U.S. Army
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren
Bewertung für U.S. Army

great experience

3. März 2021
Was the best time of my life. it is a young persons job. long hours far away travel but you will have the option to do much leisure travel and sit seeing .
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
Ähnliche Bewertungen
7. Juni 2019
Gleiche Stelle
Seargent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Bayern
Good benefits, A lot of discounts. 2.5 leave days earned per month so 30 days at the end of the year paid. But very expensive to travel home if you are stationed overseas or cross country.
3,0
21. April 2021
Operations Supervisor United States Army (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) - Bayern
Interesting experience, though tons of micromanagement. Definitely made friends, saw places, did some interesting work and training.In the end, not a career for me or for my family.
10. April 2021
Central Accounting Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Gießen
It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.
Vorteile