U.S. Army
Bewertung für U.S. Army

Army Life

5,0
23. Januar 2021
If you love your country, exercise and you want a leg up the rest of your life join the Army or another service that appeals to you and take your turn. Three years might seem like a lot to a young person but it goes fast and you will leave with friends and experiences that you will have for the rest of your life.
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
3,0Work-Life-Balance
3,0Vergütung/Leistungen
5,0Jobsicherheit/Karriere
5,0Management
5,0Unternehmenskultur
Vorteile
VA Benefits, GI Bill, Govt hiring preference.
Nachteile
Being away from family.
Ähnliche Bewertungen
3,0
8. Juni 2020
Gleiche Stelle
Technician Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge (NCOIC) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Rheinland-Pfalz
A typical work day consists of Physical fitness training and. strict hygiene time block. Work begins early and at times you are called away to attend field training exercises or deployment to such lovely locations as Afghanistan or Germany.
4,0
11. Februar 2020
Gleiche Stelle
Non-Commissioned Officer Construction Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Bayern
I had to be ready to do what I am called to do at the same time, I had to display leadership through action. There were some difficult moments one for example; taking on the responsibility of leading a company on missions and preventing international conflict with allied nation. I cannot please everyone, but I have learn to adapt to the situation and use proper methods to allow everyone to agree to a common ground which lead to the success of the missions assigned.
4,0
18. August 2019
Training Non-Commissioned Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Rheinland-Pfalz
It is a stressful job sometimes, but the work is important. Working with different countries and a wide variety of people. I really enjoyed the challenges of the job and they have made me stronger for it.