U.S. Army
Bewertung für U.S. Army

Good & bad

4,0
24. November 2020
You can learn pretty much any skill in the Army. I was 17 going in the service. I had to become a grown up in a hurry. It was a worth everyday. I have lots of skills to the Army's credit. The Bad is being away from your family.
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
4,0
11. Mai 2021
Gleicher Ort
Director of Operations (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - germany
Hey, it’s the Army, so be ready to work your butt off at all hours of the day and night, deploy all over the world, live in "the field" for weeks on end, and work hard for everything you get. On the good side, as an officer the pay and benefits are great compared to the civilian equivalent.
doing something that matters
Nachteile
Never knowing where you will live next
3,0
21. April 2021
Operations Supervisor United States Army (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) - Bayern
Interesting experience, though tons of micromanagement. Definitely made friends, saw places, did some interesting work and training.In the end, not a career for me or for my family.
5,0
10. April 2021
Central Accounting Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Gießen
It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.
Free to take brakes as necessary, Health Care, Ira & 401k