U.S. Army
Bewertung für U.S. Army

Great experience

4,0
17. Oktober 2020
The army is a great experience. Specifically all the varied and exciting jobs and missions you go in. It is a fast paced organization where you learn a lot very quickly
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
Ähnliche Bewertungen
3,0
21. April 2021
Operations Supervisor United States Army (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) - Bayern
Interesting experience, though tons of micromanagement. Definitely made friends, saw places, did some interesting work and training.In the end, not a career for me or for my family.
5,0
10. April 2021
Central Accounting Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Gießen
It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.
Free to take brakes as necessary, Health Care, Ira & 401k
Nothing to add.
5,0
3. März 2021
Gleicher Ort
Seargent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - germany
Was the best time of my life. it is a young persons job. long hours far away travel but you will have the option to do much leisure travel and sit seeing .
secure Job