U.S. Army-Logo
Bewerten Sie diese Firma

U.S. Army

Bewertung für U.S. Army

Active Duty

Being an Active Duty service member provided alot of helpful resources. The same day to day schedule and weekends off was good for planning. Knowing what will happen everyday. Great lifestyle

Vorteile

Alle Bewertungen für 77.456 lesen

Ähnliche Bewertungen

Gleiche Stelle
Arbeitskultur

It was fun working there

I loved it. Even going through boot camp was fine. It was hard but it is something that everyone can do if they push themselves. I never thought that I could go through it but I did and so can you.
Gleiche Stelle
Arbeitskultur

Great experience, i had an amazing time during my service in the military, learned tons of new lessons that helped shape me as the young hard working man i am today.
Gleicher Ort
Arbeitskultur

Long and often unpredictable hours. Great value based culture.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at U.S. Army is definitely more work heavy.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at U.S. Army are very good. 30 days paid leave per year, health benefits for whole family immediately. Education benefits.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think if you work hard, you can stay in to retire.ManagementIn general, managers at U.S. Army competent leaders.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at U.S. Army is usually very easy and productive.OverallMy experience working at U.S. Army overall very positive.
  • Unternehmen