U.S. Army-Logo
Bewerten Sie diese Firma

U.S. Army

Bewertung für U.S. Army
Arbeitskultur

I enjoyed getting to travel most while serving in the military on active duty for 4 years, and reserve for 4 as well. I was thankful to be stationed in Germany, before the age of 21, I had seen half of the world and met many good people. I had great management and chain of command. Deploying to Afghanistan for a year long tour was an experience of a lifetime.

Vorteile

Benefits, meeting new people, traveling.

Nachteile

I lived in the barracks on base in Germany which was an old WWII base remodeled, The winters were pretty severe to train in.

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

Alle Bewertungen für 77.456 lesen

Ähnliche Bewertungen

Gleiche Stelle
Arbeitskultur

It was fun working there

I loved it. Even going through boot camp was fine. It was hard but it is something that everyone can do if they push themselves. I never thought that I could go through it but I did and so can you.
Gleiche Stelle
Arbeitskultur

Great experience, i had an amazing time during my service in the military, learned tons of new lessons that helped shape me as the young hard working man i am today.
Gleicher Ort
Arbeitskultur

Gave me the opportunity to show my abilities.

Supervised 28 U.S. and Local National Employees. Tasks varied from Food Service and Laundry for Military Personnel, to coordinating shipments of supplies and mail through multiple European countries. Felt great satisfaction when I saved taxpayer money and the troops thanked me for supporting them.
  • Unternehmen
  • U.S. Army
  • Bewertungen
  • Great experience to travel the world, and work with an array of different types of people.