Januar 2019
wake up every day at 6:00 do physical training until 7:30, after that start work at 9:00 work until 5 sometimes later. Over the past 5 years of being in the military I was running fuel operations, picking up fuel from fuel farm, filling military vehicles up, in charge of recording all fuel on hand and keeping track of POL inventory. Also, I would do end of the month fuel reports take fuel samples and send them to the lab.
Vorteile
meeting new people learing new things about my job an the workplace
long nights unorganized
Arbeitskultur
The most enjoyable part of the job
TRANSPORTATION LOGISTICS MANAGER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany2. Januar 2019
Everyone is part of the team, no matter what the rank or status that person was, we were all going through it together and would still some how make the most out of it whether it was a bad day or not. I would always try to bring light on a situation or to any task that my coworkers and I were ever put on by our first line supervisor, it was all about staying positive and still having having a fun time while still successfully getting the job done.
health insurance, dental insurance, free living space, PTO, GI BILL
Nachteile
away from family, working 12+ hour shifts and still getting paid the same, toxic leadership
Great life experience.
SERGEANT E5 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fulda, Germany1. Januar 2019
I enjoyed my time in the US Army it was always something new happening. I was able to learn a great deal of experience in many areas it kept me on my toes at all times. I think that everyone should be required to do a tour of duty serving in the armed forces.
Great experience.
Lack of freedom.
Arbeitskultur
A job that couldn't fire me
Communications Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern27. Dezember 2018
I needed a job and to get out of my current situation. There are definitely some terrible aspects of being in the military. Which is why I wasn't a lifer. But the benefits and the friendships I made made it worth it. Plus great travel and overall experience.
Camaraderie
Great place to grow
Electrician /Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, Germany24. Dezember 2018
Was a great place to grow and become a service member for this great country. A lot of things you must overcome, but once you get a handle on that life ... it’s amazing
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
unit level systems maintainer /operator 31U (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach Germany17. Dezember 2018
During this time in the Army I was in the first Patriot unit. Most of us came up thru the ranks together this was the most fun time in the Army I spent 4 yrs in this unit 3.5 was in Ansbach Germany
time off
long hrs
Arbeitskultur
IT's The U.S. Army....It Rocks!!
Technical Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany17. Dezember 2018
The Army took me from being a boy and making me a man. The experience prepared me to live the rest of my life morally awake and physically straight. I highly recommend the Army for any young soul look for direction, adventure and working with the best dang people you will ever have the opportunity to work with.
Vorteile
Never bored, Best work mates ever
Pay
Personal Growth Influenced
SIGINT ANALYST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany15. Dezember 2018
The Army is a personal growth driven organization. It instills a drive in the individual to make themselves the best that they can be from day one of their Army careers.
Arbeitskultur
great new experience and good work place.
19 Delta Cavalry Scout (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr14. Dezember 2018
its long hours some days but you learn a lot of different skills. work place is fun an you meet a lot of good people. the hardest part of the job is the stress and time management . the most enjoyable part of the job is the bonding with new people and the training.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage